• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch!

Poor bastard will wish he went the mcgregor route instead of sticking with the pipework!
He said he will be out immediately, he’s really sorry and he did ask me not to murder him when he arrives so I must have been angry? I dunno… I don’t remember much of the call. I do believe I was pissed though. 👀

ddxh2tf-fc8fc42e-8794-4501-8621-31a4e68a25b5.gif

@MsDiz fucking nightmare!! how do you even go about fixing that?

urgh not motivated to work today. got a fuckton to do and am not dead of hangover cos i didn't drink last night, but just cba. got so much to do its a bit overwhelming so my brain is just nopeing out.

also i'm never breathing in an airport ever again. urgh.

@MsDiz fucking nightmare!! how do you even go about fixing that?

urgh not motivated to work today. got a fuckton to do and am not dead of hangover cos i didn't drink last night, but just cba. got so much to do its a bit overwhelming so my brain is just nopeing out.

also i'm never breathing in an airport ever again. urgh.
I don’t even know, he fixed the leak but the damage is done. He knows he’s getting billed for the damage. He was apologetic but fuck me. Such a stupid mistake he made that will cause thousands of pounds of damage.

I get that overwhelming feeling when I’ve loads to do too. I always feel things easier handled and my head feels better when I write them down on a list and prioritise by eye rather than by head haha. It really does help.

By chance my work had got me a night stay in a really amazing spa as part of a leaving present and I shall be off there in T minus 1:15. With a gin tasting evening that I will be enjoying every last sip of. I badly need to relax and after leakgate, even more so.

So enjoy your Friday my fellow EADDers! You’ll see this hungover head Saturday evening probably, if I’m well enough to look at a phone screen. 👀

Diz ❤️

As if you got power in LAVA too, some of BL have really good art skills to say the least.
I was sure you stepped down from being a mod on here, that Msdiaz & others took over?

I tried to get a mod place on the music part of BL but wasn't accepted which got to me, music is one thing I know about from stuff like Bach to Japanoise like Merzbow via American Folk.
I see you haven't caught covid and dropped dead zb.. How disappointing

this morning i discovered what is worse than an entire rodent on your carpet.....

parts of a rodent strewn around the carpet.

fuck cats big time.
I had parts of a parrot bird thing(wasn't much left to find except for half the torso) sprewn around my carpet years ago I didn't get mad though cats have a way with me of making me just to aww no matter what they do even if my now sadly passed ash set the house On fire everyone else would want to kill him but I'd just be like aww leave him alone he didn't mean it

Loginnotsecure!!! My brother from another mugger!!!! My ole buddy my old pal

I had parts of a parrot bird thing(wasn't much left to find except for half the torso) sprewn around my carpet years ago I didn't get mad though cats have a way with me of making me just to aww no matter what they do even if my now sadly passed ash set the house On fire everyone else would want to kill him but I'd just be like aww leave him alone he didn't mean it
i don't get mad at the cat it just makes me heave.

he's learned not to bring them inside.

so as i type there is a pigeon head and two wings right outside my back door.

💚 See it's trauma. It really is. You will feel better. Btw just saw your new post. Yes. Enjoy it yeah, the weekend holiday. I hope you get away from your troubles and feel better. Have a Happy Holiday Vacation. Don't drink too much unless you can. 💚 I rish you the best. 😁💚
You’re an amazing person missy! ❤️

One of my cats died because I went awol for a bit and it missed me so much it went from having corona virus to FIP.
True story.

i don't get mad at the cat it just makes me heave.

he's learned not to bring them inside.

so as i type there is a pigeon head and two wings right outside my back door.
Your cat sounds just like my mums old one well it was kind of mine and here but my mums really anyway she was a killer we even called her that I must admit I didn't like her killing frogs and mice and usually tried to save them by picking her up and putting her inside before she pounced but as soon as she came out she would sniff them out in seconds because they didn't have the sense to gtfo of there probably to scared bless my neighbour had a frog pound though with lots of frogs and also fish and didn't appreciate this or her sneaking into his garden and tryna scoop them out of his frog pound the worse though was when he told me she apparently actually came in his house and went for his pet bird I assured him it wouldn't happen again but wtf could I do she's a cat if I tell her "don't go in his garden naughty girl"

she would just look at me like I was stupid I do miss her she knew she could get away with anything when I was around because all she had to do was come on my lap of brush past my leg and give me that cute half blink bless her I must admit though I did wonder if she was low key phycho when I came home one day and I swear On my life no bulshit I found more than 10 dead bees lots of them chopped clean in half and I knew it was her because at the time she had a thing for anything that could fly and move she was to fast to get stung but once and I laughed so hard she actually went off with the hump she tried it on a wasp and apparently wasps are harder for cats to kill than bees because it stung her I think it was the first time she had been proper stung and she jumped so high into air it was hilarious because nature was finally standing up to her I also loved her nack for killing moths and spiders which I hate especially moths those fuckers are so annoying she really was on of a kind cat and I know it sounds sad but she as like my best friend at school in fact I think sometimes when I had, had a bad day at school somehow she knew because she would be sitting on the wall of my front garden as if waiting for me then jump down and follow me to the back door

last time I seen her she was about 10 years older but still just as psycho except she'd moved on from insects frogs and bird to rats and let me tell you the rats in that area were huge it was on the news apparently because of all the discarded food people were leaving anyway I used to just chill with her in my room while smoking a spliff out the window and listening to music and she loved the music I listened to and the stuff I watched my mum didn't mind me smoking weed anymore at this point in the house as long as it was only weed that I was doing I told her I also were on codeine but for a pain condition she didn't like this and obviously knew I was full of shit but she couldn't say anything and even if she could probably wouldn't because we hardly seen each other anymore because of a lot of deep complicated history and shit so we arranged for me to stay at here for a week every month or so and go from their it was nice she had moved to Liverpool I'd never been their before it felt like I was on holiday except nearly everything was paid for by when I got back Sophie which is her cats name was in the living room in seconds cats don't usually remember people but she was purring and rolling on her belly and everything when she realised it was me I found out she had these dreamy treats(their called dreamies or dreamys) and let me tell you that shit really send them into 'dreamies' land because they have catnip in their which is a legit form of edible cannabis basically but for cats I didn't know this at the time and wondered what the fuck was in them because she was like a damn crackhead she wouldn't relax eat to out of anything literally wouldn't function unless she had her daily 'fix ' so we tried to wean her off them but I have never had it in my not to do exactly what she wants when she gives me that cute manipulative meow so I was giving them to her on the downlow it was literally like me giving someone some cannabis or heck heroin and them going from agitated and moody to chilled, happy and grateful so I always had a bag of dreamies on hand eventually my mum gived up on it to I felt a bit guilty because that might have been because of me that she still was addicted to them and yes cats do get addicted to them things but they seem happy so and Sophie was more than 14 years old at this point so I figured she deserved to be able to chill out of she chose to I didn't force her to eat them and my mums was the one who introduced her to the world of dreamies in the first place sadly Sophie ain't with me anymore but I'm not upset because I know she's in heaven killing butterflies eating dreams and being a snob in general rest in peace my little baby girl xxx

Sorry didn't mean to write so much second time I've done that today I just loved that cat so much I really do miss her.. She had a good life though and was spoilt rotten like a spoilt baby lol

Look it up, cats develop FIP from coronovirus if they encounter a stressfull event.
That stray cat which I had adopted when it was 8 weeks old was totally loyal to me.
In the end it slept beside my face which it would lick clean for like 15 minutes straight multiple times.
Do I have to explain why cats do that?

Circumstancial shit meant I had to get out of here for several months or I would end up killing people.

That circumstancial shit, I ended up having my payback confirmed last March together with another fuckload of criminal charges pressed.
That cat died in August 2018....
It involved incompetent corrupt rozzers and corrupt incompetent cps cunts who like to think they're the shit and people will drop their pants for them.

The payback for my poisoned dog will follow which is a completely different story.

The last rozzers who popped their cunt face around here I ended up telling them that I have shit loads of proof that they're a bunch of incompetent corrupt inbred wankers straight in their face and that if they came back with the wrong reply they could go and royally fuck themselves.

Been a week not seen the tossers again...only means they fiddled again with another criminal investigation.

Last edited:
okay. so i didn't know.this. 😮
I took my now deceased poisoned malinois to the vets 2 1/2 years ago with a swelling in the neck area which I knew instantly could be a sign of cancer.
The numpty vet didn't have a clue and I told her to operate which she declined. I even asked here wtf she was giving him where she didn't give a straight answer which was ketamine are you surprised the malinois ended up growling on the operating table.

Add a tiny bit of the previous story and my local reputation and she ended up deferring me to a specialized vet surgeon who didn't bullshit me one bit and told me straight what I knew already and I gladly handed over a grand cash without any fuss.....
The pooch lived for another 2 1/2 years.

There have been a few chiefs of police who silently retired after they started fucking with me.
They even had to replace the resident beat copper, after umpteen criminal complaints against the tosser with another incompetent dumb bitch of a beat copper.She got introduced to me at the weak moment when the malinois had just died by an alright copper.

This despite the fact that I had already sent a mail to our local tosser force that the day she ever showed her face I'd kick her to the police station....

She didn't dare opening her mouth on the first introduction, she did on the second which means she can go fuck herself the dumb arrogant bitch....

If I don't end up posting or replying I'm in prison....

Probaly just right after I'm having a field day in court about something else which the corrupt rozzers ended up fucking up.
Luckily I had video proof and knocked and bitched about the corrupt cps/rozzers on another door...basically warned blood will flow where the cunt minister just didn't end up having a choice.

they had to go and find public prosecutors with brains....that slander complaint calling a police complaints authority chief of police a corrupt pedo wanker piece of shit got discharged on the spot as them things are done via video link these days. Nuff said

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.