• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 of no dope/opioids. Feels like death is at my door.

Pounding beers even though I'm on the verge of puking (I've never puked from W/D's before until lately).
1.25mg clonazepam subL, may add more
0.2mg clonidine
12mg loperamide, about to up that too
900mg gabapentin
Lil' doja to be smoked

Good luck hangyourhead!

Went mushroom hunting and found around 75 in less than half a field, so celebrating with weed and beer tonight :)

20150930_220905_zpsrpx23fit.jpg

comment on my top class #4 thai white pls. u guys are only peeps i can show cos my nikks think im straight edge ya dig.

ot very hgih, almos beddy buys. nothin better than nodding to sleepon a strong benzo and an even strong OP, can i get a what what ?
What is that? I want some!

What what whosey that's the best heroin I've seen let alone done man. Theres ecp here but its overpriced and not RAW

Im having a couple brews before I cook food and go to work

Thanks man. Yeah the dealer said it was "raw" and he didn't add anything to it. Was so strong one small line had me hallucinodding (nod dreaming).

Now he's almos out of that batch just the dregs of the sack left so to spk - more powder than crystalline chunks - but still good and still some chunks.

OT: high on that and like 40 mgs oxy + 2 mgs loprazolam. Feel incredible. only do dope when I'm waiting on oxy - should get scripted next week in some form.

Day 3 of no dope/opioids. Feels like death is at my door.

Pounding beers even though I'm on the verge of puking (I've never puked from W/D's before until lately).
1.25mg clonazepam subL, may add more
0.2mg clonidine
12mg loperamide, about to up that too
900mg gabapentin
Lil' doja to be smoked

i also dry wretch from opiate w/ds. not fun.

Completely chilled out, relaxed and awesome.
Alcohol & Etizolam.

i find sniffing ritalin to be the most euphoric.
Sniffing ritalin is responsible for a really short acting euphoric, sweaty rush and a shitload of binding substance to be clogging up your nose.

I'm higher than heaven. Been smoking weed since I woke up this morning at 830. Smoking a handful of bowls every couple hours to maintain this level of high.

Took 2 fat shots of dope way too close to one another, but shiiiiit I am FADED
IV speedball... h and FIRE crack. Then shot a looooot of crack. Did maybe 8 shots on my way home from Milwaukee ...talk about BELLRINGER! Fuck, My dude in MKE has the best hard Ive ever had. By FAR and plugs it everytime and def did today.
9 600mg gabapentin
Camel 99 Filter
(that took 25mins to complete)

32oz Corona Familiar
2mg Alprazooooo
5mg Clonazepam
.5mg Triazooooolam
30mg Oxycodone
---
Jigga, your hareon is for shit.. Let me try some *Pushes you out the way, snatches straw*
--
I lied, add another 32oz Corona + .5 Triazolam

Last edited:
5mg valium, bomber of hop stoopid, just cracked a 10% porter, got one more in the fridge.

Resisting more valium and smoking cigarettes.

Really been trying to get on suboxone. I do good for a few days, but then use. The last two times it's been partially because my friend entices me and it's hard to say no to something that I've done almost daily for the last 3+ years. Once I use that one night it then turns into 2-3 days of using. In about a month it'll be 10 years since the first time I ever felt physical WDs, so opiates have been a big part of my life in the last decade. Actually now that it's October, it's been 10 years since I first tried heroin. I didn't realize Pandora's Box was actually not a box, but a bag. A small stamped bag.

The first stamp name I ever had was "Draft". It had some graphic that seemed war related. Can't remember if it was a gun or something. Since it was 2005 I thought of the draft as in the armed forces are drafting people to fight in Iraq or Afghanistan. Little did I know that "Draft" was a message to me. I was being drafted into the war on drugs. I was fighting for drugs. With that one bag, that draft brought me into a whole new world. I don't know when my tour will be over, but it's been costly.

----
Anyhow...

Am toking up atm. Got off work around 1230, came home and loaded up a shot. Like I said I am trying to stay away from dope and get on suboxone, but one of the other problems is that shooting dope is fan-fucking-tastic. I'd like to say otherwise, but I'd be lying. Slamming heroin. When you read that it probably just sounds like the text it's written in, just like any of the other words on the screen. When I say it though there is this angelic choir singing and these rays of light form and I float away on a warm cloud.

Last edited:
2.5 MG xanax, couple dabs and 600 gabapentin, which does nothing. I would like to fix that but I don't know how gaba is in high doses. anyone?

30mg methadone
Coffee

Bout to meet up with my boy and burn an extendo blunt. Last night was liquor and bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.