• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever had flurazepam? I find it feels similar if not a little better than temazepam the dosages are equivalent mg per mg and has a crazy long half life (+ it?s one of the only benzos that?s very water soluble, and I can say from personal experience snorting it DOES work.)

OT

2mg alprazolam ER/XR
300mg Lyrica
10mg cyclobenzaprine
40mg codeine

Yes I have had flurazepam, many years ago. I loved *loved* it. The long duration was so lovely. It's a partial agonist but you couldn't really be able to tell; it's quite potent to me still. I would combine like 5 to 6mg of it with 0.5mg of alprazolam and I would be out for 12 to 16 hours. :)

I stick to alprazolam because it lasts long "enough" for me now. Benzos tend to work better, stronger & longer as you age if you don't get a dependency/addicted from what I've read, and I'm starting to notice that myself. Alprazolam, instant release bars (half a bar) will last at least 6 hours of buzzing for me, if not longer. Temazepam is more like 8 for me, but there's a greater tolerance if you want to get the same effect the next day from the same dose (alprazolam is more forgiving in my experience).

Kind of odd. Alprazolam I can get at a better dosage so I stick with it.

I am debating between MILD MEDIUM AND DARK ROAST COFFEE beans. Oh, the choices you'll have to make! *facepalm with tired expression*

I combined the end of two bags for a pot of coffee. Mild and medium beans, some bastard coffee sounds good. I don't think I'll have made the right call and I'll be wired for too long though. But if I just took xanax I'd probably just fall asleep for a while. Damned if I go uppers, damned if I go downers.

Last edited:
OH GOD.... PANIC ATTACK.... fuck fuck fuck

WHEW it is passing, fuckfuckfuckfuck

can put the xanax away for now oh god

hate that feeling

coffee just started being slurp't so has no effect yet.

45mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
2 24oz cans
Tons of good dispensary bud

Fucked up. Watching bruins

Goddam, I'm just pissed off at life. I really need to cut Facebook and Reddit out of my life because they just make me angry that stupid people are allowed to live and breathe and procreate. It's not just or fair or even sensical; seeing the world just makes me wish there was a god so he could wipe the shit stain that is humanity off the face of the earth. If I was god that's what I'd do. I don't hate any one group of people, I hate all people.

Also pissed that Dream Market seems to have gotten fucked today. If my heroin supply gets cut off I'm gonna be in a bad way, I don't even know what I'd do. Not that withdrawal would be that bad, I've done that before, it's just that I have no will to live without it. In fact, I have the opposite of a will to live without opiates, I have a constant fucking death wish.

Not enough heroin and dabs in the world to make me ok lately. If there was a god I'd get hit by lightning or spontaneously combust or something. Ugh I should probably get back in therapy. Fucking life, what a shitty gift.

Goddam, I'm just pissed off at life. I really need to cut Facebook and Reddit out of my life because they just make me angry that stupid people are allowed to live and breathe and procreate. It's not just or fair or even sensical; seeing the world just makes me wish there was a god so he could wipe the shit stain that is humanity off the face of the earth. If I was god that's what I'd do. I don't hate any one group of people, I hate all people.

Also pissed that Dream Market seems to have gotten fucked today. If my heroin supply gets cut off I'm gonna be in a bad way, I don't even know what I'd do. Not that withdrawal would be that bad, I've done that before, it's just that I have no will to live without it. In fact, I have the opposite of a will to live without opiates, I have a constant fucking death wish.

Not enough heroin and dabs in the world to make me ok lately. If there was a god I'd get hit by lightning or spontaneously combust or something. Ugh I should probably get back in therapy. Fucking life, what a shitty gift.

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of will to live. Do you have suboxone/methadone to help during WD or do you tough it out? Are you dealing with depression, anxiety?

Took a light dose of Mescaline and ate some Cannabis.
Feel amazing right now strolling through the city.
Listening to MGMT, full smile going on.

Love you guys and gals <3

doing alright on a few dabs and this morn's coffee, thinking about more coffee :D

I can't do caffeine every day but have been enjoying using two days in a row with no issues, got great sleep last night.

edit YES FUCK IT I am going to make another pot of coffee, delicious dark roast ohyisss

Last edited:
So fucked up off the methadone clonazepam and good bud. Watching TV making ramen noodles.

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of will to live. Do you have suboxone/methadone to help during WD or do you tough it out? Are you dealing with depression, anxiety?

Depression and anxiety. I also have chronic pain/stomach issues which is why I decided I was ok with having an opiate dependence (pain management) in the first place 5.5 years ago. I don't have any subs or methadone to help with w/d but I could get em if I need em I think. I also still have at least a month of dope left, so it's not an issue yet. If I can source more I have no plans to stop tbh, my use isn't really particularly problematic in my life.

Methadone and Crystal Meth and Cannabis and Diclazepam for breakfast.
After work took a hit of crystal and smoked a bowl and a dab.
Ate din din (CPK BBQ Chx Pizza).
Took a last hit crystal along with, 7 more mg of Diclazepam, 2mg Alprazolam and 1mg CBD. Smoked some more Cannabis.
Now feelin the crystal wearing off for the day (aka coming down) and I'm in that weird place where my head is fuzzy because of that, along with the herbals catching up.
So in preparation for the days last high and the ability to sleep: The past hour has been spent consuming:
50 mg Benadryl,
3.5 mg more Diclazepam,
1 mg more Alprazolam
1 mg more CBD
2 bowls of some smoked J10 plus 2 bowls of a fantastic purple indica, and possibly a last dab.

I'm feeling OK; just coffee and a dab.

Depression and anxiety. I also have chronic pain/stomach issues which is why I decided I was ok with having an opiate dependence (pain management) in the first place 5.5 years ago. I don't have any subs or methadone to help with w/d but I could get em if I need em I think. I also still have at least a month of dope left, so it's not an issue yet. If I can source more I have no plans to stop tbh, my use isn't really particularly problematic in my life.

Your life is worth living buddy; don't give up hope ok? I struggle a lot with my issues and I don't want to see another great BL'er go. You can always PM me if things get rough.

I get suicidal a lot. No judgments here.

Just took my nightly shot of Heroin. Feeling absolutely great! haha I just got approved by the State for medical marijuana so now ill be able to buy it legally! Monday, just after lunchtime ill be heading over to the shop and purchase my bud! I'm so freaking excited, ill be like a kid in a candy shop! I already got some strains picked out!

1. Granddaddy Purple (indica) ... This one will be for night time relaxation, as well as pain relief. Will be using this in place of heroin for a good while (hopefully indefinitely).
2. Trueberry (hybrid) ... This one will be for morning/day use to give me some energy.
3. ACDC (18:1 CBD dominant) This one will be for my Epilepsy (hopefully helping with pain/nausea too). Once in the morning and once at night.

Its been a great day!

Just copped 12 1mg alprazolam for a very cheap price from my new convenient down the street plug. Walking home to smoke some bud and play some CoD.

Maybe update later

High on some very good heroin! My old plug stopped selling it cause he went clean for a while, but his stuff is always fire, and he just reupped again. He has fentanyl test strips and makes a point to test it in front of you, its always totally fent free! Not as potent, but fentanyl is a garbage high anyway. Considering taking some xanax, gonna roll up a spliff for sure though. Its wild, good heroin doesnt string me out much, honestly it has less side effects than most other opioids when its pure, or at least clean. fentanyl on the other hand will make me depressed and lethargic for days, beginning almost immediately. Doesnt even really give me a mood lift, just makes me numb, whereas heroin makes me feel upbeat and almost energized. Fentanyl really is just a garbage substance that shouldn’t exist.

Last edited:
High on some very good heroin! My old plug stopped selling it cause he went clean for a while, but his stuff is always fire. He has fentanyl test strips and makes a point to test it in front of you, totally fent free! Not as potent, but fentanyl is a garbage high anyway.
^ that's awesome that you have a relationship with your plug where he will do solid shit like that

135mg methadone
200mg oral thc
Smoked about 1 gram of blue diamond in a couple small joints over the last 4 hours

bromazepam, kratom and smoking spliffs right now. Also went snowboarding today, so tired but feeling good.

2.5mg alprazolam
.5mg clonazepam
2 8%abv cans
.2g of some good buds

Watching TV. Might be to fucked up for xbox right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.