• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Mmmm plant seeds, wait 6 months, pick heads, prepare pods, make disgusting drink get a mild buzz or call SJ, meet 30m later buy gear get fucked...
always was too pussy to use H when in the UK

Tried it a number of times after moving to S.E.Asia - not my cuppa smack

Mmmm plant seeds, wait 6 months, pick heads, prepare pods, make disgusting drink get a mild buzz or call SJ, meet 30m later buy gear get fucked...
That would be too easy (plus don't really want to be getting into gear)

Last edited:

Man I hate these urinals, so messy
Lolllzzz I have a mental image of that ridiculous racket they make with you standing there looking completely nonplussed as hot piss flies all over the shop.

Man I hate these urinals, so messy
looked at that nonplussed for a few minutes tryin to suss it and came to the conclusion it was some kinds crazy ass asian urinal contraption

in my defence I've been vaping Jack Herer for a good hour after finishing work unexpectedly early

Oh @F.U.B.A.R. don't get me wrong, I like a bit o cushion for the pushion...

...but there's a limit, ya knaa 😉

I kinda want to see the videos, aye. I can totally see you being a "reader's wives" kinda couple for some unknown reason (perverts in a good way? Remember 3fpm!?)

Oh @F.U.B.A.R. don't get me wrong, I like a bit o cushion for the pushion...

...but there's a limit, ya knaa 😉

I kinda want to see the videos, aye. I can totally see you being a "reader's wives" kinda couple for some unknown reason (perverts in a good way? Remember 3fpm!?)

Oh aye!!

It took 3fpm to bring out the inner chubby chaser I had been denying all my life.

Luckily, menopausal women tend to put on a few pounds - so when she's stressing about whether her bum looks big "in this coat", I'm just thinking "sit on my face"...

LOL.

I could start a huge list of all the things that suck about living in the UK right now. Obviously the main and pressing issue for millions is the cost of living. Whereas before they might have had a bit of spare cash for some nice things they may now be struggling. I may now end up in this category - "the working poor" - I will have to see, but certainly the percentage of any spare cash I may have had will be significantly reduced going forwards into the forseeable.

LOL.

I could start a huge list of all the things that suck about living in the UK right now. Obviously the main and pressing issue for millions is the cost of living. Whereas before they might have had a bit of spare cash for some nice things they may now be struggling. I may now end up in this category - "the working poor" - I will have to see, but certainly the percentage of any spare cash I may have had will be significantly reduced going forwards into the forseeable.
Aye, even here the pinch is felt.

Gonna be a tough few years I reckon

Life hack: never buy a toothpick again, instead use a 0.2mm lock pick tool from aliexpress that costs 20p

images upload

Gets into all the gaps!

Is that yours @Jackal? Do you know how to pick locks? That's quite a cool little skill if so, and if the hardware is cheap as 20p an item then it could be something fun to show off with.

Is that yours @Jackal? Do you know how to pick locks? That's quite a cool little skill if so, and if the hardware is cheap as 20p an item then it could be something fun to show off with.
Bought my eldest a lock pick set for Xmas. This is part of it.

I can pick a few locks, but not an expert

Bit of a fan of the lock picking lawyer on YouTube