• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone else jumped straight into E?

i started off with weed, then alchohol ( both only VERY occasionally), tried meth twice before i got into ecstasy. e is my favorite by far, though :)

anyone else getting a Queens of the Stone Age - Feelgood Hit of the Summer vibe here? --> nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstacy and alchohol oooooooh

nicotine>alchohol>marijuana>valium>ecstacy>speed>meth(once)>coke>acid - dunno hat else i'm really interested in - ecstasy and alchohol are my poison basically. I got hooked on weed and speed for a while - proud that i was able to kick them - still can't kick the cigarettes tho
damn
-=DLouD247=D-

1rst - Alcahol - Pretty useless. Can be fun for a while, but hangovers suck and its also way too addictive.
2nd - Weed - Great on occasion. I don't smoke often, and when I do i'm usually on something else as well.
3rd - Mushrooms - Wow, still my fav. Only had one bad trip out of about 100. Not at all addictive.
4th - Ecstasy - E is responsible for most of the best nights of my life. Best party drug that I've tried. Don't roll often, maybe 6-10 times a year. I havn't found it at all addictive, but I know a few people who do...
5th - Cocaine - Meh, kinda overrated. Pretty addictive and very expensive. I snort maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

I know the question didnt ask for opinions. Just thought I'd say a few words about the drugs i've tried.

Last drug I tried, after trying virtually everything, and ironically the best and still favorite drug

Yep, I jumped straight in on my 33rd birthday. I had never tried ANY drug before - I am a light drinker, had never even TRIED a cigarette, no dope, nothing...

And I honestly think that I will probably use ecstacy for the rest of my life, albeit infrequently. Maybe just special occasions - a few times a year - that sort of thing...

I just don't think I'll tire of the feelings, the connectedness --- I'm sure other people do who use it all the time, but for me it's something that is a treat, not a way of life...

Since then I HAVE tried marijuana, maybe four times, but it doesn't do much for me at all - I don't enjoy the feeling of being 'dumbed down' and it makes me pretty tired and useless for the most part.

I'd probably try speed sometime (probably had some in pills already at some point anyway!), possibly cocaine (not keen on snorting tho) - not sure about meth, the effects sound appealing but a bit too scarey for me with possible side effects, addiction etc...

But if I never did anything else I'd at least be glad I tried E because it has done nothing but enhance some of the better times of my life.

Just my 2c worth :)

~* PartySmartie *~

I had alcohol first, though only a few times. Then I tried E. Only do it every couple of months, but I love it oh so much. I'm going to try candyflipping next.