• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta-8-THC throughout the day, also. Plus a pre-workout supplement earlier (caffeine plus various amino acids/etc).

Kinda jealous about the Delta 8, that's absolutely unavailable here afaik. Maybe more people will started making it from cbd if it catches up in the US.

Took 1g of phenibut in the morning
2.5mg of diazepam
3.3g of kratom
Weed
Also had some of that mystery meth earlier, acetone washed just for the hell of it

Smoking some 16.85% hybrid preroll, smoking nica leaf (more nica leaf) making moka expreso. Can't decide about a drink and Nyquil nighttime.

Friday, 8:45pm.

Had a gram of phenibut and 100mg of armodafinil for work. Added a 75mg Lyrica because Friday.

Tonight, poppy tea and hash.. plus a valium.

Next week, going to try and stick to 500mg phenibut and 50mg armodafinil for work, then a little poppy tea and coca tincture at night.

Phenibut, then poppy tea and hash on my days off.

We'll see.

Just orderedd some CBD concentrate for this exact purpose.

I'll be trying it with unrefined hemp oil over the weekend. I expect a mix of cannabinoids in the final product, but hopefully it will at least improve the extract considerably.

Cool, a mixture of cannabinoids seems interesting. I wonder how the effects differ from a traditional cannabis extract.

The synthesis of delta-8 should be pretty straight forward. Without getting into the details it appears that it should be performed under inert atmosphere if one wishes to obtain a high yield of delta-8 (and almost no delta-9). But I guess some delta-9 wouldn't be an issue if it's just a small scale experiment.

It's kind of amazing how available cbd has become. Now you can even find cbd isolate pretty easily.

OT:
3.3g of kratom
75mg of pregabalin

Friday, 8:45pm.

Had a gram of phenibut and 100mg of armodafinil for work. Added a 75mg Lyrica because Friday.

Tonight, poppy tea and hash.. plus a valium.

Next week, going to try and stick to 500mg phenibut and 50mg armodafinil for work, then a little poppy tea and coca tincture at night.

Phenibut, then poppy tea and hash on my days off.

We'll see.

Poppy tea, coca tincture, and hash sounds wonderful. Can't beat the classics man.

OT
~150mg O-DSMT
200mg caffeine
5% nicotine pod

Workplace pick-me-up. Gonna have some good stuff to add to that soon hopefully.

Today :

Cocaine
plus 10 mg Etizolam over the day
1 Glass of White Wine
5 mg Clonazolam
5 mg Diclazepam

Last edited:
200ug acid. 5.5mg Etizolam. 30 grams kava. Cannabis edibles. Right now a strong cup of cannabis tea to ease stomach pain.

You know after all these decades, I think I finally realise my absolute favorite thing about LSD at times- it DOES wear off!

Sertraline 300mg
Quetiapine 75mg
Trazodone 120mg
Chlorpromazine 75mg
Dihydrocodeine 210mg
Gabapentin 800mg
Cyclizine 150mg
Omeprazole 20mg
Naproxen 250mg (I only had one pill left)
Depakote - 1000mg

Not HIGH high, but I'm feeling chill and experiencing mild euphoria.

So after 5 hours my 200ug dose was settled and I somehow convinced myself to redose- 1 tab each of 1cP LSD and 1PLSD.

So 400ug total. Totally spontaneous as always, but seeing as my mum just went on holiday today so it's the first time In 12 months I have actually been- home alone!.

So I guess we will see how that goes...

More kelai kava is nice too, but yeah- quite intense I would say.

Last edited:
I've been just coasting the day on a couple points of meth and strong black coffee, but I am holding out hope that the night will promise much greater debauchery.

5 mg Etizolam
5 mg Clonazepam
Cocaine
Mate, you make me feel so much better. I have been feeling mentally terrible about picking up a 10mg average daily Etizolam habit, or rather, addiction!

Safety in numbers right? 😉

Only 4.5 mg over today so far but I'm still completely off my head from 400 mics of LSD yesterday. Wow I do underestimate it's strength at times. Definitely respect the acid.

Mate, you make me feel so much better. I have been feeling mentally terrible about picking up a 10mg average daily Etizolam habit, or rather, addiction!

Safety in numbers right? 😉

Only 4.5 mg over today so far but I'm still completely off my head from 400 mics of LSD yesterday. Wow I do underestimate it's strength at times. Definitely respect the acid.
Could be that safety in numbers is not completely right ,because I often forgot to write it down here. I so ,I'm sorry.

JJ

EDIT: And I have to say this was a day where I took nearly nothing when it comes to my "normal" Benzo-lists ;)

Last edited:
God knows how many shots of Tito's in the past few hours. Cooking up some chicken parm as we speak and she keeps throwing out all these comments referring upon sex. Really gotta get my shit together not be to fucked up today, she isnt frisky like this often and I must seize the moment. Really hammered right now tho I drank half bottle fireball and and half bottle Tito's is gone so my goodness. Let's make it happen.

Spent the morning with a freind, his wife, and some kids and grandkids, some I hadn't met yet. Just working through gram of 26% indica and smoking lots of tobacco tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.