• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
High on kratom and spliff, grateful to be “sober” (meaning not on heroin).

I'm glad you're not on it too bro. Terribly addictive shit.

<-- not high enough! woke up and am a bit blah feeling. Need dabs!

40 mg edible. 2 mg lorazepam. My gut it killing me because I for some reason was so fed up with hydrocodone not getting me high I stopped and now I'm going number 2 about 5 times so far today.

This happens on like a weekly basis during my low dose maintenance days streaks. It's really becoming so annoying and my reason for wanting to stop along with the fact that I cant get off good on even 80 mg hydrocodone.

Life would really be so much easier right now if I wasn't on this shit. Dont even have chronic pain these days

Been smoking killer bud and taking dabs all evening/night.
Also pretty faded on 3 grams of gabapentin.

40 mg edible. 2 mg lorazepam. My gut it killing me because I for some reason was so fed up with hydrocodone not getting me high I stopped and now I'm going number 2 about 5 times so far today.

This happens on like a weekly basis during my low dose maintenance days streaks. It's really becoming so annoying and my reason for wanting to stop along with the fact that I cant get off good on even 80 mg hydrocodone.

Life would really be so much easier right now if I wasn't on this shit. Dont even have chronic pain these days

You can always take a break or quit if you want man. You don't have to think of it like you're addicted like I was if you're really not. Just think of it as a break.

I was so fucking hooked on heroin or buprenorphine that shit was golden for my brain. Instead right now I'm quite HIGH, caffeine + shatter and eyetwitchy and generalized anxiety *like always* and permeating visuals and what not. Some of it fun, some of it not. Fucking anxiety.

I would do like 0.5mg alprazolam to even out but there's no telling if I'll A: feel it, B: feel it too much, or C: just right. I rarely hit Goldilocks in the BEGINNING of a day or outing, so I save it for the end. Perpetual loser, I am.

So high yet not high enough. Plenty of shatter to make it through till I can get more. Just have to stay HAPPY (seemingly impossible).

< I've been working towards visual level high with the edibles tonight I just took another 50 putting me up to 90 mg.

Also took took the loraz up to 6.

Still felt malaise from cutting the hydro so I popped 15 for a energy boost

just coffee and a dab NOT HIGH ENOUGH FOR THIS SHIT ermagerd

please excuse me while I go full Brittney and shave my head in a manic state ?

and barely enough time to get higher omg this sucks

Pounding a few more dabs, back to back.... fuuuckkkme :(

Edit

Yes. Finally high enough to deal with this shit. And I have Xanax to ease off the agitation. Yes. Oh yes. Finally I have become ..... perfectly numb.

Last edited:
Chilling hard today, ate a BUNCH of molly last night, really outstanding quality stuff. Granted, I kinda miss a lil bit of speed in my rolls, cant really dance on pure mdma tbh, it enhances the perception of music but floors me so much i typically just wanna sit and listen to the music. Last night was epic musically though, I saw katie rex melt faces with some super psychedelic techno.
Atm, just chilling on kratom(8g), caffeine via guarana (90mg), and ive just heated up the oven to make a firecracker (<1G)

I did MDMA one weekeend *one* in the past 8 years. I thoroughly regret it. Oh wait that's not right, two weekends in 8 years. The last time I did it I actually felt euphoria and all the PLUR feelings (are they putting MORE than 200mg in a pressed tablet? Because that shit was STRONGGG) but I dislike it. Methamphetamine lasts longer, way more euphoric, less of a weird crash, no eye wiggles, and has a pleasant afterglow. I felt like SHIT from ONE PILL. I didn't redose that night. I never do, I'm a bit more careful with it.

Holy FFS if I had ever gone hard on it I'd imagine I'd get that "long lasting depression".

0.5mg bupe IN
Alcohol (red wine now, whiskey later)
Steady smoking some amazing purp
Green tea

Got my tax money back yesterday and I'm seeing the sub dr tomorrow, which is also conveniently next to the dope man. Figure now that I have a huge arsenal of subutex and some cash I can finally rage a little. Heroin and Miami cocaine son. It will be glorious.

not high

440mg naproxen. physical pain, inflammation based. I'm going to fucking work overtime just to get ketorolac or vioxx in Mexico if I fucking have to this pain is ridiculous and I DO NOT WANT HEROIN OR OPIATES ARRRRRRRRRRRRR I don't even want to feel good or high anymore

I took 1mg alprazolam and it's probably going to do nothing because of how bad my mental health is. No/minimal tolerance.

Want to make myself take a dab but I'm getting too despondent. In too much pain.

*JINGLE* What, would you do, for a XANAX bar... */JINGLE*

whatwouldyoudoforaklondikebar_sample0.jpg

a bit drunk, having my last beer before bed... i kinda regret getting the sour apple 4 loko. it tastes good but right after swallowing i feel like throwing up.oh well ill just chew some tums and itll be fine

Haven't seen my good friend/connect in almost 2 months, so when I told him I'd be coming to see him today he said I'm def gonna like the new stuff going around. Copped some VERY high quality H and C, a few Xanax bars, and got to rifle through a nice selection of Cali oil pens. Settled on the 1g SmartCart Wedding Cake with 85% THC.

Did I also mentioned this was after grabbing my 60x 8mg subutex script? For once in a long time I can say, life's good.

Current totals:
.2g speedball (50/50 mix)
1mg alprazolam
Pulls off the oil pen
Nicotine via AS Blues

I woke up fucked up from the nightmares and depression again, crying. Going to pound some dabs back to back and try to get the fuck out of this mindset.

Still a lil buzzed from the massive dose of gabapentin i took earlier today.
Stoned off a bunch of dabs and flower. Also ate some cbd dark chocolate fudge.
Just took some doxilamine with a couple grams of tulsi(holy basil)extract.
Its almost 9:30pm where I live prolly gonna pass out soon. :)

a pot of COVFEFE TRUMP 2020 GOTTA NUKE 'EM ALL
dabs

ok I guess? mental health not that great but I'm starting to feel a little better despite the return of "THE THOUGHTS"

Hope you get better soon Capitain.

Took some kratom and smoked a big splif, I'm pretty stoned at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.