• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys. wish i had all the k to join your funs. birthday today, woke up on stupid RCs, hdmp-28, IPPH and MD-PHp (plus clon and etiz), to get the engine running, then starting drinking. and then came the cocaine. and valium, and bromazepam. now vaping the md-php - not a bad thing at this hour! except that i'm by myself and everyone has gone. and it's 8:16 am and the sun is rising. oh well tho baby. wish you were all here! listening to crime and the city solution album paradise discotheque

you guys. wish i had all the k to join your funs. birthday today, woke up on stupid RCs, hdmp-28, IPPH and MD-PHp (plus clon and etiz), to get the engine running, then starting drinking. and then came the cocaine. and valium, and bromazepam. now vaping the md-php - not a bad thing at this hour! except that i'm by myself and everyone has gone. and it's 8:16 am and the sun is rising. oh well tho baby. wish you were all here! listening to crime and the city solution album paradise discotheque

I wish I was there!

115Mg methadone
Drinking my 3rd cup of coffee sense waking up a 5:15AM
Smoked a small joint while waiting on the bus to go to the clinic
50Mg diphenhydramine, and I have a nice spliff twisted up for after my bagel and coffee

Some amps iv. I prefer this over cocaine despite the lack of a proper rush. At least I don't have that fucking redose compulsion with this.

Plus you now don't need to worry about a OD from IV cocaine's TINY therapeutic index amphetamines are far less life threatening than a oversized issue of Colombian marching powder

Hey all, for me it's gonna be a chill evening.... these are definitely one my favorites :D

Already downed 300mg Pregabalin, 1mg Clonazepam, 500mcg Clonazolam, 250mcg Flunitrazolam and 60mg Oxycodone IR (per oral). Nice high, am super relaxed! :D Tough planning on adding another 60mg Oxy in an hour or two or so and possibly 5-10mg Zolpidem. Depends on the ROA - not sure yet.

Hope you guys have a nice day / evening as well!
<3

9mg diazepam (because I can't smoke or drink for the next 4 days or so)
30mg dxm
3 cups coffee

i think i will decrease the coffee by one cup tomorrow and increase the DXM by one gel-cap. 45mg-60mg is my sweet spot if I don't want to go full disso. with less caffeine I should be able to get away with 4-6mg of diazepam a day until I go back home.

Just ingested 2mg alprazolam and 750mg lyrica.

I'll come back with an edit once it all kicks in if i'm able to see/type by then. =D

Edit: Yep extremely weird high but very nice. Need to lie down though;)

Last edited by a moderator:
High off of red bull and life
A cigarette too

Going to sober up for a little bit <3 :)

Well that doesn't mean weed or occasional klonopin because that is my sober.

Last edited:
Going to sober up for a little bit <3 :)

Well that doesn't mean weed or occasional klonopin because that is my sober.

Nevertheless, that sounds very reasonable. Wish you the best of luck and of course strenght and willpower to achieve your goal!

/edit: OT: added 60mg Oxycodone, 500mcg Clonazolam, 250mcg Triazolam and 1.5g Withania somnifera aka. Ashwagandha..... chillin' hard! =D

Last edited:
0,5 mg clonazepam
0,5 mg fluclotizolam
125 mg NEIH, vaped
Snus
0,4 gram morrocan hash, rolled in a joint

Hope work went well today!! :)

Most days go well for me. After all, what can be better than making good bucks for talking about the subject you find most interesting, while understanding that you're also benefiting society by teaching natural sciences and rational thought to young generations? It's almost as good as drugs ;) hell, mentally it's better, I'd say.

OT: 200 mg O-desmethyltramadol. Not sure if it's the NRI action of O-DT, but that one opi feels so goddamn good. Like taking the best of a good stimulant and opioid and eliminating the unpleasant side-effects. Too bad the 2 g I have will not last me long and then it's back to the rat races with codeine again. Oh well, at least something to enjoy for a few days.

And I also received 3-HO-PCE plus 4-HO-MET today. What wonderful plunder. Gonna leave the 4-HO-MET for tomorrow or the weekend, but the 3-HO-PCE has to be had today. I actually did try 3-HO-PCE sometime late spring, orally, but the batch must have been very shitty because 50 mg barely did anything for some reason. To add to that, Pill2Chill also tried it from presumably the same batch (from the same vendor), intravenously, and also reported the same underwhelming 50 mg. The vendor is very reputable and in our collective experience has provided nothing but top notch RCs. So I hope it was a one-time mess up on their part and today the 3-HO-PCE will be as amazing as the PCE counterpart of 3-HO-PCP should be, seeing as I only have 5 mg of 3-HO-PCP left until my next refill arrives...

Last edited:
^How was it?

So far, took my last 2g of kratom (4h ago though) and around 10mg of oxycodone. Don't really feel any euphoria from the oxy dose, maybe because it wasn't enough, might sound ridiculous but I think I like kratom more since it's more convenient and also less risky. Oh and I ate a grapefruit a few hours ago, it may have done something.
Also rolled some hash with tobacco since I'm out of flowers, pretty strong smoke tbh.

^How was it?

So far, took my last 2g of kratom (4h ago though) and around 10mg of oxycodone. Don't really feel any euphoria from the oxy dose, maybe because it wasn't enough, might sound ridiculous but I think I like kratom more since it's more convenient and also less risky. Oh and I ate a grapefruit a few hours ago, it may have done something.
Also rolled some hash with tobacco since I'm out of flowers, pretty strong smoke tbh.

Not terrible but not great either. My counselor was a cunt but I made some dopefiend friends. Came home with a shitload of medication.

Popped 800mg gabapentin and 50mg hydroxyzine. Gonna skip the seroquel tonight so I can stay up and play CoD WWII.

Not terrible but not great either. My counselor was a cunt but I made some dopefiend friends. Came home with a shitload of medication.

Popped 800mg gabapentin and 50mg hydroxyzine. Gonna skip the seroquel tonight so I can stay up and play CoD WWII.

Welcome back. How do you feel about staying off dope now that you are back?

It's been two weeks since I CT kratom with one isolated dose after 8 days. It feels great to not be consumed with consuming kratom every 5 hours.

Ot:. 400 mg of lyrica (no tolerance)

Gonna take some beers now to potentiate it...wish I had weed but maybe someone at the bar will.

For a state with legal recreational weed...it is absokutley impossible to find a street weed dealer. Everyone just goes to dispensary so the weed dealers all gave up I guess

Maybe you can find another marijuana consumer who will sell you some of their personal stash...sometimes that works well.

And yeah, the bar is definitely a good place to go if you feel the need. The need for weed :)

Ot: had some very nice kratom tea earlier today. I like using the uncrushed leaf rather than "powder" (crushed leaf)...just makes for a much more drinkable tea, IMO, one that you don't have to suffer through

Welcome back. How do you feel about staying off dope now that you are back?

It's been two weeks since I CT kratom with one isolated dose after 8 days. It feels great to not be consumed with consuming kratom every 5 hours.

Ot:. 400 mg of lyrica (no tolerance)

Gonna take some beers now to potentiate it...wish I had weed but maybe someone at the bar will.

For a state with legal recreational weed...it is absokutley impossible to find a street weed dealer. Everyone just goes to dispensary so the weed dealers all gave up I guess

Thanks buddy. I'm on naltrexone and let me tell you, it doesn't do back shit and has tons of side effects. Thank god I didn't opt for Vivitrol. I still feel the need for a strong nod, might get some methadone soon. I'm not gonna touch heroin again though, I was using tramadol, morphine, and mdone responsibly for 2 years. The second I got hooked on H my life went to shit. Spent 2 grand in about a week and nearly lost my house and my gf and quit my job.

So that's the long answer lol. But I'm back and ready to get fucked up. Rehab was a nice tolerance break and a lesson in being a better junkie. Lest you fuck your life up and do 28 days in an institution.

CoD WWII is awesome tho. Gabapentin and hydroxyzine on deck for a very mediocre buzz. I left with a hefty amount of both plus seroquel. I finally got some form of treatment for my mental maladies.

Man I missed leaving you guys walls of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.