• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@morpheuspapaverus

Remember the other day on that thread I posted on another part of BL about that woman I made a total idiot of myself in front of?........
You remember what you said to me when I ended up smoking crack instead of going out my flat? Take note my friend.

It's ssssoo rare I'd actually give a toss about someone online, it isn't really anything more than text & maybe a image in the corner of the screen BUT over time like anything online you get to like some people, you see something in them & being a forum people just say stuff as it is as nobody can spot you out IRL so people spill their heart / feelings etc & be honest about stuff. You are young & IMHO need to fix the fuck up really quickly, I'd be upset to hear of your death & I mean that.

I'll dox the shit outta you, find where you live, send The Cult of Gabe the Dog to kidnap you & force you to detox in my bathroom if you don't fix up, the choice is yours!!!!
You have been warned, the next step is fucking action my friend. It's for your own good!!!!!

Thanks guys!i will stop the benzos as I only have a month of daily use, but with the opis I can't bc it's 8 years in feb 14 of daily use

Switch from tramadol to something less likely to give you a grand mal seizure if you must continue opiate use, I can't stress enough how serious that risk is. I had a minor seizure from only 350mg tramadol which is below the "safe" therapeutic max dose. You are on over a gram a day. Please do NOT stop the benzos until you get off the tramadol. Get off tramadol then taper down your benzo use. Or at least, do reduce your benzo use, but keep taking just clonazepam as it's a reliable anti-epileptic med, until you are off tramadol.

I would not at all be surprised if the benzos have saved you from seizures already. I had that minor seizure even though I was taking etizolam at the time.

but with the opis I can't bc it's 8 years in feb 14 of daily use

You can stop & I highly suggest you do it.
The problem with opiates is they wrap you up in cottonwool & the world is all soft etc. The days drift by & before you know it months & then years have gone by, I've seen some of the best folks I've ever known die or fuck their whole life up from using opiates.

Mate it's my Birthday in less than two weeks & I'm gonna be...............erm.............so close to 40 shall we say (well fuck it I am gonna be 39) IF I could go back to that first time I smoked gear back in 2001 & NEVER touch the shit I would. I swear down opiates are the worst thing on earth.

Every junkie I've ever known has said 100% the same as I quoted above & always have a reason to carry on, you are a smart young lad with a life ahead of you, is it your desire to end up a no good junkie like I am?............

I've never come across a proper opiate addict that hasn't sat their time out in a cell over the wk/end as they were refused bail & due to court Monday morning, the doctor gives you 10mg of valium BUT you been using weight daily & you RATTLE in that cell. When you get out you swear to god you'll never have another smoke or crank YET the moment you get back you ring your dealer & the circle starts all over again. You are young & got hope in your life, to be blunt mate & I mean this with 100% RESPECT fix the fuck up before it's too far gone for you!!!!!!

NONE OF US ARE REALLY William S Burroughs mate though we like to think we are if you follow me on that one.

Zop speaks the truth, as I said already I'm much happier not being on oxy anymore and have no intention of going back soon.

But with that said, quit one drug at a time as it's much more likely you will stick with your tapers that way. And getting off tramadol should be priority even if you move to some other opi in the time being because of the seizure risk. You can (and should) then kick the benzos and get off opiates, but the tramadol is seriously giving you a daily seizure risk especially the doses you take.

Sorry i'm at work so I respond how I can, I brew a tea and go for a smoke now anywau

I once had 10grams of alprazolam powder from China. That didn't end well. I had a fit when I ran out at a festival. It was the weirdest thing. The words 'get out' literally appeared in front of my eyes, as clear as day. I managed to get out the crowded tent then next thing I knew I was on the ground with a headache and a medic by my side.

Besides that though I can confirm it changes your behaviour. Others will notice but you won't, like Wilson said.

Tramadol? How cute! Only messing :)

I got high off it a few times, it wasnt bad. But its probably the worse opiate I've tried. That being said an addiction is an addiction. Or is it just a habit? Sounds like stopping the benzos is your priority anyhow. Good luck dude :)

Edit: Okay I agree with what others have said. Get off the tramadol first!

As he walks out of his dealers flat thinking "just one more time" he'll hear something that sounds like a guitar, as @morpheuspapaverus turns his head towards the noise he notices it's actually Neil Young - Needle And The Damage Done (Unplugged) playing & what looks like a load of people wearing masks that have the image of Gabe on them, all of a sudden a pillowcase comes over his head, duct-tape to secure it & his off into the back of a van to get his detox under way.

I did IV every opioid available on the planet

Just curious, you tried Fent?
If so what did you make of it? I made a thread about it on D.C. as imho that stuff is foul & too "cold" & so far removed from heroin (Afghan #3) it's a joke.
I made a post on the b part of EADD also the first time I shot some, how people didn't die is beyond me & several people round here wanted to go beat the shit outta the dealers round here for selling that shit. A good mate of mine got really fucked up & his mom found him, his family are Irish & his brother is not someone you want to upset, he wanted the one dealers head on a pike lol.

I told you already 1000 times, I extracted fent from durogesic patches shot it for about 2 week, and wore them tramsderamly too

Edit:actually 3 week, but daily amd OD-ed more than twicd

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard drugs can effect your memory. Also your brain turns into a fried egg or some shit. Drugs can also effect your memory.

I'll get my coat!

I told you already 1000 times,

I forgot, I'm sorry my memory isn't 100% set on Bluelight posts & what people say on here.
There was no need to take that tone with me,somebody is having horrific PMS it seems.

Oh well................yet again "Ye shall know them by their fruits" comes to mind.
Good luck with that habit kid, I'll see you on the other side maybe.

Media vita in morte sumus

wrote a quick verse

Buds encourage duality while tapering, disable the entorauge quality tampering
Read some Robert Greene for the mastering while serving buds like catering
Coetaneous peeps thinking to settle in the cycle, disciple of tailoring
My own path, still working on that,extorting a cat of his connect
Like he's a phonebook,buying sets of pick-ups while picking up the effect
of the past,side type or not like,fuck the hype,reach for the light like a bulb
Careful of what I sculpt, spreading negativy it's a raggety curb
Moms still disturbed, when do I drop the habit? she's seen dad at it
42 dead, that's a bad bid, that's a life sentence, if you think of as if
the soul stays trapped, or at least something mental
lyrics made hip hop, not a fucking instrumental,
no disrepect to Preemo or Large P, Lord Finesse, fuck it,the entire DITC
Invested time in IT, any field, I hold an ear out, an eye, I peep, not just the M-I-C
Everything said today is object-oriented like it's Java or C#
To make a difference you got to see sharp, that's why I keep my spree hard

freestyle type shit, I got punchline shit too, but some of you have seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.