• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a 50mcg/hr patch of fent today transdermal , i got a free work day so it's gonna be an interesting weekend, won't IV it because that's how I od'ed twice

Fortunately I don't have more of them, and access either as a dude with leukemia gave me one for free, he was sick of them.

Don't you think I would love to drop some MDMA and bang this beauty?

This was the closing track at a HOG event a few years back, I laughed so hard when it came on.
Just listen to the woman, from some of the GIF's you post I got a feeling you'll like it a bit too much.

Dunno where you live man.. I had to get sober, not for my loved ones, for me. For myself.

Not that far from the 2nd city of the UK called Birmingham hence why the local heroinb scene is run by Muslims & we have loads of Jamacian blokes selling crack.

Had a 50mcg/hr patch of fent today transdermal , i got a free work day so it's gonna be an interesting weekend, won't IV it because that's how I od'ed twice

FFS PLEASE MATE be careful, I swear I'd actually be upset if I heard you were dead.
I mean that too, I swear on the weird looking paw(s) of Gabe I like you & would do a sad if you died, I actually want to meet you one day IRL

I've just seen the flowers you got for that lady too. So many times this PC doesn't load images uploaded via that site you use.
I'm on Google Chrome for the first time atm & it came up, did they go down well with her mate?

You got a date yet?

Don't worry it's already on my shoulder, won't IV it

You better not IV it!!!!
I warned you the other day, if I hear about such things I'm going to send some rough members of The Cult of Gabe The Dog to grab you off the street & bring you to me where I can make you detox & do your rattle 100%

Imagine that scene from the first Trainspotting where hs parents lock Renton in the bedroom & make him come off the gear, but your tied up in a kitchen & we play Gabe music at you 24/7 till you are clean.

"Oh, you’ve got white paws
Oh, you’ve got pointy paws
Oh, you’ve got pointy claws
And I’ve never seen any doggo quite like you before
No, I’ve never met any other dog called Gabe that looks quite like you before"

If you try to escape or do anything to stop us, we will deal with you the only way we know how, you have been warned!!!!!

I've just seen the flowers you got for that lady too. So many times this PC doesn't load images uploaded via that site you use.
I'm on Google Chrome for the first time atm & it came up, did they go down well with her mate?

You got a date yet?
she loved the flowers, she is obssesed with flowers in general, so it made her very happy, yes we will go on a date soon, she was at the uni at that time and I was on the way to work but I woke up early to go to one of the local markets and try to pick some flowers and make a bouquet out of them for her

took the patch down and made sure to throw it away on a street far enough so I don't go looking for it in a filty trash lol idk why do I accepted it in the first place, it took a good 5 hours to reach where I wanted, but it started feeling heavy and I don't want to raise my tolerance. anyway I would give 21302103010321 of these for 3 ampoules of morphine if I had to choose

Not been on for a while, loved catching up on the shite going on! The Karpachie has S going down nice. Had a bad few weeks. Court case went against me. The nonce who ruined my innocence got found not guilty. Self medicating with some dodgy diazepam and ale.
Stay fucking groovy all.

Big urge to shoot some fent, a 1/16th of a 50mcg/h patch, dropped the benzos, only clona now but gonna drop it too, at least will wait for it to get out of the system before the iv procedure

screenshot_20191014-185135_drive-jpg.15733

screenshot_20191014-185155_drive-jpg.15734

screenshot_20191014-185221_drive-jpg.15735

I've used this method before when I had the patches last winter, tho those were 25mcg/h ones, would the calculation from these pics be correct?

@LoginNotSecure , if not GP excuse me, but I remember that you said that you are in the medical field. I would really like to know how foolproof this method is?

I OD'ed once, but got back out of it because I cut a piece too big

Big urge to shoot some fent, a 1/16th of a 50mcg/h patch, dropped the benzos, only clona now but gonna drop it too, at least will wait for it to get out of the system before the iv procedure

Please don't mix benzos and fent ffs

C'mon man...you're a bright guy, engage brain mate, just put the fent down fullstop

Status
Not open for further replies.