• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly watching Ireland vs Sweden yesterday HooliHAN had a great game :)

Heh, it seems the only thing keeping us above you degenerates across the sea is a 'G'.

Stay out of Ireland, big man ;)

To be fair, we have almost identical scenes every year that are centred around certain people, walking down certain roads, wearing certain clothes. Same 'WHO ARE YA!?' posture and everything.

belfast-riots-image-1-677100059.jpg

There may be a little bit more political nuance behind it though.

Heh, it seems the only thing keeping us above you degenerates across the sea is a 'G'.

Stay out of Ireland, big man ;)

Mate after my past visit when I spewed and shat the bed in the Dublin Palzza while going through morphine wds after forgetting my pills.I think I'm banned from the Emerald Isle....

Mate after my past visit when I spewed and shat the bed in the Dublin Palzza while going through morphine wds after forgetting my pills.I think I'm banned from the Emerald Isle....

With the amount of Buckfast and Guinness consumed in Dublin, on any given day, I'm sure they regard it as a rather endearing act by now.

Anyway, Ireland has been shat on by the English for centuries. One more didn't hurt.

On the Seventh Day the Lord rested, but befores that he did, he took a squat over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland.

With the amount of Buckfast and Guinness consumed in Dublin, on any given day, I'm sure they regard it as a rather endearing act by now.

Anyway, Ireland has been shat on by the English for centuries. One more didn't hurt.

On the Seventh Day the Lord rested, but befores that he did, he took a squat over the side of England and what came out of him... was Ireland.

I was in Dublin airport looking rather worse for wear and a Garda came up to me and said "you allright there mate?" "no" I said "I'm not doing so good" ....."Well let me take you to the medical centre my man" he says.....on the way in his police car he turns to me and says..."you seen those fucking pictures of Jordan with her tits out?"...."fucking grand so it is"

It cheered me right up :)

Nothing like a big pair of diddys to make a man's day..so there's not :D

I love how we confirm everything we say, so I do.

The Irish doctor have me an anti-emetic and anti-motility shot and promptly releaved me of 60 Euros.....the cunt...

Think i am going to give all intoxicants a break. A long break. I have been depressed since my father passed and every time i get on it whether its coke or booze i just end up feeling shit. I guess i feel guilty because he wouldn't approve. So i am going to get back into yoga. Do some exercise and clean my system out. I will still be around but i wont be appearing in the i am fucked thread. Time to have a clear head. Not sure why i felt the need to post this but there it is. Goodnight everyone.

Best of luck consumer - coke and booze combo will make most people feel like shit tbh - they're the two drugs I tend to avoid the most.

I myself have been needing a BL break - a lot of stuff going on IRL that I need to deal with instead of being on here. I will obviously return once in a while :)

But for now - a bientot <3

Best of luck consumer - coke and booze combo will make most people feel like shit tbh - they're the two drugs I tend to avoid the most.

I myself have been needing a BL break - a lot of stuff going on IRL that I need to deal with instead of being on here. I will obviously return once in a while :)

But for now - a bientot <3
Yeah me too bro. IRL stuff has to be my focus too. I will pop in from time to time but as BL can be a bit of a trigger i will not be as frequent a visitor as i have been. Ciao

Think i am going to give all intoxicants a break. A long break. I have been depressed since my father passed and every time i get on it whether its coke or booze i just end up feeling shit. I guess i feel guilty because he wouldn't approve. So i am going to get back into yoga. Do some exercise and clean my system out. I will still be around but i wont be appearing in the i am fucked thread. Time to have a clear head. Not sure why i felt the need to post this but there it is. Goodnight everyone.

know the feeling. yoga is helping me a lot at the moment. that and lots of green tea.

RIP, Henry McCullough <3

McCulloch.jpg

I wasn't going to make a thread because very few people here probably know who he is . However, he was a brilliant guitarist and a local music legend around my parts. Some of you may know him from Wings, known for the guitar solo in 'My Love'. He played Woodstock with Joe Cocker, the only Irishman to play at the festival. I've heard him play quite a few times and it was always excellent. He had a massive heart attack a few years ago and had been deteriorating since.

I know a few of his family members and one is in my circle of friends so I'll pass on my condolences when I see them. It's sad that he's gone but he has truly cemented himself as a local hero so he'll not be forgotten any time soon.

Belfast to Boston

RIP.

I found it quite sweet that he and his wife referred to their home as Ballywonderland.

A guy I know has died, I just saw.

I found him very interesting.

We were not close; I just knew him and his twin and a few of their friends and they me while I ran a bar. We met each other many time under these specific conditions.

https://vammenblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/filip-rip/

He had some celebrity in his home country. That may be the most stylish funeral I've seen.

A guy I know has died, I just saw.

I found him very interesting.

We were not close; I just knew him and his twin and a few of their friends and they me while I ran a bar. We met each other many time under these specific conditions.

https://vammenblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/filip-rip/

He had some celebrity in his home country. That may be the most stylish funeral I've seen.

Jeez, that is rather..stylish. Quite the eclectic mix of people there, it seems.

The second last photo includes the deceased and his twin.

World needs more people like that, not less.

Status
Not open for further replies.