• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Bought my eldest a lock pick set for Xmas. This is part of it.

I can pick a few locks, but not an expert

Bit of a fan of the lock picking lawyer on YouTube
Haha "and father of the year goes to..."

Just joking, that's a well cool present idea. When mines old enough I'd totally get them that, maybe with a bit of a disclaimer though.

The good thing about not growing them in pots is that they grow like weeds and you can reasonably claim they just migrated into your garden from hedgehog shit or something...
Also they're not at all illegal until you've clearly prepared them for use. "Poppy straw" is a class A I think, but I please noone take this as gospel, I could be totally wrong.
I think that this flower in every corner of Europe(except more North)....like garden flower...podsibly like weed.People growing till the petals falls&throw the rest in the garbage or burn it.And most of those species are only decorative.Don't know anyone personally growin' this.When was legal in old times those fields were government.The strain was different also.They do not exist longtime ago

Oh wow!
Presumably this must be in a secret or secure location. Otherwise there'd be a free for all going on at pod time. It's hard to imagine how they could secure such a large area without spending a fortune on fencing and round the clock CCTV / security monitoring.

Yeah...i know this pic.somewhere in South England.government farm.strictly guarded.nice strains...looks like"Persian white"...one of the best..the rest are mostly propriate weather conditions till the flowering&shortly after that

Yeah...i know this pic.somewhere in South England.government farm.strictly guarded.nice strains...looks like"Persian white"...one of the best..the rest are mostly propriate weather conditions till the flowering&shortly after that
Sounds like you know your strains!

I wonder if the Persian White seeds on sale to the general public in the UK would be viable. There are some good seed companies online that seem to have all sorts of seeds for sale.

Don't onow nothing 'bout the online seeds.They use to grow simmilar variety here before 30 years...pharma grade....if u have wet spring&dry and hot weather after than-this boostin' juices.Idk what type of climate is there.Never been in UK...but all say often rainy,cloudy&lot of wind....not proper...may be this area in UK is suitable enough for growing and proceeding factory plants

Presumably this must be in a secret or secure location. Otherwise there'd be a free for all going on at pod time. It's hard to imagine how they could secure such a large area without spending a fortune on fencing and round the clock CCTV / security monitoring.
Most people don't know that poppies can get you high, whenever I tell people they always refuse to believe me saying something along the lines of " it's different plants than those in Afghanistan"

Don't onow nothing 'bout the online seeds.They use to grow simmilar variety here before 30 years...pharma grade....if u have wet spring&dry and hot weather after than-this boostin' juices.Idk what type of climate is there.Never been in UK...but all say often rainy,cloudy&lot of wind....not proper...may be this area in UK is suitable enough for growing and proceeding factory plants
It is generally a bit drier, sunnier, and warmer in the South of the UK, so it's probably no accident they chose that part of the country. However even in the North West of England which gets more rain, the weather is generally plenty sunny and dry enough to grow poppy pods. It might not be ideal but they still do OK. Possibly not going to have the climate be able to slit the pods and get opium latex oozing out, but from what I have heard the pods of strains with the alkaloids in them can still be ground down to make brews out of that work.

I would think that it's probably only Scotland, which gets an incredible amount of rainy and overcast days, with a big lack of sunny days, so that poppies would probably not do very well up there.

Last edited:
How quickly would I be assaulted if I went to Britain wearing a trucker hat, American flag t-shirt, and carried around live squid trying to purchase things?

"Hey y'all how much squid for them there fish and chips?"

I think about weird things...

How quickly would I be assaulted if I went to Britain wearing a trucker hat, American flag t-shirt, and carried around live squid trying to purchase things?

"Hey y'all how much squid for them there fish and chips?"

I think about weird things...
about three years I reckon

people would just smile politely and usher you on your way

about three years I reckon

people would just smile politely and usher you on your way
I had that experience in non English EU countries, except France. Fuck France.

In Amsterdam people were polite but also smugly and passively corrected my American English. They speak English more properly than I do as a second language.

UK seemed neutral. The Irish almost seemed entertained.

I had that experience in non English EU countries, except France. Fuck France.

In Amsterdam people were polite but also smugly and passively corrected my American English. They speak English more properly than I do as a second language.

UK seemed neutral. The Irish almost seemed entertained.
Your experience seems the same as what I was going to say. The French are anti-American. Not sure why.

Brits are generally neutral / tolerant / polite etc towards tourists and immigrants. We're probably used to all this by now after more than 3000 years of it lol.

But if you did end up in certain bars in certain small towns or villages sometimes they can be hostile to "outsiders". Certain bars and areas in the cities too.

My only experience of Amsterdam so far is getting a connecting flight at the airport. The resting facial expression of a lot of people looked like arrogance to me. But apparently they are nice people if you talk to them.

Last edited:
Your experience seems the same as what I was going to say. The French are anti-American. Not sure why.

Brits are generally neutral / tolerant / polite etc towards tourists and immigrants. We're probably used to all this by now after more than 3000 years of it lol.

But if you did end up in certain bars in certain small towns or villages sometimes they can be hostile to "outsiders". Certain bars and areas in the cities too.

My only experience of Amsertdam so far is getting a connecting flight at the airport. The resting facial expression of a lot of people looked like arrogance to me. But apparently they are nice people if you talk to them.
People at the airport are usually in dick mode though and the officials are even worse .

Although the dutch are friendly and welcoming to outsiders , they are more reserved than say Americans , and there is a certain barrier you have to get through to get to know them .

People at the airport are usually in dick mode though and the officials are even worse .

Although the dutch are friendly and welcoming to outsiders , they are more reserved than say Americans , and there is a certain barrier you have to get through to get to know them .
I really want travel to Netherlands one day. I have a problem with flying though, feel really bad pressure in my eyes and ears as the plane descends. Painful and scary.

I've had friends say that they were surprised how strict Dutch customs were at the airport considering how lax the country is. I guess they don't want people bringing stuff out of the country and giving the place a reputation for exporting drugs.

I really want travel to Netherlands one day. I have a problem with flying though, feel really bad pressure in my eyes and ears as the plane descends. Painful and scary.

I've had friends say that they were surprised how strict Dutch customs were at the airport considering how lax the country is. I guess they don't want people bringing stuff out of the country and giving the place a reputation for exporting drugs.
I think the pressure thing is normal? You have to yawn or eat peanuts to make it go away?

IIRC it was Amsterdam airport that I got "selected" to be screened. This meant that I got taken to one side and had my clothing and luggage thoroughly swab tested.

This is the only airport this has ever happened to me.

I was clean and free to continue.

I think the pressure thing is normal? You have to yawn or eat peanuts to make it go away?
Yeah, a lot of people get it, they can usually deal with it. I've tried all the tricks to relieve pressure, it still feels like my eardrums are about to burst. I think it's some underlying medical thing unfortunately.