• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, have fun mate!! It has to be... :)

OT: 1200mg Pregabalin, 2.5mg Lorazepam, 1.5mg Clonazepam, 100mg Caffeine

/edit: Gonna add 12mg Hydromorphone (sublingual), when the Pregabalin high starts to fade. Figured it's a good point.

Aye, feels good to have some energy after this lethargic and depressed week off wd :) thanks!

Im back: [Cannabis, 5 htp, Klonopin, Dexedrine]

Has anyone noticed this is kinda like the only Four things you need to feel good in a reusable way.

MDMA just has no replay value, brain is fried.

This concoction i propose should stay euphoric everyday but not too euphoric. But better than say Suboxone or something.

I believe we need a pill right now that releases {25 MG THC, 25 MG CBD, 10 MG 5 htp, 1 MG Klonopin then has Dexedrine that releases 1 hour AFTER the other stuff)

From experience, you can avoid ever having neurotoxicity or Serotonin if it needs replenishment using Kpin and as least as possible 5 htp but use it SUCCESSFULLY with a high dose of dex as a tolerant user daily.

I notice you also may need the supplement called Pharm GABA to replenish gaba so receptors dont deplete too fast then downregulate from benzo daily.

Also marijuana is sorta the smoking gun to replace desire for OPIODS. Marijuana alone is crucial to be MIXED with synthetic medicine as to keep the brain from becoming as tolerant or to keep the glutamate addiction pathways from growing to hell.

This feels like a post that belongs in the HHAY thread. As a standalone thread I reckon it's not exactly breaking the rules, but suggesting what people should take is kinda against the rules. But I reckon that applies when people ask what to take, moreso than what you've written here. Would you mind me merging it with the HHAY thread? Regulars will see it as its the most popular thread in DC pretty much.

I don't really wanna close it either cause it's not bad or dangerous advice. Although I'll probably add a disclaimer later when I'm on my pc. It might be HR-ish (recommending daily benzos is quite the opposite though. So I'm a little torn. If youre OK with merging it into the HHAY thread I'm OK with it I guess, otherwise I might close it. I haven't decided yet, I'm too high for that atm.

Please reply with your thoughts.

/e sorry I'm not asking for permission. I'm merging it. It's either that or closing it, bd and I both agreed it doesn't feel ok for this to be a separate thread

Last edited:
Yesterday it was a bag of dope (some chunky grey stuff from New Jersey, which I'd rate a 6/10, maybe a generous 7/10...not as good as I remember honestly but I just couldn't resist a "taste"...) + 5 mgs of Valium.

Tonight it's a glass of kratom tea and a joint.

Coming up on 100 mg 4-FA plugged. Morning codeine dose has worn off and I'm starting to feel the onset of WD, but I hope it won't affect the experience too much. If anything, I'm hoping the 4-FA will mask the WD. For example, last time I used 2-FMA I actually went 5 days without codeine at all, the 2-FMA masking the withdrawal so well.

Since 4-FA doesn't seem to last very long, I might add some PCP near the end of the experience. Does that seem like a silly idea to anyone who has combined dissos and emathogens like MDMA?
k+mdma is pretty great so. Nah not stupid.

Some amps iv. I prefer this over cocaine despite the lack of a proper rush. At least I don't have that fucking redose compulsion with this.

Last edited:
I used to go to raves underage and be on k, mdma or mda, lsd and weed. All of that. It was my favorite. I didn't like following around my ride so I'd roam around by myself and made friends that way lol =D made so many friends by floating

Hah. That combo isn't for beginners with psychedelics though ;D dissos + lsd are a quite potent combo. But k on a candy flip is fabulous, if you have enough experience with each separate substance it's great fun.

Eventhough I'm not much into psychs anymore, a candy flip is magical :).

Got a few days off work so got a bit of techno on accompanied by clonazpam, subutex and a couple of dabs off speed for the fun of it.

Not pure D. Mixed salts. Preferably meth though. Or MDPV. Something with a little kick to it =D

I'm on racemic atm. <3 but yeah meth is the best. Though I'm glad it's so rare here for my own good.

Sounds like we're on the same drug. Now I just need my Methadone and I'm a happy camper.

I'm on racemic atm. <3 but yeah meth is the best. Though I'm glad it's so rare here for my own good.

It's rare in Belgium?

It's everywhere in London, but much rarer in other parts of the UK.

Very. Thankfully. Pretty much the only rare drug save for pcp maybe.

I had the chance to try it twice and that's fine with me.

Hah. That combo isn't for beginners with psychedelics though ;D dissos + lsd are a quite potent combo. But k on a candy flip is fabulous, if you have enough experience with each separate substance it's great fun.

Eventhough I'm not much into psychs anymore, a candy flip is magical :).

I only ever mixed psychs and dissos when I did 4-HO-MET with 3-MeO-PCE and it was quite nice. Of course I was "tame" with my doses, "only" doing 20 mg of the PCE and I think 15 mg 4-HO-MET in the same shot.

OT: chilling after work day with 10 mg 3-HO-PCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.