• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

That's a hell of an achievement Mr.Hat. Hats off to ya, or summat. :cheer:

How the fuck have you managed all that in a year? Please tell me you're now a raging alcoholic, otherwise you must be an alien... :unsure:

Nah I’m totally abstinent right now. Might not be that way forever but I feel it is what is best for me right now, substances have only been taking away from MY life (this is just me maybe they are adding to other peoples but that’s not something I should be worrying about) not adding to it and I want a better life than I have now.

How have I done it? A lot of pain? I hated the person I had become and I hated what my life had become, knew I needed to lose the substances to grow as a person, and was determined to do it. My life had become a tiny, boring, suicidal place where every day was nothing but self hatred. I don’t think I went further than about a mile from my house in six months it had become such a tiny and depressing existence. In short the drugs had stopped working and I wanted out and when that happens it makes the process a lot easier.

Not my first rodeo either, I knew that the majority of the work is to be done AFTER the detox process and I was eager to start doing it.

I’ve been posting here for 20 years fella. This is my second account after losing the keys to my first and I believe the join date on this one is 2005. How long have YOU been posting here?😂

I should check my mouth or what?
Been posting on here long enough to know people better than you do. BL was on the Russian host hence the .ru at the end & that was in 1999 so doing basic sums you have been active on here very close to it first going online yet you aren't aware of a EADD active member who's spoken about her various battles with dope & life, yeah I believe you 😉

Yes you should check your mouth, as to your comment "or what?" & the late teenager use of an emoji says you aren't quite mature in your mannerisms to say the least. To go back on Leary's 8 Neurological Circuit Model again it's clear you are another with a 4th circuit issue, if you were a monkey the reaction in terms of a physical response would have been to rub your penis, bang your chest then throw fecal matter around. I will say from your single post that you are male and in your late teens to early 20's.

In regards to the thinly veiled context of some kind of Toxic masculine response which you expect even though you wouldn't admit it my reply is I have no idea what may happen in regard to the part "or what?" for that is such a vast & wide sweeping comment & to give a single pointed response would be on a equal level to the stupidity of which you clearly demonstrated here.

I will leave you with the quote from Dr Arthur Burns to digest which is "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

Cool story👍
The most painful response I've seen in quite some time. The band carried on playing as The Titanic sank so it's clear to everyone you have your instrument tuned up

Yet again I will quote Dr Arthur Burns "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

I’m a member of Mensa that qualified with an IQ of 155.

I have many failings but idiocy is not one of them👍

That is clear to everyone without you having to state it for us.

The appropriate test/measurement instrument for measuring IQ is the WAIS.

Actually there are many standards for IQ testing that are legitimate. Obviously Mensa use a widely accepted one (can’t remember which) when you go and sit the two supervised IQ tests (one regular and one culturally adjusted) that are the only standard for entry.

Like I said I qualified with a score of 155.

Keep digging😂

Happy 40th Anniversary to Channel 4 News

Let's hope the Tories fail in their efforts to sell'em off and shut 'em down

Is that Blair? Here are my thoughts:

Channel 4 AKA cos BBC's new generation requiring influence AKA Government Department of Media Culture and Sport AKA foreign office funded and broadcast the BBC to all corners of the globe via "World Service" AKA last time I posted this a BBC journo posted and called me a conspiracy theorist even though I sourced their websites, while there was a parliamentary tax payer debate AKA BBC Trusted News Innitiative AKA bunch of WEFters.

Reactions: CFC