• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

I think it's just that I'm such an arrogant cunt that I don't accept there is any power higher than myself.
At least you admit it, most people cannot even do that small thing.

That crack smoking piece of shit I took back like a fool again is still on my sofa & his Ego is so big it's insane & he refuses to bend to anything, it is the huge Oak Tree that breaks when the storm comes, the Bamboo Tree bends with the wind ;)

He won't accept anything is beyond him, he honestly thinks his some kind of "God" & his so full of himself, I've asked him to come with me for a couple of hours into the local woods where people used to be hung & all kinds of weird shit has happened up there, I wanted him to sit with me in the darkness totally alone with your legs crossed & eyes closed & JUST SIT THERE for 2 hours & he REFUSED ;)
You very quickly learn you aren't that tough or great when you are sitting alone like that in the middle of a woods at 2am & you hear tree branches break or snap off a few feet from you & have no idea what just did it, open your eyes after a few hours & see something looking at you from the bushes then it darts off & makes a very weird noise like some kind of Scream / Howl.

I have a photo if you wanna see it of a weird as fuck "Orb" from that woods I played with for a good hour one night after doing "Spells" on the Crossroads, it came out the ground & flew around & I got it clear as a diamond on camera, yeah that kind of showed me I'm NOT running the show at all

245073426_391705115927980_5049618883042693331_n.jpg

245093373_391704929261332_176185299187718427_n.jpg

As you may be able to tell the background is black as oil, this was taken in the middle of a woods with NOTHING around me for a few square miles apart from trees & was about 3:30AM. That ball of light came out the ground & flew around over bushes & through solid trees, I saw it with my own eyes & played with it, I'd walk to it & it would back off then come forward to me. If I jumped to the right it would do the same.

The really fucked up one & made some Mexican witches I know freak out is this........
245074189_391833902581768_1292649483917895385_n.jpg

245088540_391834245915067_3141249916227791690_n.jpg

Some people have to adjust the contrast a bit to see it fully, when you do you'll soil your underwear =D ;)
That was taken at the same place & the Orb flew off when this arrived, it came after I'd done something "Bad" on a person I don't like is all I can say about it.

To be even more honest mate, I'm kind of scared that there may be something bigger than us in the universe.

My mushroom trips were getting insane to the point that I had to turn my back on psychedelics because I feared the outcome. My arrogance is probably just a coping mechanism because i can't handle reality?

But nothing grounds you more than heroin. My hard drug use has knocked all spirituality from me.

But nothing grounds you more than heroin. My hard drug use has knocked all spirituality from me.
90% of the time on that stuff I'm 100% happy to sit with some baccy & watch Pick TV.
Every now & again though I will have some gear & it works like "Speed" in a way, I get hyper & can't sleep, those are the times when I've done smack I will go do something stupid like sit on a Grave at some stupid hour in the morning & do Hindu Mantra just to see what will happen to me or go do "Black Magick" on people I hate in the local woods.

I know it must have sounded like I am mentally ill to EADD when I said about the dog who died, I covered myself in her dog-ash & sat in a cave all night doing Mantra with dead dog all over my face but to me that's just normal behaviour.
People in the West think I'm mentally ill when I say about my love of the Aghori (A Hindu Tantric Sect) & their necromancy practises, to me it's just basic logic.
Yes that is a real human skull, the "white" on his head is human ash from the creamation ground where somebody was burned.

Jai Aghor.
title_3219.jpg

What the fuck is with news readers and pronouncing cocaine as kikkaine? They're all fucking at it, you'd think they'd know how to pronounce it. It's not like you chop out lines of kikk... I don't understand their logic.

Also @Forever Changes @ageingpartyfiend @Bleaney and anyone else familiar - would modafinil at least give me the motivation to work out and be safe to exercise on??
It does increase mental and physical energy for sure. I'm not sure if I'd want to do anything extremely strenuous on it though, it could potentially be dodgy territory for the heart. Probably only the remotest of chances of anything untowards happening though, but I guess there is a chance.

There's some good energetic kratom around that's not hard to find, that's very energising and is nowhere near as hard on the heart. I'd say that would be a better bet. Some Thai house blend stuff I tried today was really strong at small doses. I don't find the stuff from this supplier at all recreational, there's no real high, but that makes it much less addictive than the stuff I used to get from the NL around 10 years ago. That stuff was so intensely euphoric and made music incredible (on top of the energy boost) that I found it extremely addictive.

So I guess it could be argued that the stuff without the high highs is definitely a lot easier to manage and make use out of and gain the benefits, without ending up addicted to fuck within a short space of time due to it being so damn good that it becomes extremely difficult not to take it all the time.

It's still having residual effects even now, hours later, I'm still typing away and cannot stop lol.

Last edited:
That is the voice of Experience right there <3

I gotta ask here though FUBAR, you had all these OBE trips etc & you still don't believe in "God" or something way beyond our human level that is "running the whole show"
I'm curious why you don't think anything is beyond our body death when you had these experiences?
Well, I feel the need to stick my oar in (as usual!). Most of what goes on in this universe is pretty mechanistic. It's at the extremes that unbelievable shit happens, in a totally random way: either quantum level events, or fuck off galactic supermassive Black Hole, that reduce everything to an infinitely small point. If you want to see that as god, I'd ask what's in a name.
The 'benign' omnipotent god of the Christian faith (now this is an utterly logical explanation that this one doesn't exist):
A) God created everything
B) He gave man freewill so men could choose a good righteous path and be saved at the final judgement. Ie. A choice between good and evil
C) God created prions (see A), these rob man of his ability to choose (or do just about anything else in end stage Alzheimers.
See how those logical arguments are utterly non compatible, but premises of Christianity, as laid down in the bible? Something more fitting for the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, with it's absurd logic (think 'Infinite Probability Drive).
Buddhism though, make a lot more sense, one of it's main tenants is there is no god other than the one inside ourselves/mind, gained by enlightenment. I've seen it described as a philosophy, rather than a religion. My interpretation is that some specific energy that is 'life force' is recycled, just in the same way EVERYTHING is recycled in nature, but the existence of personalities beyond death. Nah, too specific.
Sorry if I've upset anybody with the above, I was just telling it the way I see it, no malevolence intended.

Well, I feel the need to stick my oar in (as usual!). Most of what goes on in this universe is pretty mechanistic. It's at the extremes that unbelievable shit happens, in a totally random way: either quantum level events, or fuck off galactic supermassive Black Hole, that reduce everything to an infinitely small point. If you want to see that as god, I'd ask what's in a name.
The 'benign' omnipotent god of the Christian faith (now this is an utterly logical explanation that this one doesn't exist):
B) He gave man freewill so men could choose a good righteous path and be saved at the final judgement. Ie. A choice between good and evil
C) God created prions (see A), these rob man of his ability to choose (or do just about anything else in end stage Alzheimers.
See how those logical arguments are utterly non compatible, but premises of Christianity, as laid down in the bible? Something more fitting for the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, with it's absurd logic (think 'Infinite Probability Drive).
Buddhism though, make a lot more sense, one of it's main tenants is there is no god other than the one inside ourselves/mind, gained by enlightenment. I've seen it described as a philosophy, rather than a religion. My interpretation is that some specific energy that is 'life force' is recycled, just in the same way EVERYTHING is recycled in nature, but the existence of personalities beyond death. Nah, too specific.
Sorry if I've upset anybody with the above, I was just telling it the way I see it, no malevolence intended.

Yeh, I fuckin knew I was right! :LOL:

I'm such a cynical cunt that eventually, I was unable to integrate my psychedelic experiences with my atheism.

It was all OK at first when I was a teenager - my trips revolved around the pot head pixies from the planet Gong and lots of little fluffy clouds.

Fast forward a few years and my daily IV speed habit took its toll. Trips were no longer sweetness and light so much as hell and damnation that had to be endured rather than enjoyed.

'Classic' psychedelics turned me into a primal being who perceived everything as a threat - probably not a bad thing when your Mrs is about to walk off a cliff, but it got so bad that I often couldn't move and spent entire trips huddled in the corner waiting for it to end.

Then heroin came along and my tripping days were over.

However, MXE was different. Even though I had some difficult experiences in the M hole, the dissociation meant that I didn't really give a fuck. I've had many beautiful and totally psychedelic experiences on MXE as long as I kept the dose below 100mg.

Yeh, I fuckin knew I was right! :LOL:

I'm such a cynical cunt that eventually, I was unable to integrate my psychedelic experiences with my atheism.

It was all OK at first when I was a teenager - my trips revolved around the pot head pixies from the planet Gong and lots of little fluffy clouds.

Fast forward a few years and my daily IV speed habit took its toll. Trips were no longer sweetness and light so much as hell and damnation that had to be endured rather than enjoyed.

'Classic' psychedelics turned me into a primal being who perceived everything as a threat - probably not a bad thing when your Mrs is about to walk off a cliff, but it got so bad that I often couldn't move and spent entire trips huddled in the corner waiting for it to end.

Then heroin came along and my tripping days were over.

However, MXE was different. Even though I had some difficult experiences in the M hole, the dissociation meant that I didn't really give a fuck. I've had many beautiful and totally psychedelic experiences on MXE as long as I kept the dose below 100mg.
As Hunter S Thompson was given to saying, "we are after all, professions'! 😆

I'm reasonably close to that, especially the 'recycled energy' motif. Am agnostic really I suppose. My feeling is that I can see some energy-survival affer death (something we can't fully comprehend) but that 'we'...the 'I', comprised of the body./brain/mind synergy...ceases to exist. No awareness of anything after death, because there is nothing left with which we can perceive or imagine.

A bit like the recycling of water...clouds..rain etc with us perhaps being a single drop

We're so full of ourselves as a species we think we can define 'God'...some kinda personality which created the vastness and complexity of the Universe?

Sure we can, lol. We can't even comprehend massive numbers....let alone 'God'

Last edited:
I scattered my wife's ashes at a local spot she loved (a 1500 acre, lowland fell). As it was mid summer, I'm sure she would have loved to have landed on a couple open air copulating or dogging couple!

I scattered my wife's ashes at a local spot she loved (a 1500 acre, lowland fell). As it was mid summer, I'm sure she would have loved to have landed on a couple open air copulating or dogging couple!

You have a brutal sense of humour.

For that, I applaud you sir..!

Just been for a pre-op appointment for an invasive angiogram next week.

The (male) nurse said "we just need to take some blood. Hope you've brought some veins with you".

I said "actually, I'm an ex IV drug user so viable veins are a bit thin on the ground mate".

I pointed out the best options and he was in like Flynn.

Fuckin top bloke...

There's some good energetic kratom around that's not hard to find
A Doctor of Anthropology I speak to had a student offer her some a few days ago. She knows I am William S Burroughs so asked my my view(s) on the stuff & she was shocked it's legal.

I've never done it myself, is it any good to someone who likes their gear?

Buddhism though, make a lot more sense
Tantric Buddhism is some very good stuff.

I'm personally a weird mixture of various schools of Hinduism, I sit way more on the Left Hand Path / Tantric / Magick side of Hinduism.
It's at the extremes that unbelievable shit happens, in a totally random way: either quantum level events, or fuck off galactic supermassive Black Hole, that reduce everything to an infinitely small point. If you want to see that as god, I'd ask what's in a name.
It's the extreme edge I always aim for myself.
As to what is in a name, well imho it's just a mere label / tag for something so vast it needs to be put into a box for most humans to grasp it.

I ask this one small thing of you Sir, please check out this link & let me know what you think.
I know it's 90 mins long so feel free to digest it over 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months, I can afford to wait to hear your view on it.

The Avadhuta Gita is structured in 8 chapters, wherein Dattatreya—the symbol of the highest yogi and monastic life—describes as the divine master and example, the journey of self-realization, thereafter the nature and state of a person who lives in his soul's truth.[14][15]

Dattatreya asserts in the text, that the self-realized person is "by nature, the formless, all pervasive Self".[2][16] He is in the state of sama-rasya or samata, which is where there are no differences between anything or anyone, neither one own's body or another person's, neither class nor gender, neither human being nor other living beings, between the abstract and the empirical universe, all is one interconnected reality, it is the unification of the One and the Beyond.[17][15] His universe, all of the universe, is within his Atman (soul).[17] "There is never any you and I", states verse 6.22.[18]

The chapters discuss 'contemplation', states Rigopoulos, as well as "sahaja amṛitam" 'nectar of naturalness'.[19] Some of its teachings have been compared to the Bhagavad Gita.[19] The term Sahaja, that became important in both Hindu and Buddhist tantric traditions, means "transcendent Reality, or Absolute". It is equated to Sunya (void) in Buddhism, envisioned as a kind of "unlocated paradise", states Rigopoulos. In Hinduism, it is the interior Guru within the person, the Sadashiva, the all pervading ultimate Reality (Brahman) that is the Atman (Self) within.[20]

If you want to see that as god, I'd ask what's in a name.
Skip to 12min 24seconds & let play, you will know when to turn it off too.
What the Aghori says in a couple of minutes about "God" is the most basic, simple thing ever & his right it works.
10 minutes for a week is all he asks & you are trying it yourself, "It's real I'm telling you"

Jai Aghor

Just been for a pre-op appointment for an invasive angiogram next week.

The (male) nurse said "we just need to take some blood. Hope you've brought some veins with you".

I said "actually, I'm an ex IV drug user so viable veins are a bit thin on the ground mate".

I pointed out the best options and he was in like Flynn.

Fuckin top bloke...
When an old friend was in hospital all the nurses etc treated him like shit for his IV history, the idiot did say though to put a line in his neck as his arm veins were wrecked.

A Doctor of Anthropology I speak to had a student offer her some a few days ago. She knows I am William S Burroughs so asked my my view(s) on the stuff & she was shocked it's legal.

I've never done it myself, is it any good to someone who likes their gear?
THe stuff I was getting from the NL during the legal high era was amazing. Many people (including EADD's very own Mr. Shambles) poo-pooed the stuff without even trying it. He later went on to admit how surprised he was at how good it was. I think that says it all about Kratom, and about how many even really experienced "druggies" not knowing how good it can be, and assuming it's going to be lame, which was absolutely not the case. Certainly not with the suppliers around during that era.

During that era the stuff was so very good that it was very addictive imo and ime. Euphoric highs, awesome music appreciation, energy boost. I used to pull stim all nighters and then use kratom the next day so that I would essentially have no toll to pay for the all nighter. In such circumstances Kratom was a 'get out of jail free card' if you see what I mean. Good times. Addiction was the eventual price to pay though. As with anything that feels so very nice to use it, it can become very diificult to not use said substance. I went through several cycles of continuous use, addiction, and quit. After a few months continuous use it stops having any positive effects, and you're only using to stave off the w/ds. W/ds roughly equivalent to a low dose codeine habit, so nothing too nasty.

The stuff i can get today doesn't have the highs, it just has the functionality. It's smashing my ADHD meaning it's saving my ass on my job, which although the work load has recentyly increased massively the kratom is giving me the boost I need and everything is suddenly going miles better and its miles easier. In other words it gives a powerful but pleasant mental and physical boost but there is no high as such. At least not for how it affects my brain chemistry, and i see other people on the site saying similar things.

The stuff around today from a certain supplier is a work drug basically. And a damn good one. So much better than coffee. Much smoother and less stressy.

The guy who runs the sites recommends specific strains for people to use to help them quit opis. It probably can help, but this current kratom doesnt compare to or feel like opiates imo. Or maybe you could compare it to a stimmy opiate like DHC, I guess, maybe.

Last edited:
Tantric Buddhism is some very good stuff.

I'm personally a weird mixture of various schools of Hinduism, I sit way more on the Left Hand Path / Tantric / Magick side of Hinduism.

It's the extreme edge I always aim for myself.
As to what is in a name, well imho it's just a mere label / tag for something so vast it needs to be put into a box for most humans to grasp it.

I ask this one small thing of you Sir, please check out this link & let me know what you think.
I know it's 90 mins long so feel free to digest it over 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months, I can afford to wait to hear your view on it.

The Avadhuta Gita is structured in 8 chapters, wherein Dattatreya—the symbol of the highest yogi and monastic life—describes as the divine master and example, the journey of self-realization, thereafter the nature and state of a person who lives in his soul's truth.[14][15]

Dattatreya asserts in the text, that the self-realized person is "by nature, the formless, all pervasive Self".[2][16] He is in the state of sama-rasya or samata, which is where there are no differences between anything or anyone, neither one own's body or another person's, neither class nor gender, neither human being nor other living beings, between the abstract and the empirical universe, all is one interconnected reality, it is the unification of the One and the Beyond.[17][15] His universe, all of the universe, is within his Atman (soul).[17] "There is never any you and I", states verse 6.22.[18]

The chapters discuss 'contemplation', states Rigopoulos, as well as "sahaja amṛitam" 'nectar of naturalness'.[19] Some of its teachings have been compared to the Bhagavad Gita.[19] The term Sahaja, that became important in both Hindu and Buddhist tantric traditions, means "transcendent Reality, or Absolute". It is equated to Sunya (void) in Buddhism, envisioned as a kind of "unlocated paradise", states Rigopoulos. In Hinduism, it is the interior Guru within the person, the Sadashiva, the all pervading ultimate Reality (Brahman) that is the Atman (Self) within.[20]

Only bit I know, is Oppenheimer's comment after the trinity rest explosion, in the New Mexico desert, "now I have become death, destroyer of worlds", he was so horrified at the power of the first nuclear explosion.

THe stuff I was getting from the NL during the legal high era was amazing. Many people (including EADD's very own Mr. Shambles) poo-pooed the stuff without even trying it. He later went on to admit how surprised he was at how good it was. I think that says it all about Kratom, and about how many even really experienced "druggies" not knowing how good it can be, and assuming it's going to be lame, which was absolutely not the case. Certainly not with the suppliers around during that era.

During that era the stuff was so very good that it was very addictive imo and ime. Euphoric highs, awesome music appreciation, energy boost. I used to pull stim all nighters and then use kratom the next day so that I would essentially have no toll to pay for the all nighter. In such circumstances Kratom was a 'get out of jail free card' if you see what I mean. Good times. Addiction was the eventual price to pay though. As with anything that feels so very nice to use it, it can become very diificult to not use said substance. I went through several cycles of continuous use, addiction, and quit. After a few months continuous use it stops having any positive effects, and you're only using to stave off the w/ds. W/ds roughly equivalent to a low dose codeine habit, so nothing too nasty.

The stuff i can get today doesn't have the highs, it just has the functionality. It's smashing my ADHD meaning it's saving my ass on my job, which although the work load has recentyly increased massively the kratom is giving me the boost I need and everything is suddenly going miles better and its miles easier. In other words it gives a powerful but pleasant mental and physical boost but there is no high as such. At least not for how it affects my brain chemistry, and i see other people on the site saying similar things.

The stuff around today from a certain supplier is a work drug basically. And a damn good one. So much better than coffee. Much smoother and less stressy.

The guy who runs the sites recommends specific strains for people to use to help them quit opis. It probably can help, but this current kratom doesnt compare to or feel like opiates imo. Or maybe you could compare it to a stimmy opiate like DHC, I guess, maybe.
Dihydrocodeine, stimulant ish? I first tried it 35 years ago and it hardly worthy of the word, 'stimulant'. No problem with 'less sedative'. No nodding, but I prefer being awake to enjoy that wrapped in a warm blanket, on a cold winter's day feeling (it's the NMDA antagonist activity that prevents the nod). The other NMDA antagonist opioid is methadone and I've seen people go hypomanic, after about 20mg