• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is to that bitter & twisted old fuck Anslinger, I hope his burning in hell I swear to God.
Care to toast to his death with me @F.U.B.A.R.?

beer-22442_6881a_hd.jpeg

I've been getting sold some really weak shit I know that much. I've never smoked a blunt & got into weird orgies :(

The worst part about my life was when my mom found out in the soapbar days of the mid 90's I smoked quite regular she brought into all that shit & sent me to a doctor & used to say I was mad etc & my views on life etc were down to me smoking hash.

She supports Boris Johnson btw, I'm quite sure decades of drinking Gin have fucked her up in the head if I'm honest.

Honestly looking at that image today and watching Reefer Madness it all seems like a fucking parody.

The best (imo) is the one where young girls are dancing at some altar with Satan looking down upon them, I sadly cannot find it on Google images though.
A dog I used to know had the image up in some room where he had some lamp he used to call a HPS (whatever the fuck that is, thse bloody dogs are into all kinds of weird shit)

I never grow tired of all that Reefer madness stuff, it is so sad people brought into that stuff. It started with Mexicans & blacks in the USA & then came over here & also fucked upover time the legal heroin scripts in the UK by-proxy.

Last edited:
also fucked upover time the legal heroin scripts in the UK by-proxy.

I've read about this too, it is a real shame. Recently with these injections rooms opening in more and more countries, and some of those such as Denmark offering free heroin at them, they literally call this "the British system" and yet we abandoned it due to the fucking Yanks.

I've been getting sold some really weak shit I know that much. I've never smoked a blunt & got into weird orgies :(

The worst part about my life was when my mom found out in the soapbar days of the mid 90's I smoked quite regular she brought into all that shit & sent me to a doctor & used to say I was mad etc & my views on life etc were down to me smoking hash.

She supports Boris Johnson btw, I'm quite sure decades of drinking Gin have fucked her up in the head if I'm honest.

I know what you mean mate. All the marry-jew-waarnerrr induced orgies I've been to have been totally normal and not weird at all.

You wanna tell yer mum to stay off the gin though - too many nasty botanicals... :LOL:

Gotta love the syringe. Everyone knows that one kid who died from injecting too many marijuanas.

Youtube have taken down the best Henry The Hover video ever, it was the one where he "dies" from too much of the marijuanas.
His such a filthy dope addict he even sucked up the needle he cooked his killer dope up in but someone has cried over it & it's gone now.

RIP Henry, you poor marijuanas addict.

All this drug talk..

stop doin drugs cojones

and all this hood talk on zopi.. sittin here wit da big boiz

mhmmhaha

i think he even laugh at himself fuck me, haha.

You wanna tell yer mum to stay off the gin though - too many nasty botanicals.

I guess it has really earned earned the name "Mothers ruin"
IMHO the potency of that stuff isn't that far removed from drinking Moonshine.

I always used to say to her about that famous drawing called "Gin lane" but she never would listen to me, then again what would a damn marijuanas addict into weird orgies know huh?........

I'll forever be glad to a Howard Marks thing we had on VHS back in the day.
Turned me onto Eek A Mouse & this track :love::love::love::love:

That Jamacian "chipboard weed back in the mid 90's too OMFG.
Kids these days with their bloody TOR Dab & their DAB rigs have no idea.

If weed did anything it saved me from becoming one of those beer monster, "Bro" types, I always wanted to stay at home with my bong & pushing the subwoofers to the max. Jah love.

I guess it has really earned earned the name "Mothers ruin"
IMHO the potency of that stuff isn't that far removed from drinking Moonshine.

I always used to say to her about that famous drawing called "Gin lane" but she never would listen to me, then again what would a damn marijuanas addict into weird orgies know huh?........

Heh, I remember that from my art school days. The old hag with her tits out while her kid falls off the stairs...

and all this hood talk on zopi.. sittin here wit da big boiz

mhmmhaha

i think he even laugh at himself fuck me, haha.

You what?
You'll never understand me, some do though.

What "Hood talk" you on about?..........
As long as the few on EADD I give a toss about get me that will do me.

I'd not piss on you if you were on fire, I'll drop you off "out on road" to go score a weight of b & see how you get on.
#Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.