• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone else jumped straight into E?

Weed->Alcohol->Nitrous->Salvia->BZP->LSD->DXM->5-MeO-DMT->2-CB->Methylone->MDMA->Ketamine

In order of use. So, it would appear the 11th. Took a long time to try it :) .

unfortunately

I really wish MDMA was the first substance Id tried, I probably wouldn't have made such stupid decisions as I did under the influence of addictions with a bit more of a persistant hold. I think it was like this, Cannabis>Alchohol>opium>mush>cid>mdma>ketamine>lots of shitty pharmacueticals

For me it was Alcohol > Weed > Ecstasy.

Although, for most people I know and have spoken to, Ecstasy is one of the last drug's they've tried.

I know a lot of people who do marijuana, and even speed, but refuse to do Ecstasy. How ever, when those people do end up trying Ecstasy, it totally blows their mind, and they wonder why they never tried it earlier.

I personally have no urge to try any other drug. I've been using Ecstasy for 3 years now, and still love it. It's an experience I think everyone should try, at least once.

alcohol, meth, e, coke, weed

you could include nicotine and caffiene in there somewhere too.

my order n preferences are a bit warped. I was once real good, first drink was when I was 17 was totally anti-drugs, I've never smoked cigarrettes, and have never had any interest in trying/doing dope. I guess that's coz I've seen how much it's screwed my brother over n has turned me off. Anyways, only started drinking regularly (binges? :p ) at 19 then first drug was (half an) E at 20. Haven't gone crazy with it, also have added whizz n ice to the list, done those heaps more but only due to them being more available to me (n often free).Would choose the bix over those any day, gawd if I had a solid contact...jus as well....??...

Nah, meth was my first drug... I didn't even know how to light the lighter to smoke out of the pipe :\

Weed came afterward (later that evening), then came ecstasy. I only do E now; not missing weed or speed at all.

yep... been eating yummy MDMA (in moderation) since I was 13, and I am now 24... 'twas my first and will always be my one true love... i've since done weed, shrooms, acid, ketamine, meth, coke, salvia, dmt.. in fact, it'd be easier to list what i haven't done... heroin and pcp. i've quit meth, alcohol, cigarettes, everything.... all for MDMA and mushrooms (and thc on a daily basis). let me say it now and forever:
I LOVE MDMA!!! I ALWAYS HAVE, I LOVE IT, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE IT, IT WILL ALWAYS BE MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE

I drank regularly (like 3 times a month prolly) and smoked weed on rare occasions but didn't really enjoy it. Then I tried pills - it was amazing, I had never felt like that before! I haven't smoked weed since, I don't drink much anymore, gave up smoking. I've since tried meth, acid, coke, Ice (slang for smoking pure methamphetamine crystals), mushrooms, 2C-B, speed and probably others I can't think of. I love MDMA and none of the others even come close, MDMA is the only one I do regularly (weekly, meth is prolly fornightly).

yah my girlfriend's first drug was E. I had smoking for years and we went to a club and tried E for the first time together, that's all she did for a long while, then we added more fun stuff like acid, k and mushrooms. after a year of that is when she finally smoked pot.

alchohol-weed-syrup-hydro-xanax-vicadin-diazapem-oxy-shrooms-acid-coke-speed-X-heroin-meth-mescaline-ether

psshhh i wish...

alchohol-weed-xanax- vicadin-oxy

alcohol > weed > cocaine > crack cocaine > heroine > lsd > meth > ecstasy

E is my favorite, with lsd and crack following closely behind

Started off with E, then tried mull (while high on E)... then a month or two ago, tried some wizz.

Yep, it was my first. I tried things in this order
1. E
2. Meth
3. LSD
4. Coke
5. Various prescription painkillers
6. Various benzos
7. Nitrous
8. Amphetamine
9. Weed

I'm sure i'm forgetting some shit too

Alcohol>Cigs>Weed>E>Amphetamine>Ket>Coke>LSD>Mushies>Valium>Xanax>Nitrous

E was the first Class A I tried and loved, I probably wouldn't have bothered with the rest at an early age (16-17) if there wasn't such a pill shortage and shit pills around the time just after I took my first amazing E.

Out of that lot the only one I wouldn't touch with a barge poll is Acid, I had some amazing times on it, but one day I completely overdid it and it fucked up my life for a while :\ .

Nearly 10 years on E is definitely my drug of choice from all the above, especially the lovely MDMA crystals :)

Alcohol>weed>ecstasy>coke>ice>acid>opium>shrooms>GHB

Now i just stick with weed though....no meth in weed....and its always there for ya

I started doing research after a lot of people told me about their experiences, it sounded so amazing that the more i found out the more curious me and my husband got, so we went to UMF8 with some good friends, we all took one, hour and a half later they were all happy except husband and I, he was nervous I was scared so we took another but this time chewed it (nasty) and right after that my hands felt like they were floating, then the laugh, love started but the main thing I could not stop talking, I truly don't know what about. However my husband did not feel a thing we took a total of 3 pills each he was really upset I guess he thought about it too much.

It was a real nice experience and will most like it do it again. I always thought I would never try anything out of fear of not being able to stop, drugs scared me and still do, however I strongly believe something someone wrote " the world would be a better place if everyone tried E".