• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Got a Ukulele for free off Olio (well everything is free on Olio) I got my stepbrothers old-ish TV which is only 2 years old. His got a 60" one for some reason but him and his wife earn big money so more power to him I say.
Spent the night smoking great quality gear, eating tasty Lasagna and playing the Ukulele, I'm quite happy.

Watching Spinal Tap on the BBC, if @F.U.B.A.R. and @fastandbulbous ever formed a band it would be just like Spinal Tap.

Also I have to wonder about someone who doesn't find the film Blazing Saddles funny, if you don't know about this film trust me you to watch it. I swear that movie would cause a riot if it was shown at a Cinema today. All the Social Justice Warrior types who have a Vegan diet, have blue hair, rings through their nose like some animal on a farm & are confused about their gender would have a fucking seizure over it.
If you ever listen to me @F.U.B.A.R. watch Blazing Saddles, if you don't love it I'll do Nutmeg again 😉
Yummy Yummy Nutmeg high, it makes a DXM & Datura stew sound a good idea.

Watching Spinal Tap on the BBC, if @F.U.B.A.R. and @fastandbulbous ever formed a band it would be just like Spinal Tap.

Also I have to wonder about someone who doesn't find the film Blazing Saddles funny, if you don't know about this film trust me you to watch it. I swear that movie would cause a riot if it was shown at a Cinema today. All the Social Justice Warrior types who have a Vegan diet, have blue hair, rings through their nose like some animal on a farm & are confused about their gender would have a fucking seizure over it.
If you ever listen to me @F.U.B.A.R. watch Blazing Saddles, if you don't love it I'll do Nutmeg again 😉
Yummy Yummy Nutmeg high, it makes a DXM & Datura stew sound a good idea.
I had a Selmer amphead that I modified, so the volume knob went up to 12 (anyone remember Letraset!?), so that would be a Nigel Tufnell +1!

Me and F.U.B.A.R. -don't you think it would more likly be a total stoner, Hawkwind type band?

Heh, I did an O/A level in film studies when I was 17 and one of the films we studied was Blazing saddles. That film never fails to crack me up.

I always used to enjoy the classes where the teacher would just chuck on a video and walk out of the class to have sex with another teacher in the bogs or whatever the best.

Me and F.U.B.A.R. -don't you think it would more likly be a total stoner, Hawkwind type band?

I reckon me 'n' thee would even out-Hawkwind Hawkwind mate =D

I always used to enjoy the classes where the teacher would just chuck on a video and walk out of the class to have sex with another teacher in the bogs or whatever the best.

Absolutely. I chose that course during my first year of A levels to fill a gap in my timetable because it sounded like a bit of a doss - and was it ever!

The subject for the year was 'The iconography of the Western genre'.

So our two hour 'lectures' consisted of watching a cowboy film, followed by a discussion for the time we had left. Except for Blazing saddles, I can't even remember what we watched - though John Wayne and Clint Eastwood were involved. We even got to write, produce, direct, film and star in our own movie. It was fuckin shit, but a hell of a laugh.

Occasionally we had to write an essay, and there was an exam, but it was the only qualification I gained during my A levels as I flunked the rest...

I reckon me 'n' thee would even out-Hawkwind Hawkwind mate =D

Absolutely. I chose that course during my first year of A levels to fill a gap in my timetable because it sounded like a bit of a doss - and was it ever!

The subject for the year was 'The iconography of the Western genre'.

So our two hour 'lectures' consisted of watching a cowboy film, followed by a discussion for the time we had left. Except for Blazing saddles, I can't even remember what we watched - though John Wayne and Clint Eastwood were involved. We even got to write, produce, direct, film and star in our own movie. It was fuckin shit, but a hell of a laugh.

Occasionally we had to write an essay, and there was an exam, but it was the only qualification I gained during my A levels as I flunked the rest...
Fuck, was I sent to a fucking boring school...

I had a Selmer amphead that I modified, so the volume knob went up to 12 (anyone remember Letraset!?), so that would be a Nigel Tufnell +1!

You ever heard Bongzilla? 😉

Starting Bhakti yoga / Karma yoga tomorrow, the amount of "Warm Banks" around here is now insane & I've been pissed off with the way things are going for a few months now. Why old folks should need this service is beyond me & it seems to me hardly anyone is willing to do anything about it or serve people with no payment in cash for their own pocket. When you remove the "You" from the action & see others as the same, as a form of "God" the only choice is to act without acting, it just has to be.

“Every selfless act, Arjuna, is born from Brahman, the eternal, infinite Godhead. He is present in every act of service. All life turns on this law, O Arjuna. Whoever violates it, indulging his senses for his own pleasure and ignoring the needs of others, has wasted his life. But those who realize he Self are always satisfied. Having found the source of joy and fulfillment, they no longer seek happiness from the external world. They have nothing to gain or lose by any action; neither people nor things can affect their security. Strive constantly to serve the welfare of the world; by devotion to selfless work one attains the supreme goal of life. Do your work with the welfare of others always in mind.”
― Bhagavad Gita

It all comes at once, been given a job that starts Thursday so now I can't help the old people. Been out of work for so long it will kill me for a few days. My plan is to live like I've been on JSA so I can save and visit Mexico for Day of The Dead and visit some Bruja I'm friends with in rural Oaxaca, she wants to marry me off to one of her daughter's and she isn't joking. I'm quite sure she's done some Witchcraft (Brujeria) on me due to an odd series of events that happened to me after she did a livestream at her birthday party and she knew I was watching.
Mexican witches aren't to be taken as idiots.

Going to visit Sinaloa and get me a fine female Sicario as a part-time lover @Snafu in the Void 😉🤣

You know what his saying here Cabron 😉

Bandit in 5 months

4238b8506ce09ed4f7226ebabc532ae1.jpg