• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the issue with that is that they can't keep it up until retirement age. i think what they get paid is insane, i'm all for incredibly talented people being well compensated but there has to be a limit. but most salaries you get at least that or more as you age until 65/whatever the fuck age i'll be able to retire.

i think there is an argument that for people who's career duration is shorter should get paid more. sure i expect they work after they retire from football but unless you go into managing/coaching/punditry what are you even qualified to do?
I'm always saying that your on half a million plus you should at least be giving it your all know what I mean

i did not know that. i stand corrected.
Haha, no that is not an official rule. :ROFLMAO: I made one up so as to not make players poor when they stop playing (if my proposal to cut salaries gets accepted). Just for clarification. :)

You're leading and rightly so. Modrić is just too old to play in the team that is not the one with ball possession and he is playing an attacking midfielder (not a defensive playmaker). Whole geometry of Croatian team is changed by that and it doesn't work well this way. But simply put England is a better team at this moment in time.

Omg @F.U.B.A.R. 😮😂😂😂😂

That was shockingly funny I couldn't contain myself.
It's a shame though his poor misses ran on to the park no wonder.

Last edited:
Omg @F.U.B.A.R. 😮😂😂😂😂

That was shockingly funny I couldn't contain myself.
It's a shame though his poor misses ran on to the park no wonder.

I wouldn't have posted that if he'd died (christ, even I've got some morals). But it just goes to show that however young and fit you are makes no difference. Life is a fuckin lottery that you're forced to pay into with absolutely no chance of winning... :\

i need some advice!

i am totally wrecked cos the people across the road have been outside playing loud music and chatting from 1am-5am the past 2 days. i have barely even drank the past 2 nights so i shouldn't be exhausted. what the fuck do i do?!? i need to do something today cos i cannot cope with another night of this.

options are: get my own back (but how in a way that sends a message and isn't identifiable to me?), try and talk sense into them but would that work with such obvioulsy inconsiderate pricks? or speak to the neighbours who will no doubt all have been just as disturbed but mostly i don't know and will lkely be at work til these eve.

i'd like to avoid council/police but if it happens again tonight i'll probably be desperate enough to consider it.

I wouldn't beat myself down if you can anonymously call the police. Your in the UK so police will not come with guns blazing. It would be better if you could first get the message to those people anonymously via other people. But after that, if they don't quiet down, call the cops and go to bed.

the police in the UK don't care about women being raped and strangled so i can hardly believe they'll care about me losing some beauty sleep.

Get them when they're hungover or what not. I'd just go and chap their door and be firm but fair and try to explain it from your perspective. But then if you do have to report them anonymously it's not exactly discreet. If they are still being dicks about it after trying to be reasonable then I don't know what other option is available other than documenting the noise and trying to contact your council or something, it's a toughy. You could even talk to your other neighbours before any of this and see if they've been affected the same, strength in numbers, and surely nobody wants to be kept up all night every night either.

the police in the UK don't care about women being raped and strangled so i can hardly believe they'll care about me losing some beauty sleep.
They are totally corrupt.
I got abused by a police officer for 'resisting arrest' - long story short he pulled me by my hair and choked me over a wall untill I gagged. Then shouted aggressively in my face 'there's no CCTC here you wee bastard try a stunt like that again and see what happens' in hindsight I should have reported him was just shocking. Oh yeah they also strip searched me even although I had nothing on me and held me for 12hrs in the cells without anything to eat or drink or a blanket which is illegal. I had to beg them for an inhaler. There has been many cases of police officers abusing in custody as well as sexual abuse. I fucking hate Them they do nothing most of the time.

They are totally corrupt.
I got abused by a police officer for 'resisting arrest' - long story short he pulled me by my hair and choked me over a wall untill I gagged. Then shouted aggressively in my face 'there's no CCTC here you wee bastard try a stunt like that again and see what happens'
These kinds of stories make me sad and angry. Also is the main cause why I try to resolve problems by myself even if it means that I am putting my life in danger. It is easier for me as a male to get in conflicts but still sucks. It would be easier if the police really did their job like "public servants" should.

Get them when they're hungover or what not. I'd just go and chap their door and be firm but fair and try to explain it from your perspective.
this is what i did. the girl seemed very surprised that shouting in the street and loud music all night would be a nuisance. hopefully tonight will be different but if not i'm making a recording and reporting it.

at least i've got less than 2 weeks here but its been a nice, quiet place to live for 2 years will be sad to leave with a bad taste.

Punch her in the face lol jk 🤣🤣

I know this is random but has anyone heard about the guy that got caught in a big whales mouth? My worst nightmare had dreams bout that happening to me loads and tidal wave dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.