• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night all. I feel a cold coming on. Typical just as i was enjoying myself. Anyway panadol, temazepam and bed for me. Laterz

Yeah opiates are a last resort for me, the physio who has been treating me is really good, it is just difficult to keep up the exercises when i have to spend long periods infront of a computer and am generally exhausted the whole time. need to plan my days better and ensure i do go and walk for at least an hour, i have no excuse really except the shtity weather and internet addiction.

I have an old injury which causes lower back and sciatic nerve problems every few years.

Apart from weed, I found acupuncture incredibly relieving. Got a chinese fellow in Kentish town to do it for twenty quid a go. Three or four sessions and good for a few years. Over here it costs around the same.

Who on earth could possibly have doubts regarding Cliff Richard's sexuality, and above all how could they possibly think that he's 'not cool'? :\ Must admit though that he looks at least 20 - 30 years younger than his 75 years. 8o

Last edited by a moderator:
Who on earth could possibly have doubts regarding Cliff Richard's sexuality, and above all how could they possibly think that he's 'not cool'? :\ Must admit though that he looks at least 20 - 30 years younger than his 75 years. 8o

Fuckin 'ell, look at the tits on that 8o ;)

Last I heard (a while ago now) but it was when he was still relatively old he said that he still did 50 press ups a day. Even at the peak of my fitness and strength i dont think ever done 50 proper press ups without arching my back and cheating like fuck for the last few.

He looks about 40 years old, doesnt he, and a bit like Posh Spice, if he as to grow his hair and wear make up im sure Beckham wouldnt know the difference.:D

Last edited:
Just popping my head in to say hello to you lovely folk.

Things a bit up in the air at the moment but fuck it...... I've been through worse.

Take care evryone <3

I'm sure you'll get through G. Everyone knows about your mental strength (of will) and physical resilience.

G, you are a tough guy-you will come out the other side. And please drop by more often.

I must be high-I'm being nice!

Looks like fucken Posh Spice.
Edit - oh, MDB already noted that.
Creepy as fuck if you ask me.

Time for a reefer.

This place really is dying a death. I feel like death. I am freezing electric blanket on the lot. Sigh off to grab my note books and write lists and make plans.

Hope every one that still pops in is Ok.<3

Going offline. A security concern has been brought to my attention (nothing to do with here) so its best i cut my ties with EADD and Bluelight in general. Take care. Its been fun.

Mate I'm sorry to hear that. You'll be missed. Please stay in contact via email and let me know if its anything I need to worry about.

let me know if its anything I need to worry about.

Well he said it's nothing to do with here, so unless you're in cahoots offline (I hear his turkmenistanian mexedrone business is booming) then I'm sure you're alright :)

Well he said it's nothing to do with here, so unless you're in cahoots offline (I hear his turkmenistanian mexedrone business is booming) then I'm sure you're alright :)

I know fug I'm confused. Consumer is a good mate of mine though so I'm sure he'll tell me if I have to worry.

Dont buy any mexedrone or TVs from the cunt though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.