• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone else jumped straight into E?

hoodyhooitsdajew

Greenlighter
i was wondering if anyone has jumped right into E without use of prior "less extreme" drugs. before my first time using ecstacy, i had never taken any other drug at all besides alcohol. you see my first time was kind of a shitty way to be introduced to it, but honestly i'm glad my ex step brother did it. so my ex step brother had some pills that he told me were, and i quote, "kinda like vicadin." so me being the uninformed, easily pressured, little jerkoff, decided that i would join him in taking these pills. so he waited until i was definitely feeling it to tell me what i had actually taken. for a second, i felt kinda shitty, but i was so high that i didn't really care. and now that i look back, i'm happy that he introduced me to that feeling of straight fucking euphoria, even if he did it in the wrong way. because knowing me, i would have shot him down and called him a fucking idiot for doing e. so yeah, has anyone else gone from no drugs at all to ecstacy?

i would also like to point out that i have definitely grown from that "uninformed, easily pressured, jerkoff" into someone who is smart enough to actually have their own opinion that isn't willingly, or unwillingly, influenced by other people.

yes I've gone from no drugs at all apart from alcohol, straight to ecstasy.

No, ecstasy was the 4th or 5th drug I tried.

I think I would of been pretty nervous trying ecstasy as my first drug.

No

E was the fifth drug I tried.

weed-alcohol-shrooms-coke-ecstasy

Out of the five weed and E are the only ones I still do.

Yes yes, and I thought I was the only one. E was the first drug I tried other than alcohol. I tried weed much later, and HATED it. To this day 'e' is the only one for me!

alcohol > meth > ex > weed on comedowns

when i first had weed on a come down it was sooo fukin good, everything i thought i felt OMFG i loved that day

for me it went like this

Marijuana>Alcohol>Psilocybin>Salvia>MDMA>DMT brew with MAOI> Amphetamine.

Hm. I sort of thought there weren't many others who had tried MD* first. That was definitely me. Alcohol then E.

E was my first drug, at 28. I've got an enzyme problem that keeps me from being able to process alcohol properly so I can't drink it.

So far:

E->LSD->GHB->coke->weed

Of that list the 2nd and 3rd I'm never doing again after test experiences, and the last two I only like once in awhile. E's the only drug that I really enjoy completely and even then the most frequent I have it is usually once a month, if I can even find any.

I didn't take much my first time, only like a sliver (to check for bad reactions cuz I've got a weird metabolism) and after that about a half. It didn't do much. The next time I took a whole one, which did noticeable things, and I kept working up slowly a few weeks a part until I got to where most people seem to want to go, which took 2-3 for me. So far I haven't built up much of a tolerance, it's been steady there over a year now. My first experiences were not my best trips, I still have equally good ones now.

Wait, I need to correct that. For quite a while in college I had a prescription for Ambien that my doctor kept refilling instead of taking me off of. I got addicted to it since you're not supposed to take it more than 2 weeks and I was on it for months. I guess I'd count that as being the first drug before E.

Alcohol to weed to only smoking coke to E. No consistency in what was used together or separately or whatever. That's just the chain of trying things for the first time.

E was my first drug and it felt so awesome that I really didn't care about trying anything else! I thought nothing could be better than this! Then I tried weed which I like too. Want to do mushrooms next!