• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Major issue here folks....It can't be a 50/50 mix of both sadly.

For film snack do you go walkers Ready Salted OR Monster Munch Pickled Onion?

Monster munch. You can wear them as rings and munch each finger at a time!
Used to eat them that way when I was a kid.
I find with Monster Munch they ae very bitty. Also making a roll up after is a nightmare as they don't agree with Rizla.

Even if you wash your hands after they still leave weird fat marks on the papers and when you take a drag and it burns over the stain / mark it tastes odd.

Must…not…post….penis
think most ppl on BL have seen it enough by now

it must be truly difficult for PPP's like yourself to refrain from posting their genitals all over the internet

maybe you could apply the same techniques you've employed to achieve extremely impressive substance abstinence to this too, you'll get there in the end

Don’t worry if there was a score for social skills that’s about where I would fall.

I would deffo swap some iq for emotional intelligence and social skills if I could.
So you do have self awareness. You're rephrasing of your comments on PP in your second post was so much better than your first one. So that means you can do it when you try.

As an Autistic person I'm not supposed to have any emotional intelligence, if I was to fit the stereotype. But I don't seem to do too badly generally. As long as you don't slight anyone things can go OK, as a general rule.

But you seem to want to completely subvert that and post the most apparently arrogant and antagonistic posts imaginable.

Although I have to admit that you're reasoning behind your original attack on PP, which you explained in your next post, did seem to have fair points.

IN other news, I had a decent night tonight, went to see Fontaines DC and they were good. Got some comments about "total gammon" and "whose Dad I was" etc, but not overly concerned. Not even remotely concerned tbh. I had some more positive comments too. It was all pretty much water off a ducks back, as I managed to get the mix of benzos, whisky, brandy, soma, DHC and Pregabalin just about right. Was craving to do loads more just after the gig ended and on the way home, to make a longer session of it well into the night, but that craving has now passed and I'll just do a few more sedatives to end the night hopeful;ly without having too much of a toll to pay over the coming days. Should be OK. It seems to be the re-dosing of DHC and Soma that really takes it out of you over the following days. It's nice at the time , but the toll to pay is so high that it really makes the indulgence not worth it. If you have things to do. Like get up and go to work.

So you do have self awareness. You're rephrasing of your comments on PP in your second post was so much better than your first one. So that means you can do it when you try.

As an Autistic person I'm not supposed to have any emotional intelligence, if I was to fit the stereotype. But I don't seem to do too badly generally. As long as you don't slight anyone things can go OK, as a general rule.

But you seem to want to completely subvert that and post the most apparently arrogant and antagonistic posts imaginable.

Although I have to admit that you're reasoning behind your original attack on PP, which you explained in your next post, did seem to have fair points.

IN other news, I had a decent night tonight, went to see Fontaines DC and they were good. Got some comments about "total gammon" and "whose Dad I was" etc, but not overly concerned. Not even remotely concerned tbh. I had some more positive comments too. It was all pretty much water off a ducks back, as I managed to get the mix of benzos, whisky, brandy, soma, DHC and Pregabalin just about right. Was craving to do loads more just after the gig ended and on the way home, to make a longer session of it well into the night, but that craving has now passed and I'll just do a few more sedatives to end the night hopeful;ly without having too much of a toll to pay over the coming days. Should be OK. It seems to be the re-dosing of DHC and Soma that really takes it out of you over the following days. It's nice at the time , but the toll to pay is so high that it really makes the indulgence not worth it. If you have things to do. Like get up and go to work.

I'm diagnosed autistic spectrum disorder, borderline personality disorder and ADHD so yeah the first iteration is not always the best:LOL:. I also don't really give a fuck to baby people on the internet. If someone makes a post with pride about how they acted like a complete dickhead I'm probably going to stick the boot in.

Any other walk of life someone talking with pride about getting arrested for harassing and abusing their neighbours getting called a moron would be par for the course, only on bluelight does the person pointing it out get more stick than the person boasting about their pathetic behaviour.

Maybe if you lot didn't avoid pointing out the obvious she might wise up and stop degrading herself acting like a teenager.

I'm diagnosed autistic spectrum disorder, borderline personality disorder and ADHD so yeah the first iteration is not always the best:LOL:. I also don't really give a fuck to baby people on the internet. If someone makes a post with pride about how they acted like a complete dickhead I'm probably going to stick the boot in.

Any other walk of life someone talking with pride about getting arrested for harassing and abusing their neighbours getting called a moron would be par for the course, only on bluelight does the person pointing it out get more stick than the person boasting about their pathetic behaviour.
your post just lacked compassion is all

if every person on earth had a psychiatric / Sp.ld assessment I reckon 90% would get a diagnosis - we're pathologising the psyche.. most of it is just a framework to attempt understanding and most 'disorders' don't exist - just names which describe a collection of 'symptoms'

here's a good label for ya - human