• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and morning blue world

Just had 20mg Valium and few bong hits.
Super stoned and nice body high and relaxed

Been drinking little. Havent taken anything else. Still waiting for a bank transfer but now gonna go trade some feminized seeds for bupre with a friend.

1000mg Phenibut
50ml Wine
400ml Vodka
French Press coffee (as always)
cigs on cigs on cigs

Feeling mighty fine in French sunshine

Fuuuuuuuuck I'm stoned.. Just smoke some of my own home grown but premature plant. But even though it was a month before d-day it still produced a freaking awesome high so far.. :cool::LOL: so I'm happy AF... Good times.

Yeah we always use to smoke it with weed, I guess it has some impact but not a lot as the mandrax over rides everything from the beginning of the hit. So you feel that the strongest and after words just zoned out.

Could you explain the whole mandrax and dagga thing to me? All I know about mandrax is what chaos magicians and Nazi occultist used it for.

This pregabalin is starting to kick in a little harder and I'm finally getting some kratom in me. I'm having that kinda gaba/opioid withdrawal where you're starting to question your own existence.

Waiting on a shit ton of pregab hopefully hooking that up in a few hours then I'll be good.

About 3.5mg bupre down. About to little more. Feeling good.
Dude seriously I hate how much I like bupre. If I dose early enough in the day I can sleep a whole 8 hours that night, which is unprecedented for me these days. It completely turns my mood around when I'm down... I mean, most opioids do, but bupre has the duration and potency on its side.

After a few years of frequent on/off O-DSMT abuse I find I'm pretty tired of the NRI aspect of it. Bupre is still kinda annoying with how it's only a partial agonist... but dem legz!

I totally feel you. I too like bupre too much. Its awesome drug in my opinion but has so fucking shitty side effects etc.

Yeah, its also some kind of antidepressant. Idk how. But it still is.

Dude seriously I hate how much I like bupre. If I dose early enough in the day I can sleep a whole 8 hours that night, which is unprecedented for me these days. It completely turns my mood around when I'm down... I mean, most opioids do, but bupre has the duration and potency on its side.

After a few years of frequent on/off O-DSMT abuse I find I'm pretty tired of the NRI aspect of it. Bupre is still kinda annoying with how it's only a partial agonist... but dem legz!

Did tramadol for years and I always dug the SNRI properties. The opiate qualities were only pronounced when I smoked hash on top...

Did tramadol for years and I always dug the SNRI properties. The opiate qualities were only pronounced when I smoked hash on top...
O-DSMT has much more pronounced opioid effects, especially for me, I only need 10-20mg. I mean, the NRI effect is nice sometimes for its anti-depressant properties as well, but it can make me irritable and I'll like snap at my wife for not cleaning something right, you know, petty shit. I blame that reuptake inhibition of norepinephrine, as all opioids can make me a bit grumpy, but especially O-DSMT.

O-DSMT has much more pronounced opioid effects, especially for me, I only need 10-20mg. I mean, the NRI effect is nice sometimes for its anti-depressant properties as well, but it can make me irritable and I'll like snap at my wife for not cleaning something right, you know, petty shit. I blame that reuptake inhibition of norepinephrine, as all opioids can make me a bit grumpy, but especially O-DSMT.

I love that desmetramadol man it gets me fuckin going. It does make me kinda an asshole too but in a weird way I enjoy the aggressive extroversion. I use it mostly at work and I really snap my lazy ass coworkers into shape lol they hate me but we get shit done, can't be a coincidence. Fuck you and your tiny tolerance I need at least 150mg lol.

Also you weird people calling it bupre. Bupe damnit!

I need more sleep and drugs...

Yeah ,well O-DSMT is a metabolite no? So maybe I was getting the baby nuts of the opiate side of things and some SNRI properties on top. People vary in their metabolization of said substances, I suspect I converted a lot :)

Yeah ,well O-DSMT is a metabolite no? So maybe I was getting the baby nuts of the opiate side of things and some SNRI properties on top. People vary in their metabolization of said substances, I suspect I converted a lot :)
Yeah, tramadol relies upon its being metabolized into O-DT in order to give its pain killing effects, which is why some people really like it and some don't get anything from it; it requires a certain enzyme in order to metabolize it and some people have more, or less, in their liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.