• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone else jumped straight into E?

Alcohol > Weed > Shrooms > Salvia > Cocaine > LSA > DXM > Ecstasy (a week ago today as well! =D).

Mescaline today.

...Then LSD > Ketamine > Amanitas, if all goes to plan!

Hmm...

I know...

Alcohol--Cigarettes--Weed in 8th grade

Then I tried Oxycontin (8th grade), Opium (summer after 8th), Valium, and Xanax (don't remember when)

I didn't try cocaine until 10th grade.

I am a junior now, and I first tried XTC this past winter break.

Never done psychedelics...maybe I will try 'shrooms in college, when I can be completely free and not worry about paranoia or bad vibes. I will probably never do acid or meth (unless, you know, there is some in my roll, and I wouldn't take a roll with any meth in it consciously) or heroin. Or ketamine, because (and I don't know if this is true, I heard it somewhere) I hear that you have to take a shitload, and you go into the K-hole or die.

Alchohol > Coke> Ecstasy > Nicotine > Heroin

After I tried E I dropped the coke and went to drinking only once or twice a month.

alcohol>MDMA>weed>LSD>mushrooms>DXM>LSA>cocaine>Amanita (need to do a better try with that actually with good tasting food to cover the amanita taste).

I wish my first drug would have been X. Now that i've tried it nothing compares and I don't waste my time with anything else unless there's none around!

alcohol>weed>pain killer>morning glory seeds>meth>coke>DXM>X

I was always iffy about X, too. My friend was eager to try it & I didn't know too much about it, so I thought "No, we'll end up having sex!" (completely wrong!)
I ended up trying it spontaneously, still with very little knowledge, and being knocked off my feet. It disappoints me that I could have been making more memories with this drug rather than wasting my time with DXM & whatnot. I was a proud DXM user, but now I can't stand it!

alcohol, weed, ecstacy, speed then coke. Never really been a big drinker and i never liked weed so ecstacy was the first drug i liked, loved it!! then but now getting kind of over it. Its just no where near the same as it was:(

weed > alcohol > ecstasy > i think mushrooms > the rest is hazy....

And yes, I did have pot before alcohol 8o =D

Ecstasy was my first "real" drug, and I can't say I really care what order the rest came in after it. I like ecstasy the best. :)

yeh, E was my first drug apart from alcohol, then nicotine, then i think i had a PMA pill my mistake! then coke (i dont feel much off coke really)

if nitros is included then i tried that before pills

me:

alcohol -> E -> weed -> speed -> meth (once)

no more weed or meth for me :p

mine was nicotine, alcohol, weed, speed, ecstacy.
Funny thing is though that although i enjoyed weed and speed they were just sort of ok the thing that drew me to them was the rebellious, taboo stigma attatched to them, but when i dropped e for the second time it all made sense to me ecstacy was the my drug of choice.

LOL this thread is the story of my life. I had never even smoked pot, only drank once, and was basically a scared/shy little kid trying to find his way in life. Took E, changed me for the better and I still hang out with the person I was with that night! It was 4 years ago too.

*~*geNeRaTiOn E*~* said:
i started my drug use very young so no, E wasn't my first drug.

E was the 5th drug i tried (including nicotine and alcohol) and it ties for #1 with LSD for me.

o man AMEN TO THAT, yes E and lsd are amazing....i might like lsd more because of the visuals and the subliminal vibe rather similar to E, but i always love rolling at raves :] still havent had the chance 2 candyflip since LSD is so fuckin rare around so cal....o well thas y we travel up north :] laterz

weed/alcohol/salvia/e (bunk pill)/cocaine/shrooms/e again (got high)/dxm (sucks).

please don't do dxm, studies show it does lots of damage. even in moderation.

Ecstacy was the 2nd drug I tried. I was into weed quite a lot, then got arrested and piss tests were required. Weed dealer offered E one night, took it. E was my gateway drug, ended up trying almost everything besides crystal and heroin within the next few months after.

i've done some drugs before e. E just seemed to progress my usage into 'harder' drugs.

Nothing too serious, just experimentation.

alcohol->weed->pain killers/addies->shrooms->coke->hash->opium->ecstasy->dxm->salvia->ether->acid->2ci ...i believe thats all, im just another curious person who likes to experiment with shit. ...still haven't tried dmt though, hopefully i can get ahold of that shit sometime.