Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thoroughly bamboozled

Heroin + Cocaine intranasal
Wedding Cake oil pen (85% THC)
Lagunitas
AS Blue cigs
Later: Askalon Arak possibly, 2mg alprazolam, my last gram of purp

Good day. Work went smooth, didn't have to wait long to fill my RX, and I called my best friend from back home to catch up and we've been talking for quite a while now. Oh and I have a bunch of good drugs.

Seriously, this new plug has the highest quality boy and girl I've ever bought on the street.

image3-7.jpeg

Not a huge fan of GSC myself although sometimes the extracts of it tend to be decent.

Just like two dabs here. Three hours of sleep only for well over 2 days. Need more bigly

Gonna get a little trippy today :D

1.5 grams of strong Mushrooms

One powerful homemade Cannabis Edible

Stem firecracker, a spliff and some kratom. All mixing up in my system really pleasantly. I’ve recently disovered firecrackers as being an extremely viable way to consume cannabis, and as i often experience when i eat edibles, i realized its my favorite way to get high. I dont like how brief the effects of smoked cannabis are, and it often feels like its missing something, but edible highs are so long lasting and i can really feel it.

I like eating it much more as well. The high is more euphoric and psychedelic. The edibles put me in a perfect state of mind everyday. When you cook them yourself it's extremely cheap compared to smoking it. I can make an Eighth last a week or better when I bake with it.

I prefer dabbing shatter. I LOVE oral cannabis though and wish I liked it more. However I tend to escalate oral dosing wildly, 7g+ to start with at an oral dose. Insane high doses.

Dabbing some white gold; nice clear shatter which goes down real smooth. Also had some gg4 flowers. Usually just stick too concentrates these days but its nice to get bud once in a while.

Eating weed > damn near every other way. The high has a nice narcotic feel and the medical effects are much more pronounced when metabolized by the liver (which is best for me because I mostly use medicinally). I suck at making edibles though. I could figure out how to synthesize meth and multiple opium-based opioids, but can't make a damn firecracker to save my life lmao...

Went and hung out with my old school middle age junkie friends (I work maintenance for one of em) and went and copped. I left with my good friends Speed and Ball. We chilled for a bit blowing lines in a shady parking lot and looked just how you would imagine 3 coke fiends would hanging out in public lmao. Good times, I'm gonna miss those dudes when I mave back go Chicago.

Oh yeah, I'm officially moving back to Chi on my own in 2 months. Yay me! Long story, but a lot of things just happened to come together at the right time. Life is good.

OT:
Heroin + Cocaine intranasal (made some little sniff bullets hehe)
Lingering effects of 1mg alprazolam
Wedding Cake hash oil pen 85% THC
1 lonely AS Blue cig

There's a good chance I'll be adding alcohol to this list later this evening, but I'm gonna try not to. The beer I bought sucks, and I'm sure my mother will drink all of my Israeli Arak before I even go to pour a glass.

^arak is potent.
56% is typical iirc

It certainly is, the brand I'm very fond of clocks in at ~50%abv. Unfortunately my liquor store doesn't stock it anymore :( Hebrew alcohol is my shit, those people know how to have fun! Might go have some in a bit.

As you may have noticed in a few recent posts of mine though, I've become a whiskey connoisseur lol. I try to get a different bottle every week. Enough alcohol rambling though. This blow has words spilling out of every crevice of my brain...

ANYWAYS: same as before only add more speedballs, a black & mild, and a 22oz Heineken in a nice stroll through the woods

wow that felt fuckin' amazing, that 1mg alprazolam *hit the spot perfectly* and I was energized from it until I got a bit tired and took a 30 minute nap, then woke up and had phenomenal fucking sex and a few more dabs. Still feel it. That was probably like..... 7 hours ago. Having anxiety relief is fucking amazing.

Just the usual kratom and caffeine. I have some meth (dextro) that should be pretty good but I haven't tested it yet. I may do some today after work if I don't finish too late, otherwise I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

8 mgs Buprenorphine
3 grams of Kratom
1 Cannabis Edible

Have to work late tonight.
Needed a little something to energize me.

8 mgs Buprenorphine
3 grams of Kratom
1 Cannabis Edible

Have to work late tonight.
Needed a little something to energize me.

I feel you CC. I'll be pumping the midnight caffeine as hard as I need it to get going tonight. Good luck with work.

I'm decently high. Just about to take one more dab and have the rest of my meal I never finished.

Nice picture, not ;)

Nothing im tryna keep a clear head and also going off bluelight as i just keep posting to much out of boredom adios

About 20-25mg of meth smoked (over the course of 2h)
3g of kratom
Still feeling some residual bromazepam from last night, but I might take some more in a couple of hours

Had a very productive morning, I finally managed to clean and organize my place properly (couldn't find the time and motivation to do it before). Now I think I'm going to stay inside and enjoy the rest of my high.

Thank you pete. It's my official protest to no animated gif avatars. Except it's also hot as fuck and by the time they implement it I'll be sticking with this avatar for like 6 years.

I had like 6 years of the acid sheet, 6 years of Francois Sagat. It's now the year of the Damien.

I'm not high enough. Microwaved a cup of coffee and going for a dab soon. Still fuzzy but feeling good because no nightmares, coincidentally not by design. Very fortunate. My nightmares have been WILD recently.

edit

High but not high enough for the daily agenda. Going to pound some dabs and try to get off my ass soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.