• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

IIRC it was Amsterdam airport that I got "selected" to be screened. This meant that I got taken to one side and had my clothing and luggage thoroughly swab tested.

This is the only airport this has ever happened to me.

I was clean and free to continue.

Manchester Airport in my case

By a copper not a customs agent

"I thought you had a bit of an Irish look to you, Sir" was the pretext for the search

Luckily the drugs were down my keks

When I was flying out of Amsterdam I had forgotten several grams of weed in my backpack. I didn't even realize it until I had already passed through security. The bag went through the scanner and everything. :oops:

That was back in 2008. Not sure how they would have missed that, it was in the front pocket.

Manchester Airport in my case

By a copper not a customs agent

"I thought you had a bit of an Irish look to you, Sir" was the pretext for the search

Luckily the drugs were down my keks
Has anyone else ever watched that Australian program called Border Force or whatever? It seems like those swabby-do-da's go off if a junky has farted near that suitcase or in the airport within the last 15 years. They alllwaaays go off. The readings are always THC, heroin and GHB - the latter being because trace amounts of GHB are produced by the body, apparently.

Has anyone else ever watched that Australian program called Border Force or whatever? It seems like those swabby-do-da's go off if a junky has farted near that suitcase or in the airport within the last 15 years. They alllwaaays go off. The readings are always THC, heroin and GHB - the latter being because trace amounts of GHB are produced by the body, apparently.
If it's the show I'm thinking of, 90% of the episode is people coming into the country with suitcases full of cooked food they didn't declare.

We have food in Australia. It May not be not hardboiled eggs from the crested serpent eagle, but we have food.

If it's the show I'm thinking of, 90% of the episode is people coming into the country with suitcases full of cooked food they didn't declare.

We have food in Australia. It May not be not hardboiled eggs from the crested serpent eagle, but we have food.
Yep! That's the one! On most episodes they catch a drug smuggler, or put some poor confused bugger through hell in the name of entertainment, dragging out 1minute of action over a 30min program!

Hey folks, I assume this is the social chit-chat thread for europeans? I'm moving to a balkan state and while leaving home and people behind is daunting I can't help but salivate at the thought of having the european rc market open up to me. Anyway, I would like to know the possible drawbacks of having dodgy powders and unlabeled nose sprays shipped to my mailbox and general legality of RC compounds in my new home in Montenegro. My searches online haven't been fruitful but frankly I assume that balkan state customs won't give a crap about some ups shipment from the Netherlands or whatever. Or would they?
I have checked the rules and it doesn't seem that discussing such stuff is forbidden? Anyway, any input will be appreciated.

hey baby i love you so much your hot.
not really i just miss U

Hey folks, I assume this is the social chit-chat thread for europeans? I'm moving to a balkan state and while leaving home and people behind is daunting I can't help but salivate at the thought of having the european rc market open up to me. Anyway, I would like to know the possible drawbacks of having dodgy powders and unlabeled nose sprays shipped to my mailbox and general legality of RC compounds in my new home in Montenegro. My searches online haven't been fruitful but frankly I assume that balkan state customs won't give a crap about some ups shipment from the Netherlands or whatever. Or would they?
I have checked the rules and it doesn't seem that discussing such stuff is forbidden? Anyway, any input will be appreciated.
This is borderline now allowed really, as we can't give any legal advice or tips on getting stuff through customs.
You can let us know how you get on though! I really miss being able to order RCs online. The DNMs are similar I suppose but more expensive and I find it a faff getting BTC.

i'm a victim in having signed up to give my time under the impression that a broad standard of fairness was agreed via the BLUA and would be adhered to. that's not the case.

PAH, what BLUA, I never really read it for ages. People (incorrectly) and overtly citing it was the reason I first read it; it was mostly about a place for freedom of drug discussion with a sort or Huxley 'problem child, wonder children' kind of vibe.*

You getting banned or stepped down is a sure fire shit show. Can you pm me details? Just intrigued in anybody directing any sort of tyranny. :\ Why aren't you ex-staff? Sorry I couldn't be there when you asked. <3

*Fuck me the BLUA certainly got a bit official and intense.

I know one thing for sure "It's a fun thing" doing a 5-15 stretch inside some ex Soviet Gulag which is now a jail that is the home to Balkan gangster's with shady Biro & sewing needle tattoo work all over their body and face.

I love it when idiots think BL is some totally free from all laws, Silk road V2.0 & come on here bringing shame upon themselves with such dumb posts.
It clearly shows you aren't responsible to handle obscure chemicals when you're intelligence is so low. I'd not trust anyone who posts this stuff with a plastic spoon let alone chemicals that need fine scales to weigh out stuff.

The term "mental sickness" comes to mind.

This is borderline now allowed really, as we can't give any legal advice or tips on getting stuff through customs.
You can let us know how you get on though! I really miss being able to order RCs online. The DNMs are similar I suppose but more expensive and I find it a faff getting BTC.
Yeah I know giving tips is not allowed, so I was asking about general experience. I've seen people here report receiving letters with RCs and the rules are vague in this regard.. Like would I get cops at my door or just an info letter like in some eu countries? Who knows, really. I guess I'll have to figure it out myself on the Darknets.

Tl; dr: i suck d0ngs
😎

It makes life easier for the cops, the blanker ban. Having to wait for a lab to charge then, but now anything that looks vaguely like drugs is nicked cos off that repulsive PSA act. Like when other countries are decriminalising it, Torys digging in there nfucking heels. Yet the shit illegally, cut shit gets about no problems.

Sorry, pregabalin and zopiclonne when nfjjjbnj in

Yeah I know giving tips is not allowed, so I was asking about general experience. I've seen people here report receiving letters with RCs and the rules are vague in this regard.. Like would I get cops at my door or just an info letter like in some eu countries? Who knows, really. I guess I'll have to figure it out myself on the Darknets.

😎

Hey man, welcome. x

With regards to asking questions round over 'ere, vague and smart is the shout.

I'd love to give you an answer, perhaps nice and vague with a wink and a nudge, but the fact of the matter is none of us know what the balkins is in this specific regard.

Seriously, we will tell you all sorts; we can tell you literally anything on uk drug law, what's available, we always keep a beedy eye on wedinos, one of us has usually "tested" the latest pharm or RC, some have devoted their lives to moving through Shulgins works, some carried them on, and we absolutely all of us ordered a fuck tonne of mail.

Customs policy though? We wish we knew entirely. Most of us here have been fine, some not. Balkans? Fuck knows! Don't know the laws, customs, the other customs, OB etc. EADD & Africa is misleading. We are basically all Brits. Had a Polish guy once. Got one from a country in or around Russia. That's it, close as I can get.

Which country? Bare in mind you might be flagged as a foreign national for monitoring.

Feel free to try as you please and keep us updated. We will salivate over any threads like that. Then next time somebody searches google... well it will probably be censored.

Quick tip: Search duckduckgo, startpage and yandex with safe search off, in the native language for said country.