• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^drug Id is not allowed. Please edit our the rule breaking bit. Save me some time! :p or I'll be back in 30m to edit it. :eek:

Ot; some amps, about to take 80mg Methadone and dunno what benzo yet. Probably some hydroxyzine too.

LSD 100 ug or so.

First snow day of the year gonna go play in the snow...time to face the White powders !

LSD still going. Added 600 mg lyrica and 30 mg codeine.

Last edited:
@Joe Bean : Long time no see man! How you doing with your chronic pain? They did a test and found out my nerve injury isn't permanent (thank God) that was a few months ago and I'm actually doing well enough now that I've almost completely kicked the painkillers. My doctor still wants me to stay out of work for now something about if I re-injure it now it could make it permanent, I can't pay for school right now either, so I feel like a total asshole loser because I'm having to rely on my parents for just about everything, I try to help around the house so I don't feel like a complete waste of life. Nowadays weed, Lyrica, OTC shit and the occasional tiny dose of codeine (which is the only opiate I seem way more sensitive to than other people, believe it or not 30mg with no tolerance and a bit of K gives me a buzz, no tolerance without K 60mg gives me a decent buzz and 120mg actually has me nodding. Yet with no opiate tolerance but moderately high benzo tolerance I can take 4x OxyContin IR 10mgs + 5mg Valium + 15mg temazepam + 0.5mg Klonopin + a couple shots of Old No.7 and a promethazine 25mg It definitely makes me drowsy but I can still function and even act sober if the need arises.) It sucks that you're employer won't allow you to smoke weed, because I know how much it helps with nerve pain. Didn't you say you were in Alaska or am I completely confused? If so don't they have medical and if so do employers have to respect it? We don't have medical in my state yet unfortunately, so idk how that works. There are a couple other things I could think of to make it possible. The first is tell your doctor how much weed helps and explain your dilemma and try to get them to let you try Marinol off label for pain (in my experience they're either completely fine doing so or will just look at your like a retard. So not much to lose by trying I guess lol) If you do manage to aquire a prescription (btw most insurance won't pay for it and I can't give prices so I'll just say it ain't cheap) you can try it out and see if it works, but personally I found it to be a lot different than smoking bud/hash or even eating edibles. The other option would be use the script to make your employer ignore any THC positive tests (because it's nearly identical to THC only difference is it's FDA approved and schedule 3 federally instead of 1) then you can smoke without the fear of getting caught on a drug test because I'm fairly sure (I'd check for myself tho) that the two should be indistinguishable on a drug test. If the other options aren't something that you're interested in you could always try CBD which is nowhere near as good as the true stuff but is somewhat helpful and shouldn't be tested for. Also topical lidocaine and using a TENS unit seems to give mine a bit of relief at times.

Update: This is more to do with the actual topic. So I scraped together enough weed to get a tiny buzz, but I really needed to get higher to get my pain down to a more tolerable level. Then I remember I have a chunk of hash hidden, only problem is it wasn't/isn't just hash. Anyway awhile back I purchased a bit of hash that was more expensive than normal which I assumed just meant it was higher grade. Anyway I'm about to smoke some so I open the bag and it has the smell I normally associate with hash but also a hint of something that reminded me of vinegar and the color was glossy rather than dull black. So I call my guy and I'm like "is there something different about this stuff besides what grade it is?" And he's like "that stuff is rolled in black tar heroin. I thought you knew." So I just kinda set it aside because I don't mess with H but I didn't wanna throw it away because I paid quite a bit for it. Anyway tonight I'm in pain and all my other weed and hash is gone so I'm desperate and get the bright idea that I can cut through the outside and get just hash. So I cut it up take several small chunks and roll em up in a spliff. After smoking I definitely felt good and stoned then I felt something different that hit me like a ton of bricks and all of the sudden my vision got kinda blurry , even though I'm stoned I start to feel really sick (maybe happened once or twice in all the times I used opiates over the years), a wave of complete euphoria hits and I got so dizzy I had to sit down. Then I feel a high that honestly reminded me of fentanyl, and was almost overwhelming then it gradually started to feel more like morphine or Oxy and the side-effects subsided. I'm pretty sure I made a big mistake... How long will this last (honestly wanna enjoy every last second), should I be ok I'm nodding like crazy and how bad am I going to wanna repeat this after my high wears off?

Ya long time know see for sure brotha!! My pain is ok was definitely hurting when I changed the spark plugs on my ride! Bad shooting pain to my legs and my back was like fuck you man! I laid across the engine onmmy stomach to get it done. Other then that it’s going well my doc upped my methadone to 60 mg a day and it’s made a nice difference for sure! But the plan is to try and come off in January or February maybe. Just need to time off and plan right to switch over to kratom. I’ve heard good things about it with chronic pain people! Plus once your tolerance is low I hear it gives a good buzz like pain meds and some nice stimulat effects as well so I’m praying for that to help my pain! Crazy how low dose of codiene makeshift you nod like that but adding all the others doesn’t! My job tests for thc wether it be smoked or in the pill form and yes I can get prescribed it but they still will fire me as in it’s not allowed. I know it’s fucked up situation for real I can be high as a kite on pain meds but I smoke some seed or take some Marinol it’s all bad and I lose my job! But I have a plan for later on in life and it could happen quickly so I can get to smoking and taking marinol eventually. Gotta have goals my friend makes life worth living!! How did you feel after this H incident? You ok doing ok bro? Let us know? I’m enjoying some methadone now gotta start not taking so much and pace myself! But last two days I took extra to feel a lip high and get some shit done!!

drinking a nice 10% Lagunitas, flying back to the west coast in 6hours. went to a restaurant called platypus & gnome tonight for some poutine and it turned out that they had La Chouffe ON TAP, which was fucking dope. it's hard to find, let alone a draught. definitely returning to that place next time. overall the trip was decent, finally beat my old man at chess for the first time in my life (he whooped my ass four times in a row directly prior).

using dxm this week was not wise i think... i thought low doses would help me from the marijuana cold-turkey, but i fucked it up somehow and it either did nothing or made situations worse! i need to re-evaluate my use of dex, and maybe re-read MDAO'S retrospective on his long-term low dose usage of it. up until now it's always been a reliable ally, yet i think i should leave the low doses for opiate potentiation from now on.

about 18 hours from now i'll have my first joint in a week, which should be a gosh-darn blast. i'll admit it was nice to get a clear head for a bit. cheers everybody.

Hey guys, I was sold 1g of a substance the vendor called "Mexedrone". Tests were good. So i deecided to insufflate 20mg. Bits of burns n so, But not worse. Now im not sure what my awesome vendor sold me, but its sure not "real mexedrone". My head is wobbeling and its super hard to write this. IQ-Drop = 100 points. This substance I was sold named Mexedrone, was something else. Feeling astranged of everything. Knowing somethings different / off. Just an overwhelming everything. tunnel vision. dry mouth. super hard to concentrate. Just wanna sit here and stare at the screen, my full boddy is affected. don't know if I should try walking. seems I'm so overwhelmed I cannot do anything. I feel like super stoned. like super super...

Any ideas what this substance really is? Help would be much appreciated.

/edit: walking like super drunk n stoned.
/edit2: it seems to be something potent. but dunno what it is yet. feels like having a weight sitting on my chest.

it came in powder form. bit sticky.

Honestly reads like an anticholinergic, something like atropine or scopolamine, but it's very difficult to tell, and that's the reason we don't do substance IDs on Bluelight. No way to definitively tell what substance you took.

OT: 600 mg codeine, a beer and 7 mg 4-HO-MET.

Honestly reads like an anticholinergic, something like atropine or scopolamine, but it's very difficult to tell, and that's the reason we don't do substance IDs on Bluelight. No way to definitively tell what substance you took.

OT: 600 mg codeine, a beer and 7 mg 4-HO-MET.

Thanks for the educated guess, mate. Though I think I never know what's really in it. Not really a surprise given the name of this stuff. 8(

Wish you all a nice Sunday!

160mg methadone, 50mg clorazepate, 50mg hydroxyzine and 10mg diazepam. Also smoked a spliff of pineapple haze (this weed is so potent it knocks my ass the fuck out after like 5 drags), this entire week, during which I only took half my methadone dose (80mg each day instead of 160mg, like. 4/7 days ), and even at half my done dose it didn't take much for me at all to jump-start my nod. :)

At ~30% THC it was a real gem of a strain (or it kinda still is). This spliff will last me a few hrs likely, with lots of nodding inbetween, and then I got 1 more (fairly small) spliff. That should be fun too. :D

@STTH; Yeah, La Chouffe on tap is great! One of the few beers I really, really love preferably in some good company for a nice atmosphere. Don't find bars that often that have La chouffe on tap. Though I think it might be more common here in Belgium regardless. I know a few bars where they serve La Chouffe from the tap.

These bars aren't especially expensive either compare common bar prices. I dunno about the bar you went to and how expensive la chouffe is over there in the US. I take it it usually comes in those big bottles there as well right? Is from the tap a lot more expensive there?

OT: my.rc's are arriving tomorrow morning early; 250mg 3hopcp, 250mg 3meopce, 1g 4fa, 1g 3fea, 1g odt, 1g 'hexen'. Curious :D

Last edited:
Dexedrine not sure the amount but I've only slept about 12hrs in the last 4days(?) I've honestly lost track, the days seem to run together. Also 450mg Lyrica and A LOT of nicotine (went through over 8ml of e-liquid in less than an hour while dipping).

@Joe Bean : Good to hear you've been doing pretty good overall! Even though mine is doing way better certain things will still definitely trigger mine, for you it was changing spark plugs, for me the worst thing I've noticed for mine was riding an ATV (although it's probably because I was high on dexies at the time which added to the adrenaline already pumping had me numb so I was going through somewhat rough terrain on two wheels like a bat outa hell and didn't feel it until that night. I definitely paid for it the next three days I could barely move.) It's good that you think you're going to be able to be able to stop taking methadone (I wish you the best of luck) , just don't push yourself too hard or it could end with a relapse, although I'm sure you already know that. I've used kratom several times in the past, every time dosing high enough for the opiate like effects rather than stimulant. I think it varies a lot from person to person but for me in both terms of pain relief and buzz it felt about the same as a NORCO 7.5mg (without any tolerance), so idk if it'll be enough for your pain by itself but it's worth trying for yourself. Maybe if it's not enough on it's own you could see if you could get a prescription for something a little stronger to take as needed. Sucks to hear you can't use the Marinol trick, I think people will come around on weed sooner or later especially medical. As for the H, I wanted more really bad as soon as it had worn off which I knew was a very bad sign so I flushed the rest which was honestly pretty difficult. I thought about it the entire day but today I haven't really thought that much about it, although I know that would be a different story if I had any left to tempt me. Honestly my amphetamine use is getting to a point it could be a problem (although think that every binge then after I get some sleep I'm fine and stop l at least until my tolerance is pretty much gone), I've been eating Dexedrine and Dextrostat like candy and also snorting some, like I said above I've had so little sleep I can't remember when I even started. I wanna say I started 4-5 days ago, the heroin got me about an hour of sleep I think, idk the days seem the same and the short periods of sleep I get make me think it's been an entire day.

@STTH; Yeah, La Chouffe on tap is great! One of the few beers I really, really love preferably in some good company for a nice atmosphere. Don't find bars that often that have La chouffe on tap. Though I think it might be more common here in Belgium regardless. I know a few bars where they serve La Chouffe from the tap.

These bars aren't especially expensive either compare common bar prices. I dunno about the bar you went to and how expensive la chouffe is over there in the US. I take it it usually comes in those big bottles there as well right? Is from the tap a lot more expensive there?

It's one of my all-time favorites and I first heard of it through this forum and most likely your posts about it! I was only able to find it in one local bottle shop where I used to live, and after I bought out what they had they never got any more. They'd have other Brasserie d'Achouffe beer but not La Chouffe. Same where I live now: I can't find La Chouffe in local shops but other beers by the company are sold. Really grinds my gears! What I would pay for a bottle (~11oz) and what I paid for a draft (12oz) of it this week was about the same, $7 USD. For an 8% beer with its pedigree I think that's more than reasonable. It's an imported double ale with limited availability, so that combination right there will command a premium anywhere. My dad had it for the first time and loved it too. I'm sure if I looked super hard I could find it in a bigger bottle in stores, the price would probably suck though.

OT: Blazed AF off a blueberry kush spliff. 4mg diazepam is in me too.

Last edited:
I rarely drink in fact it's been so long I wouldn't know what a bottle of la chouffe would cost me. Imma check the supermarket next time I go. I believe they even sell it there. :)

OT: Tried some hexen. It has a nice rush (somewhat similar to coke but not as quick to peak and therefore not as intense).

600 mg codeine, 80 mg 2-FMA plugged and drinking mulled wine now. Got some flubromazolam, but the propylene glycol in which to dissolve it is taking its goddamn time to get here. Ebay says it should have been here last week latest, but it's still not here. I'm longing for some nice anxiolysis and great night's sleep that fblam enables me to have, and I'm tired of substituting it with alcohol as I have been doing every day for the past few months. I want mah fblam! But that shit is so potent that I can't eyeball it (active dose 0.5 mg, I don't go over 1 mg which is an enormous dose unless you have unbelievable GABAergic tolerance, which I don't have), so eyeballing would be a disaster. Sucks when you have the drugs, but can't use them for some stupid reason.

Also got some 3-HO-PCP, but that's for later today. After trying 3-HO-PCE more thoroughly, I can say that it has no shit on 3-HO-PCP - the PCP is much better. I'd even go as far as to say that 3-MeO-PCE and O-PCE are better than 3-HO-PCE.

E +3 hours: had another 50 mg 2-FMA an hour and a half ago, and now I plugged 0.75 mg flubromazolam that I dissolved in 70:30 glycerol-propylene glycol mix. Those you can buy in e-cig stores around here, and glycerol is structurally very similar to PG, so the mix works about as well as pure PG (yay for being a chemist to know this stuff); and I only need 1 mg/ml concentration, because flubromazolam is extremely potent. I probably overdid it with 0.75 mg, but we'll see. Hope I don't blackout - if I don't, all's well.

You may ask, why plug benzos if they work just as well orally? Well, the same reason folks want to IV or insufflate benzos - to get that rush, however insignificant. At least the first time after months of abstinence feels great. And I prefer quick onset with all drugs if at all possible - fuck waiting 30 mins to feel any effects. I can already feel the fblam working, yeah.

Everyone have a nice Monday afternoon/evening.

Last edited:
Dexedrine not sure the amount but I've only slept about 12hrs in the last 4days(?) I've honestly lost track, the days seem to run together. Also 450mg Lyrica and A LOT of nicotine (went through over 8ml of e-liquid in less than an hour while dipping).

@Joe Bean : Good to hear you've been doing pretty good overall! Even though mine is doing way better certain things will still definitely trigger mine, for you it was changing spark plugs, for me the worst thing I've noticed for mine was riding an ATV (although it's probably because I was high on dexies at the time which added to the adrenaline already pumping had me numb so I was going through somewhat rough terrain on two wheels like a bat outa hell and didn't feel it until that night. I definitely paid for it the next three days I could barely move.) It's good that you think you're going to be able to be able to stop taking methadone (I wish you the best of luck) , just don't push yourself too hard or it could end with a relapse, although I'm sure you already know that. I've used kratom several times in the past, every time dosing high enough for the opiate like effects rather than stimulant. I think it varies a lot from person to person but for me in both terms of pain relief and buzz it felt about the same as a NORCO 7.5mg (without any tolerance), so idk if it'll be enough for your pain by itself but it's worth trying for yourself. Maybe if it's not enough on it's own you could see if you could get a prescription for something a little stronger to take as needed. Sucks to hear you can't use the Marinol trick, I think people will come around on weed sooner or later especially medical. As for the H, I wanted more really bad as soon as it had worn off which I knew was a very bad sign so I flushed the rest which was honestly pretty difficult. I thought about it the entire day but today I haven't really thought that much about it, although I know that would be a different story if I had any left to tempt me. Honestly my amphetamine use is getting to a point it could be a problem (although think that every binge then after I get some sleep I'm fine and stop l at least until my tolerance is pretty much gone), I've been eating Dexedrine and Dextrostat like candy and also snorting some, like I said above I've had so little sleep I can't remember when I even started. I wanna say I started 4-5 days ago, the heroin got me about an hour of sleep I think, idk the days seem the same and the short periods of sleep I get make me think it's been an entire day.[/QUOTE

Honestly I love this site for this exact reason being able to chat with other people who have the same problems or life as me! I don’t wish chronic back pain onmmy worst enemy but I’m glad I have friends here tochat with and talk about what we use to help our days seem better. I’m scared to jump off methadone but I want to try it out and see how I do. I know I could get anything g prescribed I wish for pretty much the rest my life. But I just want to smoke weed and I can’t sue to my career. So it’s making good money and take opiates or stay home barely make it in life but able to just smoke qeed they both have its pros and cons! Ya any bending or sitting down in a chair like the plane seats has my back screaming and yes I’m sore also after rising anything but not sore for three days more like two as of now but later on in life I’m sure it might end up being longer and worsen! Lastly be careful on the drums they will make your back ache terribly as you may know the come down and being wide awake and doing shit you wouldn’t normally notice until it wears off you could end up really fucking shit up for your back! Just be careful ok brother! I can’t do them anymore it’s been a long time for me like ten years I might do some blow every now and then even then my back is pissed at me lol so I stay away plus I don’t like being up for days fuck that ! I love my sleep!! Speaking of sleep time for a quick nap before work peace out cousin!!!

kind of a long fuckin' day. already feeling tired at 22:00 which is not normal for me at all (typical bedtime is 01:00-03:00)

drinking Stone Delicious IPA. went to the pot store today. picked up a dozen prerolls, 10 grape ape and 2 dark star. they practically give away the grape ape and i'm uber poor at the moment so i couldn't resist. gonna smoke a couple spliffs before bed i'm sure.

hopefully tomorrow is super productive because i have a lot i'm looking forward to accomplishing. getting things done always feels wonderful.

Missed a flight because I went to bathroom at gate. So pissed. Have to wait 7 hrs till next.

So.... 1200 mg Lyrica. 4th IPA. I may get arrested at this airport for intoxication.

^^^ that blows, i had 7 total flights last week to get to and from each coast and i'm pretty sure the older i get, the more i hate airports. when i was at sea-tac airport coming home on sunday there wasn't an empty seat at any of the bars. and this was at 3PM. fucking riled me up. i always get a tonic and gin on flights though because i never pass up a chance to lawfully have an open container in a moving vehicle. same reason i always hit up the smoking lounges in ATL. you're gonna let me smoke inside in the 21st century? opportunity taken!

good luck not getting arrested. i believe in you

OT: chai tea, gotta get dressed and run out the door for work now :(

I’m stoned

1,25 mg fluclotizolam
Two strong cups of yerba mate
A joint of some dank quality hash, and some bong hits. Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.