• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your losses, guys.

I went to a similar(ish) funeral recently.
A musician/sound tech/producer/promoter/gig booking agent/dj/scene kid etc etc etc friend of mine, that i'd known and worked with for many years.
Saw so many old friends at his funeral (he was a big part of the goth scene here - and say what you will about goths, they do love a funeral) - plus a large contingent of bikers (he died in a motorcycle accident).

Sad to lose a friend - especially so young (he was 33) - but it was a real "celebration of his life", as much of a cliche as that is.
I came away realising - even more - what an amazing guy he was.

<3

khlarge.gif

Last edited:
You know what Commix, I have no idea why you posted a picture of the Chuckle brothers. But in a thread that is (a little) ostensibly about Cambodia I have to relate a story that involved a 6 hour trip from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap whose only boredom was broken by two things. One was the stop at the tarantula stall (for eating, yes, really). That was great compared to the non-stop Cambodian version of the Chuckle brothers we were made to endure on the super fucking loud TV for the whole journey.

You know what Commix, I have no idea why you posted a picture of the Chuckle brothers. But in a thread that is (a little) ostensibly about Cambodia I have to relate a story that involved a 6 hour trip from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap whose only boredom was broken by two things. One was the stop at the tarantula stall (for eating, yes, really). That was great compared to the non-stop Cambodian version of the Chuckle brothers we were made to endure on the super fucking loud TV for the whole journey.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Jackal lives in Cambodia. His references to meeting the guy was in Cambodia. Apologies for not checking this was gibberings. Point still stands.

Jackal lives in Cambodia. His references to meeting the guy was in Cambodia. Apologies for not checking this was gibberings. Point still stands.

I had no idea the Chuckle brothers caused you so much offence mate, I'll edit the post accordingly now

I had no idea the Chuckle brothers caused you so much offence mate, I'll edit the post accordingly now

Eh?

My point was the coincidence, a very random one, of your picture and my bus experience. Where does you or me taking offence come into it?

I'm actually watching telly, those that know me know that I don't usually watch telly

It's a programme about rescue dogs that become helper dogs.

I really miss my dogs now. THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T WATCH TELLY!!!
Now I'm crying. Not cool man, not cool!

QumXSPp.jpg

Last edited:
Eh?

My point was the coincidence, a very random one, of your picture and my bus experience. Where does you or me taking offence come into it?

I for one enjoyed your semi relevant anecdote - I believe Commix is engaging in what is commonly known as 'lulz'.

Sadie said:

I think pet ownership is cool when they have the ability to better someone's quality of life - other than that I tend to find it similar to some sort of slavery. Like zoos. I'm no PETA member by any means. But it weirds me out more and more over the years.

In gibbering news - I am managing to get shit done IRL. At long last. Night all x

Managed to stay intoxicant free for the last few days. Its been ok except missing my benzo sleep. Just watched two seasons of Suits on Netflix. Cracking show. I dig it. Anyway back to the shadows. I see no posts by FUBAR to edit or even a thread that is crying out for derailment. Not much more i can say.

Good to hear Consumer!

I'm coming off a long spell straight-ish. As the rains have begun work is getting quieter and soon, maybe august, maybe september we will cease operations until dry season. Unless I get malaria, like last fucking year, I will be dirtbiking, smoking weed, drinking deer and eating well on the weekdays and going to town with either my family or on a mad one with folk I know at the weekends. I'm fucking ready.

Out of weed, just had a dirty spliff with the dregs of my rolling magazine. Surprisingtly nice glow off it.

@fug, Its cool that dogs can do that. I mean, most humans arent able to just "be there" for another.

I miss my dogs for an entirely different reason. they were my best mates. We slept side by side. We took walks together. I couldn't wait to see that smily face when I got in and going from that smily face they couldn't wait to see me. Dogs are awesome!

@fug, Its cool that dogs can do that. I mean, most humans arent able to just "be there" for another.

I miss my dogs for an entirely different reason. they were my best mates. We slept side by side. We took walks together. I couldn't wait to see that smily face when I got in and going from that smily face they couldn't wait to see me. Dogs are awesome!

I was gutted when I had to get my last dog put to sleep :(. People who have never owned pets don't understand that bond you have with them.

I would really love a Belgian Malinois. Any dog that can be trained to answer a telephone is pretty awesome anyway; but one that positively exudes Don't Fuck With Me is even more awesome -- particularly when it's on a stout chain held loosely between finger and thumb. Not really do-able at the moment, though, seeing as I am out of the house 11 hours a day. And I can't even take it to work with me, because it probably wouldn't get on well with the existing office dogs.

Pets are members of your family. In some cases closer than the two-legged members.

Seems everyone is talking about doggies today! My mom shared a memory on Facebook of our dog lying in the sun two years ago. Not ashamed to say I had a wee cry on my lunch break. I also miss my doggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.