• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took anither .5mg alprazolam and smoked more bud. Watching TV and drinking another beer while trying not to fall asleep.

Lilcbit of xanax, little bit of residual dope from earlier, and spliffs aplenty

Just a little cocaine for now, got a bag of OG Kush burning a hole in my pocket

Your life is worth living buddy; don't give up hope ok? I struggle a lot with my issues and I don't want to see another great BL'er go. You can always PM me if things get rough.

I get suicidal a lot. No judgments here.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I try to know that but it's hard. I'm generally ok with my life except for loneliness, but I'm just so pissed off and angry with the world in general. It's so shitty and I don't see it getting much better without a massive revolution and an upsetting of the current order. Like, how can it? It's why I'm thinking a mountain homestead might be the best idea for a secure future. But meh, I just can't excited about a path I'm stuck with because the world is so shitty. Heroin is the only thing that keeps me ok with this situation.

So much ketamine
100mg oxazepam
15mg zopiclone
10mg methadone
600mg quetiapine
smoking grams of good hashish

Nearly a week of doing large amounts of k and coke... Mixing ket with benzo smoking crack some times
stuck in the k spiral... Been through half liter of strong ket every line blow you up .. A line for me it's between 0.3 0.4g .. Lovin it
mix with coke we call it Calvin Klein here cool mix if dosed well..
did ket and 200mg morphine few days that was nuts noddin and holin ... Great fun
smoking high grade yellow hash all the time..

so high my friends and I lost the plot.

peace bluelighters thanks for being here

cheers

Not nearly high enough for the task at hand. Drugs at hand so I can alleviate the tedium ad nauseum.

High is wearing off but I feel AMAZING

Living the good life for once.

I hope you all can feel the same way one day if you are not already there.

The new BL looks like the old one did on mxe.

OT 20 mg hydrocodone 4 mg lorazepam 40 mg weed edible.

Not high whatsoever. Wtf I need stronger drugs

^ those low dose edibles do nothing, need at least 12-20x that dosage for me. Some with no tolerance feel "something" from it.

I'm SO HIGH I love it.

Was given crack..... smoked some crack..... fuck crack

45mg methadone
Few hits of bud
20mg amphetamine XR
1.5mg clonazepam
1mg alprazolam
.25g dope

Just got back to my spot after bringing one friend to check in with his superior court PO and take his piss test which he fortunately passed and brought another to cop. Having access to a car is a blessing and sometimes a hassle.

Been smoking 1 hitters of keif over the past couple hours watching the bruins and listening to the radio and shit.

Drank 2 24oz cans

Just chilling right now debating on taking a mg of clonazepam cause i can still feel all the dope i did today heavy which is a nice change from the fentanyl.

dabbed as fuck (stoned) and still in pain, fucking naproxen doesn't do enough I NEED TORADOL REAL NSAIDS PLEASE OMG kill me now

1mg xanax, decent, don't want to add another without blacking out for a while because I'm still FEELIN' IT

Naproxen never got prescribed anything like that thankfully

im relatively relaxed chilling on resident evil 2 remake and i am a massive old school ps1 fan and capcom have done resident evil justice for the first time in 20 years i cant wait for 3 to come out which is my favourite gonna just smoke a fag and have fun blowing zombies heads off nice chilled out gaming night prob gonna pop down the shops get citrus fruit and pass the fuck out I raise this glass of codeine to bluelightforum may it grow bigger than ever before cheers

Updated from my morning fix:

45mg methadone
3 1-hitters of keif
30mg Amphetamine XR
5mg Amphetamine IR
2mg clonazepam
2 Small .15gish shots of dope gifted by my boy for giving him and his girl a ride.

Probably going to go cop some benzos. I can get some real good alprazolam bar pressies or some 2mg clonazepam.

Probably going with the 2mg. Feeling pretty good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.