• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate these quit smoking patches, wtf is the adhesive made out of, they are so bad. it just comes off after like 30 minutes or so of being on

you would think they made them to actually stick on you

I've just realised why the previous owners called their newly acquired in the first covid lockdown Malinois Max
Been too much molly cuddled then they get rid of it because it tears up the place.

Medium drive teenager who's never played tug or played with a stick.

i hate these quit smoking patches, wtf is the adhesive made out of, they are so bad. it just comes off after like 30 minutes or so of being on

you would think they made them to actually stick on you
Patches are shit, takes too long to get a hit.
I used to put them on and still smoke a fag two hours later...

Get the gum.

chief of police a corrupt pedo wanker piece of shit fucking right 🐖🐷🐽
The cps dropped that slander charge against the chief commissionar of the police complaints authority..., I'd given them proof multipe times on your mentioned bit which was how that slander charge read, on the spot and I'd even given them more proof of that one with the criminal charge where the cop from far away investigating said 'its like here I am come and get me' as he couldn't understand it....

They, the cps, had to come clean on one their lies though unsurpisingly.

They dinnie had the balls to take that one to court...

Tossers.

Last edited:
That's normally terrier stuff what you've pictured there.

My last Mal used to sit and watch the rats steal his food and he was no push over.
I shot a few of them doing that in his kennel and poisoned the other one's.

Lol we don't have much chance but it's a bit of fun!! Especially atm. Supporting England today.

Yeah, England is favourite but my team has a good record of sticking it up to England. That time at Wembley in 2007 last game of Euro qualifiers was epic. And so was the last time in Russia. England has better team at the moment but we have some chances. We shall see.

P.S. I would make football either amateur sport or would limit salaries to max twice the average EU/UK ones. It is a tragedy that players (not only in football) are payed that ungodly sum. But hey it is what it is - business combined with tax evasion and money laundering. :/

P.S. I would make football either amateur sport or would limit salaries to max twice the average EU/UK ones.
the issue with that is that they can't keep it up until retirement age. i think what they get paid is insane, i'm all for incredibly talented people being well compensated but there has to be a limit. but most salaries you get at least that or more as you age until 65/whatever the fuck age i'll be able to retire.

i think there is an argument that for people who's career duration is shorter should get paid more. sure i expect they work after they retire from football but unless you go into managing/coaching/punditry what are you even qualified to do?

That's normally terrier stuff what you've pictured there.

My last Mal used to sit and watch the rats steal his food and he was no push over.
I shot a few of them doing that in his kennel and poisoned the other one's.

She's a good hunter and also a very soppy pet

When she was a pup, she fitted on one of my hands. Now she's full grown she can stand up and reach nearly 2m full stretched, can jump serious height when blood is up

Unknown mixture, her mum has some lab and some kind of guard dog mixture bloodline

Got hit by a motorcycle and went missing for weeks last year, thought she'd been eaten, but then she showed back up

the issue with that is that they can't keep it up until retirement age. i think what they get paid is insane, i'm all for incredibly talented people being well compensated but there has to be a limit. but most salaries you get at least that or more as you age until 65/whatever the fuck age i'll be able to retire.
The average salary of a player during the top 5 paying seasons will be paid to the player until the end of his life with clubs that were paying him those 5 years being the ones who are obligated to pay the player proportionally to the salary paid while the player played at that club. UEFA/FIFA are final insurers and they will pay players life-long salaries from their budget if the club(s) that player played in goes bankrupt.

...or something like that. Cause this is crazy...

The average salary of a player during the top 5 paying seasons will be paid to the player until the end of his life with clubs that were paying him those 5 years being the ones who are obligated to pay the player proportionally to the salary paid while the player played at that club. UEFA/FIFA are final insurers and they will pay players life-long salaries from their budget if the club(s) that player played in goes bankrupt.
i did not know that. i stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.