• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Phenibut isn't as good as Pregabalin IMO. It's got all the typical features of a gabbapentinoid, it's just milder than pregabalin. It's a bit like gabapentin I reckon, maybe a bit more anxiolytic. It's a lot like baclofen.

Skinny sprinkles are just a plant fibre that you mix with water to fill your stomach to reduce appetite. I wanna lose weight. I was considering modafinil as a weight loss drug - would it help @Bleaney?
so a bit like a temporary gastric band effectively...let us know if it works or not

ps...I don't find that modafinil curbs my appetite at all - in fact I went out for a big meal at the weekend a maybe 5 hours after having 50mg or so modaf...a small dose perhaps but zero appetite reduction

so a bit like a temporary gastric band effectively...let us know if it works or not

ps...I don't find that modafinil curbs my appetite at all - in fact I went out for a big meal at the weekend a maybe 5 hours after having 50mg or so modaf...a small dose perhaps but zero appetite reduction
Stuffing your face with pizza is a good appetite suppressant. Of course,I prefer barrowloads of dexedrines! 🤣

Phenibut isn't as good as Pregabalin IMO. It's got all the typical features of a gabbapentinoid, it's just milder than pregabalin. It's a bit like gabapentin I reckon, maybe a bit more anxiolytic. It's a lot like baclofen.

Skinny sprinkles are just a plant fibre that you mix with water to fill your stomach to reduce appetite. I wanna lose weight. I was considering modafinil as a weight loss drug - would it help @Bleaney?
Yeah I agree with APF. Modafinil only has a slight dampening effect on appetite I would say. It has absolutely nothing like the appetite destroying properties of speed.

Yeah I agree with APF. Modafinil only has a slight dampening effect on appetite I would say. It has absolutely nothing like the appetite destroying properties of speed.
50mg of IM meth, and I doubt I could eat any rose Turkish delight (and one year, my mrs bought me 2kg of it, for xmas. Didn't last till new year - she helped a bit!)

Semi cooked polenta. My ex did this by mistake once. After reassurance she hadn't killed me, she just pissed herself laughing...

Back on JSA!!!
The job went sweet till the 2nd Agency kid (Well he was 26 so his a kid to me) dropped a 50kg roll which missed me by a few cm's. I wasn't best pleased about it & had words with him which went something like "Oh fine human, what a silly mistake you did make. Worry not young man I am not upset you nearly crushed me" ;)

Told to not come back....oh well

Working on Universal Credit sucks ass too, 45p to the Pound was my wage, moving 100kg rolls of metal on a dolly for a few hours at that wage is robbery!!!!

Oh well, we live & learn folks.

What the fuck is with news readers and pronouncing cocaine as kikkaine? They're all fucking at it, you'd think they'd know how to pronounce it. It's not like you chop out lines of kikk... I don't understand their logic.

Also @Forever Changes @ageingpartyfiend @Bleaney and anyone else familiar - would modafinil at least give me the motivation to work out and be safe to exercise on??

pronouncing cocaine as kikkaine?
Made me think of a mixture of Cocaine & Ketamine, that sounds a good mix imho.

Anyone see the film on Channel 4 Saturday night at 9PM called "Hustlers"?
It was actually a really good film, to cut it short these strippers were drugging Bankers at a strip club with a 60% Ketamine, 40% MDMA mix & then robbing them, it was a real scam too!!!!
Personally all the times I've taken Ket after MDMA it has been a huge mistake, it kicked my ass every time & without fail I went into "the tub world" where my soul flies around multi-coloured "tubes"

Is mixing MDMA & Ketamine via a Oral ROA dangerous?
@fastandbulbous what in your opinion could happen to someone? I mean like something bad medically.

As long as it was genuine MDMA and ket and not PMA and dipnenidine or any number of dodgy stims/RC dissos that get passed off as them; and as long as the doses were sensible and not too much alcohol was involved then there shouldn't really be any issues IMO.
Main thing I thought was what if they're on high doses of SSRIs or other meds that have bad interactions, or if they have a medical condition. Of course there's never really an excuse to spoke someone unless you're Walter White and Tuco has taken you captive...

What the fuck is with news readers and pronouncing cocaine as kikkaine? They're all fucking at it, you'd think they'd know how to pronounce it. It's not like you chop out lines of kikk... I don't understand their logic.

Also @Forever Changes @ageingpartyfiend @Bleaney and anyone else familiar - would modafinil at least give me the motivation to work out and be safe to exercise on??

Not sure if Modafinil will give you the motivation to exercise, but it's probably safe enough. Probably like caffeine.

Personally I don't notice much more mental altertness or stimulation from Modafinil at the dose I've taken - 200mg. I'm going to try doubling that next time but I don't know if increasing the dose results in more stimulation. It's really designed as a wakefulness drug, so if you're shit-tired but need to get something done it might be useful

The one part that made me laugh was one guy who they doped decided he could fly & one of the strippers said he couldn't do it so he decided to jump.
My ex in her "wisdom" once doped some guy & as he had never got high before he told her he could fly too, the stupid bitch said "Yes you can fly in your dreams, this is all a dream" the idiot jumped & broke his leg. She still laughs about it to this day!!!!!?????

She had a BAD habit of doing this, she put 200mg of 99.8% Pure MXE in my Coffee as a "joke" one day without me knowing, when I had come back around from one of the most bizarre & HORRIFIC OBE trips ever she couldn't grasp why I was fucking mad as hell!!!!??????

God taught her a lesson though, I can't remember what 4 position tryptamine it was she took but she ended up totally off her nut, running around a very small Norwegian town totally naked, flying kicking fences & attacking trees, it took 4 cops to drag her naked ass into the van & take her to jail where she was locked up till she came down. I laughed till I puked when I got the call off her mom asking WTF had she taken.

I still take the piss out of her, imagine a huge breasted woman totally naked running past your window on a Thursday afternoon roaring like a Tiger, pausing in the street at a fence then doing some Taekwondo flying kick at it then attacking a tree & running off again. The people in the local shop looked at her in a weird way for several years after this event.

The one part that made me laugh was one guy who they doped decided he could fly & one of the strippers said he couldn't do it so he decided to jump.
My ex in her "wisdom" once doped some guy & as he had never got high before he told her he could fly too, the stupid bitch said "Yes you can fly in your dreams, this is all a dream" the idiot jumped & broke his leg. She still laughs about it to this day!!!!!?????

She had a BAD habit of doing this, she put 200mg of 99.8% Pure MXE in my Coffee as a "joke" one day without me knowing, when I had come back around from one of the most bizarre & HORRIFIC OBE trips ever she couldn't grasp why I was fucking mad as hell!!!!??????

God taught her a lesson though, I can't remember what 4 position tryptamine it was she took but she ended up totally off her nut, running around a very small Norwegian town totally naked, flying kicking fences & attacking trees, it took 4 cops to drag her naked ass into the van & take her to jail where she was locked up till she came down. I laughed till I puked when I got the call off her mom asking WTF had she taken.

I still take the piss out of her, imagine a huge breasted woman totally naked running past your window on a Thursday afternoon roaring like a Tiger, pausing in the street at a fence then doing some Taekwondo flying kick at it then attacking a tree & running off again. The people in the local shop looked at her in a weird way for several years after this event.

Fuck, 200mg of mxe in one go? That sounds like hell. I IMd 100mg once and I really thought I'd melted my brain.

I spent several hours being dismantled pixel by pixel by fuckin cyber bots, or summat.

I spent several hours being dismantled pixel by pixel by fuckin cyber bots, or summat.
<3 <3 <3
On 4-MeO-PCP I came face to face with what I call "Robot Geisha's of Hyperspace" & it was the most bizarre OBE of my life, the odd thing was once they had told me off for being rude & just turning up & the fact people kept doing it & they were getting pissed off with it & IF I ever came there again I'd NEVER be allowed to go back I came down. I was sitting in the bin in the kitchen but once I had come down I was 100% sober which was odd as you always have a "hang-over" from that stuff. That OBE trip shook me to the core.

The most odd on MXE was flying around in some Grey dimension, if you seen the Superman film with General Zod in it was 100% the same as that when Zod & his crew are trapped in those "shapes" & shot off into space. I actually came face to face with my own "Ego" trapped in another "shape" which was flying alongside me, once I accepted WTF was going on it went away & I sank into a huge black void.

If I ever found that Motherfucker who made that shit I'd be 50/50 if I should kick him/her in the head or buy them a drink ;)

The crazy bitch who gave me that in the coffee was doing a gram a day at her worst on it, she would do 150mg within the first few minutes of waking up & I'm not joking here.

You're right about the 'grey dimension'. I used to go on epic flights of fantasy in a surreal grey/blue landscape that had a strangely claustrophobic feel to it. The 'shapes' were ever present and were slightly threatening. But the grey angels seemed to keep them at bay.

You're right about the 'grey dimension'. I used to go on epic flights of fantasy in a surreal grey/blue landscape that had a strangely claustrophobic feel to it. The 'shapes' were ever present and were slightly threatening. But the grey angels seemed to keep them at bay.
That is the voice of Experience right there <3

I gotta ask here though FUBAR, you had all these OBE trips etc & you still don't believe in "God" or something way beyond our human level that is "running the whole show"
I'm curious why you don't think anything is beyond our body death when you had these experiences?

It was from smoking N,N DMT & my OBE trips on MXE, Ketamine & 4-MeO-PCP that in a way pushed me to look into the Hindu "Gods" etc.
I find it totally bizarre how anyone could have "left their body" in a proper hardcore OBE trip & then learn about what Kali is about in a proper Eastern Hindu way & NOT bow on your knees to her & call her "Mother"

I welcome anyone to read The Avadhuta Gita after smoking N,N DMT & then tell me something way beyond our understanding is actually in control.

That is the voice of Experience right there <3

I gotta ask here though FUBAR, you had all these OBE trips etc & you still don't believe in "God" or something way beyond our human level that is "running the whole show"
I'm curious why you don't think anything is beyond our body death when you had these experiences?

Good question.

I think it's just that I'm such an arrogant cunt that I don't accept there is any power higher than myself.

I may have a vivid imagination, but that's as far as it goes.

Having said that, I've never taken DMT.