• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
She? Isn't Jonah (from the bible - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Jonah) "he"? Never mind, I could get in trouble with woke culture. Itshe is probably the pronoun that (almost) nobody would take ofense. Contains all 3 main divisions It/She/He. I have resolved the puzzle - everybody is "itshe". Thank you @iTry91 and thank you God Almighty! Safe at last, safe at last, we are safe at last! :ROFLMAO:

Jesus wept I could really do with a fucking whinge right now - the only justice this world has at the moment is that due to my complete isolation no one is in the unfortunate position any more to have to hear my crap. When I still had a life someone once told me that being a nice person will get me nowhere and that I should be more selfish when dealing with people and she was spot on. Thankfully I have no one to speak to making me realise that a problem kept to oneself ensures no one else has to have their own lives bothered with it.

Punch her in the face lol jk 🤣🤣

I know this is random but has anyone heard about the guy that got caught in a big whales mouth? My worst nightmare had dreams bout that happening to me loads and tidal wave dreams
yeah saw it earlier on the news (@Reeta Chakrabarti don't get ya knickers in a twist dear it wasnae the beeb)

Luckily itshe tasted nasty so the whale spat itshe out who lived to tell the tale (was limping heavily though)

And yeah this was recent and not biblical

Last edited:
i need some advice!

i am totally wrecked cos the people across the road have been outside playing loud music and chatting from 1am-5am the past 2 days. i have barely even drank the past 2 nights so i shouldn't be exhausted. what the fuck do i do?!? i need to do something today cos i cannot cope with another night of this.

options are: get my own back (but how in a way that sends a message and isn't identifiable to me?), try and talk sense into them but would that work with such obvioulsy inconsiderate pricks? or speak to the neighbours who will no doubt all have been just as disturbed but mostly i don't know and will lkely be at work til these eve.

i'd like to avoid council/police but if it happens again tonight i'll probably be desperate enough to consider it.
A very good lady friend of mine in Essex was once faced with the same problem.

She put the council's 'noise complaints' team on to them.
Not a fast and hard solution but she ended up evicting the tennants from their council property after three to six months...

Otherwise buy an ak and blast the shit out of their property if you want a fast solution.
There is no inbetween.

Last edited:
They are totally corrupt.
I got abused by a police officer for 'resisting arrest' - long story short he pulled me by my hair and choked me over a wall untill I gagged. Then shouted aggressively in my face 'there's no CCTC here you wee bastard try a stunt like that again and see what happens' in hindsight I should have reported him was just shocking. Oh yeah they also strip searched me even although I had nothing on me and held me for 12hrs in the cells without anything to eat or drink or a blanket which is illegal. I had to beg them for an inhaler. There has been many cases of police officers abusing in custody as well as sexual abuse. I fucking hate Them they do nothing most of the time.
Glasgow?

My beautiful bitsa bitch was quite insistiant on coming indoors tonight, & then killed this rat and became as proud as punch within 2 minutes

I should make a video of the new pooch trying to grab a cow by the neck, he doesn't like them.

It's like wtf, medium drive not that overly agressive and he wants to take on something at least 20 times it's weight.
The 15 month old puppy has got potential.

I'm just really scared of rats and snakes I'm fine with spiders weirdly though. Good dog!!

I'm reporting you put me off my dinner

She? Isn't Jonah (from the bible - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Jonah) "he"? Never mind, I could get in trouble with woke culture. Itshe is probably the pronoun that (almost) nobody would take ofense. Contains all 3 main divisions It/She/He. I have resolved the puzzle - everybody is "itshe". Thank you @iTry91 and thank you God Almighty! Safe at last, safe at last, we are safe at last! :ROFLMAO:
I thought I was safe but Woke Thought Police came and I had to change my name. 🤐

-echo (formerly known as Psycho_Logic)

My son gave me an early Father's day present earlier.

It's a soft toy of Jay from The Inbetweeners. When you press his tie, he recites various Jay catchphrases. Unfortunately, "Bus Wankers" is a glaring omission.

Any idea how I can hack it?

You'd have to open it to see what it's been recorded on before you go any further. bus wanker

I think I assumed the whales gender.
Don't ever do that! Do you know why we don't know where big blue whales mate? Because it is at the same place they go to resolve the disputes of their preferred pronouns. It's dark and deep. Listen to the way they have to talk right now cause they went so deep into this territory. Not fun at all. :ROFLMAO:

I know this isn't the football thread but literally nothing else exciting happening here (as in literally here not the thread)...who's watching England getting beat tonight 😛...

England wins with 2 goal margin. Sorry if your Scott but I think that this England is by far the best one in this century. In one game they can beat everyone, including France, Italy, Spain, Belgium or Germany. France is the most complete team but this England could cope even with them. Although I see England loosing in the semi final (if I had to bet). But we will see tonight, after my fellow Croats deal with Czechs. I hope that Modric will play in his natural position, not an attacking midfielder like against England. If I were to compose a team for today it would be:
1. Livakovic (GK)
2. Vrsaljko (RB)
3. Lovren (CB)
4. Vida (CB)
5. Gvardiol (LB)
6. Brozovic (CDM)
7. Modric ( M playmaker)
8. Kovacic (M)
9. Perisic (AML)
10.Vlasic (AMR)
11. Petkovic (CF)

In 4-3-3 formation.

But thats just me. :)

You are a fucking football manager lol! That's brilliant. Do you play football manager or pro FIFA?
I am obviously supporting Scotland since I'm Scottish we will probably fuck it (we are a nation of alcoholics and unhealthy lifestyle🤣) but come onnn lol 😁

I know this isn't the football thread but literally nothing else exciting happening here (as in literally here not the thread)...who's watching England getting beat tonight 😛...
I'm half-Scottish and would prefer Scotland to win tbh, but idgaf about International football in general really...I'm just not very nationalistic and it's very poor quality gameplay when compared to club football anyway

EDIT would be shocked to see any other result than an England win tonight though, massive difference in quality between the two squads

You are a fucking football manager lol! That's brilliant. Do you play football manager or pro FIFA?
I played football as a kid until I started doing drugs. More accurately I stopped training at age 14 and went sideways. I was considered a "young hope" but I didn't live up to my potential.

I have played football manager when I was younger. Now I play regular FIFA with my kid here and there but that's it.

Love the game hate everything around it (business, corruption, money laundering...).

But still like to watch a good game. I don't play anymore even with friends due to health issues. Hope Scotland loses today cause that would simply be the best for our team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.