• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julie during bulk building training I drink up to 12 pints of milk a day..

Love cheese and yogurts and all dairy....

Its good for you. For lactose intolerance you can at a couple of drops of lactase to your milk

6YoSfNB.jpg

^^^ this I love^^^

Do vegans and vegetarians suck cock or eat pussy? One has to wonder???

Milking a cow often offers relief to the cow just as most lactating females. Would not Eating lady bits and suckling upon male bits provide pleasure and relief?

Just sayin' is all....

Sup folks,

How is everyone tonight? I am nodding in n out of consciousness from some super strong gear and methadone, gunna be asleep soon I can feel it creeping up!

You still feel the gear at 70mg meth? Obviously not reached a blocking dose yet. If you want to give up the brown then ask for a dose raise...go to about 120mg and you won't feel the smack...

Take care mate <3

You still feel the gear at 70mg meth? Obviously not reached a blocking dose yet. If you want to give up the brown then ask for a dose raise...go to about 120mg and you won't feel the smack...

Take care mate <3

I can get nicely high on gear if I use in the morning, I don't collect my juice till 5pm most days so I can use in the morning up till 5 then get my meth, then wont bother smoke any more till the morning as it'll just be a waste

Yeah mate I think I will be brought up till my brain is saturated with 'done so using is pointless

I can get nicely high on gear if I use in the morning, I don't collect my juice till 5pm most days so I can use in the morning up till 5 then get my meth, then wont bother smoke any more till the morning as it'll just be a waste

Yeah mate I think I will be brought up till my brain is saturated with 'done so using is pointless

Yeah mate...most people say the blockade starts around 80mg-100my but it varies..

There's a lot of argument about how the methadone blockade actually works as it's not a simple blockade of the receptor that you get with bupe. I personally think its just that meth is so powerful that it latches on to your mu receptors and won't let any other opiate in. Its a funny drug methadone. I didn't come to respect it until I tried withdrawing from it CT. Then I appreciated it's power all right :)

Further investigation reveals my security scare was nothing to worry about. It was not bluelight related and I wont elaborate on it beside to say I am back to annoy FUBAR

Further investigation reveals my security scare was nothing to worry about. It was not bluelight related and I wont elaborate on it beside to say I am back to bum fuck FUBAR

Fixed :)

Its a Fucking disgrace Don...

I actually hope we get thrown out....

Just had an email from (supposedly) Her Majesties Customs and Revenue saying i had a 400 quid tax rebate....when I clicked the link it was a poorly immitated website that only had 1 page.....which requesed my credit card details.....

Hmm.....fail I think.....

It's just Brussels panicking. They're testing out new UK revenue streams in the event of an EU exit.

It's just Brussels panicking. They're testing out new UK revenue streams in the event of an EU exit.

And I thought it was just some Eastern European firm trying to steal my credit card info....

I feel like a cunt now...:)

And I thought it was just some Eastern European firm trying to steal my credit card info....

I feel like a cunt now...:)

No, the Eastern European firms will steal your face right off your head..with their fists. Have you not read how the English hooligans have been relegated in the Hooligan league tables? Apparently too drunk. The Polish and Russians are sober and trained in martial arts.

Is this man being pissed on? That is one impressive stream.

It's either pish or beer. I doubt any Englishman, who's fully read the Thomas Cook handbook, is going to waste beer.

No, the Eastern European firms will steal your face right off your head..with their fists. Have you not read how the English hooligans have been relegated in the Hooligan league tables? Apparently too drunk. The Polish and Russians are sober and trained in martial arts

I'll take my chances with any Eastern European twat....they have no idea with whome they are fucking....I'll call up a couple of hard pipe hittin' niggaz and it will be game over..

Interestingly watching Ireland vs Sweden yesterday HooliHAN had a great game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.