• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but in a weird way I enjoy the aggressive extroversion. I use it mostly at work and I really snap my lazy ass coworkers into shape lol they hate me but we get shit done, can't be a coincidence.
I found the periods I abused it most were periods I had a shitty laborious job. I was always a dick to coworkers but for instance, I could put a bunch of pallets up with a forklift in half the time anyone else could, I'd get so amped up and it helped me ignore fatigue from labor. Great drug for working a shit job lol. Made me kinda impulsive though. I think every time I've quit a shitty job it has been while high on O-DSMT. I'd easily get pissed off about bullshit and I'm very blunt even sober so I'd really speak my mind and people don't like that lol

^^I add the R to Bupe because I have weird obsessions with even shortened words being spelled correctly -_-

I really feel you on that it also kinda bothered me too, being a grammar nazi and spelling nerd. Bupe just sounds better to me though, that's my writer side coming through and latching onto presentation.

As for desmetramadol (also easier for me to type instead if O-DSMT and an alternative chemical name for it) being a metabolite; I've always metabolized tramadol incredibly well when I used it. I did always like the SNRI property though. I find myself thinking a lot about tapentadol lately and it's serotonin effects being close to a psychedelic. Absolutely baffles me to be able to trip on an opioid. Might grab some...

Damn fo real? I have yet to try it, doubt I ever will because I haven't seen it anywhere.

You have to try it. I know I can't help you find it but in my circle it's everywhere. One of the weirdest drugs I've ever tried. Epic hallucinodding and this weird stained glass vision. Shit had me nodding out in the middle of eating food and hallucinations making me fully believe I was somewhere else. Used to combine it with Soma and shit dude I was more fucked up than I've ever been before or will probably ever be.

^I wana try soma pretty bad too... The past year or two I've really gotten into downers, especially as many aid in my rampant health problems.

^I wana try soma pretty bad too... The past year or two I've really gotten into downers, especially as many aid in my rampant health problems.

Soma is the essence of what people believe downers to be. Drooling all over yourself and off your ass str8 fuckered. 10/10.

I've always been a downer guy, they just agree with me and also help a lot of my issues. Strangely a lot of them give me motivation to do productive things. Not the stereotypical "imma get fucked up and be dead to the world" high, although I'm not opposed to that occasionally either.

I've always been a downer guy, they just agree with me and also help a lot of my issues. Strangely a lot of them give me motivation to do productive things. Not the stereotypical "imma get fucked up and be dead to the world" high, although I'm not opposed to that occasionally either.
Same here in every aspect. O-DT was a work drug for me. Bupe even helps me get motivated to do shit sometimes. Oxy are extra good for that upper but still a downer feel. Hydrocodone is like a classic mellow high... they're all so unique. I love exploring the variety, same as I do with psychedelics.

I'm not much for stims though. All I need is coffee and the occasional adderal IR for a night out and I'm good.

I'm so very buzzed. Added 100ug bupe at 2pm, 3x1mg etiz so far today, smoking on some herb still. Weed makes me a bit dizzy and queasy on bupe if I don't lie down.

lets see....
~2g phenibut
600mg pregab
weed (almost out but dont care really... i mean what else is needed with the above combo?)
coffee
cig or two
chillin "watchin" man in the high castle... mostly background shit as SO is mad at me and i am alone in the living room and getting higher by the secoond... oh shit...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.