• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small line of crystal
B complex
Perfuse coffee
Fluoxetine
2 pints of malt liquor on deck.
Running out of room in this world.

I dont know. I have never heard of a person who uses micron filters for bupre. For benzos I definitely should but I can only get them online.

I believe most experienced IV users here would tell you that IVing things like bupre and benzos is not worth it (big risks vs little benefits), specially if you weren't an IV drug user before.
But if you're going to do it at least order some filters online, I don't think they're too expensive and they could save you a lot of troubles in the future. You might think that your solution is clean but you're actually injecting many big and nasty particles that will get stuck in your lungs and in your blood vessels, I've even heard stories about bluelighters loosing limbs due to shooting pills and missing (including IV bupre). Take care.

OT:
Some more kratom and a bit of pregabalin. It's a pretty intoxicating drug TBH, the body high is significant when you have a low tolerance.

For the past 21 days all I have had is weed, 10 more days in my cabin detox with my friend. No more opiates, alcohol, stimulants, nicotine. :) Feeling good, working out a lot too which is a high all its own.

Although today, we're going to take some mushrooms out in nature. :)

600mg Pregabalin and 20mg Diazepam - chilling out watching Bill & Ted’s new film.

Roughly 2:30am, Wednesday morning.

Some poppy tea and phenibut earlier, coca tincture this evening. Enjoyed it more than last night, but had enough for now.

Have been keeping my gabaergic/benzo doses and use in general pretty reasonable lately. I was becoming kind of unsettled seeing my daily tally of drugs look like Hunter S Thompson's shopping list.

At the tail end of the 1.25g of phenibut I took earlier in the day, had a couple brews, and now enjoying some weed. Nice and mellow, going to sleep like a champion tonight.

Morning Blue World

Just the normal this morning

few bong hits
100ml vodka
800mg gabapentin
30mg oxy
20mg valium

Feeling normal but completely functional, busy sorting things out for my camping trip this weekend.

3.3g of kratom and a cup of tea.

I had a pretty weird experience last night after taking a low dose of pregabalin and smoking a spliff with my usual kratom dose. It was pretty late but decided to smoke before going to sleep, as I finished smoking I think the pregab kicked in at the same time. I started feeling pretty confused and disoriented, couldn't really feel my limbs (like being extremely light weight) so I decided to go lay down. Have to admit that I panicked a bit because I felt like I was gonna pass out many times, but I managed to distract myself and finally fell asleep. Now that I think about it could have been low blood pressure or maybe some side effect of mixing both drugs with kratom (which also acts on calcium channels), nevertheless I can't remember the last time I experienced something like that.

Wednesday, 11:20pm.

Roughly half a gram of phenibut early this morning.

Poppy tea and coca tincture this evening. Considering some chillazepam as I should get some rest for work tomorrow.. I find it such a waste of valium to use it for sleep though.

Been puffing hits of delta-8 THC since I woke up today. Such nice stuff, more functional and uniformly positive than regular delta-9 THC.

dude where's my car?

hhmmm dude where is your car..

Fuck aren't we sitting in it????

Feeling quite fooked atm.

opiates = ?
benzos = ?
gabapentinoids = ?
alcohol = ?
cannabis = ?
all in all im nodding and happy AF

Bout 150mg of much better amphetamine than I've had recently... although still not as good as the first time I had it. Maybe I've burnt out my reward system a bit. Or maybe it's all the fucking benzos I've been doing recently. 2mg clonazepam also today but I'm out of clonaz now and should not get more. Got some gabapentin to substitute for a while... so taken, I think... 600mg gabapentin today?

Drinking a 9% karpacie mocne beer.

Is it just me or is there a problem with the mobile functionality? Using Android and Chrome, whenever I tap the bottom right region of the keyboard, it seems to press that annoying Xenforo button which either closes the keyboard and defocuses the text area or sends me to some info about Xenforo page... currently typing this in a notes app to copy/paste in after... 🤔

I've made the night threw, a good friend was here and we did 2 g of cocaine together besides we were smoking a lot of Cigs - I had from 9pm to 2am a bottle of white wine, he had 5 beers I guess. We were high like hell and talking from 9pm to 8am - he has big problems with his marriage and wanted to talk because nobody takes him serious - his wife is beating him up, hurted him with a knife and so on...

Then he was to high to move home and we slept in one bed where we tried to have sex but we couldn't - set and setting were not the right after such a long, really awful talk and trying to find out what to do. I just slept 2 hours, woke up, had two big lines and remembered I have an appointment with my psychotherapist in the afternoon, so I stopped it because he had sawn it and this is not the issue now.

Now I'm at home and had two big lines, feeling great and am just about to feed my monsters.

Nice evening all!

JJ

Last edited:
Been vaping Delta-8-THC all day long and I'm about to walk over by Whiskey took big swig and I'm feeling pretty spot on. About to go buy some juice and soda to chase with it and head back to the crib to get drunk.

USER-SCOPED-TEMP-DATA-MSGR-PHOTO-FOR-UPLOAD-1599765878821-6709904424605380717.jpg

Modest start now I'll hit the Delta-8-THC vape for awhile before I go back for some more, lovely combo. This is hands down my favorite thing to drink in the whole world. Cinnamon and Whiskey fit eachothers flavor profile just right. This is the stuff that turned me into an alcoholic, true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.