• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCIV: Come on, mods. Let's go wild with this.

it use to be like round here a farm full of the little buggers i want one my a little girl for charlie but i never sem to get round to getting her
I used to keep quite the menagerie myself - it's an addiction all of its own, isn't it?
Pretty sure we maxed out at 4 dogs, 7 cats, 10 snakes, a hamster, a host of tropical fish and the ubiquitous pair of Goldfish. =D

never was that bad just the one dog at a time a budgie and gold fish

but you know what cats are like humping each other silly all day long :)

well the roads are all closed off because of it thats why

post just been and no next day delivery so whats the point of paying for next day if it does not show up grrrr

We just got a girl kitten called charlie - we were told it was a boy until the vet said otherwise, sweet little thing . Sparkle our 2 y/o went out 6am new years day and never came back I just hope she found a new home and may one day return.

well the roads are all closed off because of it thats why

post just been and no next day delivery so whats the point of paying for next day if it does not show up grrrr

Just get some from shop like everyone else

Evey

never was that bad just the one dog at a time a budgie and gold fish

but you know what cats are like humping each other silly all day long :)
Ours were siblings and neutered to avoid the inevitable kitten apocalypse. ;)

Actually nearly ended up with an Alpaca at one point - fair to say I prefer animals to people! =D

good know ive got about 30 packets of felix some packets whiskers and some fancy stuff in gravy so he has plenty
Always wise to stock up. :)
I actually think my dog eats better than I do most days! =D

Ours were siblings and neutered to avoid the inevitable kitten apocalypse. ;)

Actually nearly ended up with an Alpaca at one point - fair to say I prefer animals to people! =D

your not on your there i prefer pets to

charlie does thats for sure forgot the 5 cans of cat food ive got that are in the shed

your not on your there i prefer pets to
They don't argue with me, in exchange for biting me every now and then. When one of my snakes bit me, as they are wont to do, I used to worry about damaging their teeth by recoiling. Can't say I'd do the same if a person thought I looked tasty. ;)

Alright phew, though I hoped it would be a suitable excuse to tell everyone about my HOMEMADE CATFOOD IMPROV RECIPES it's never the right time :(

dont know how you can have snakes in the house creep me out
They actually used to terrify me, they are deeply misunderstood creatures.
They aren't slimy as many believe, a freshly shed snake actually feels beautifully smooth.
Certainly very different from cats/dogs - they have no concept of being in your care, they have zero craving for companionship, they do not play or perform tricks. They are a wild animal in their minds.
It is fascinating to observe a lengthy mass made of pure muscle (fnarr, fnarr, yes...) launch itself faster than you can blink at prey which never saw it coming, detaching its jaw and distending its entire body to swallow the prey whole, before slinking off to digest it and hide until next time. Any animal that can go 6 months without a meal is an incredible creature.

Cold, calculating reptilian instinct is all they have. Once the eggs hatch, the mother abandons the hatchlings entirely, zero maternal instincts. From their first breath to their last, they are driven by nothing but an ingrained, instinctive drive.
Truly fascinating.

he isnt keen on cat nip he likes bath salts little sod i am lucky i caught him i use t stick sliver foil under the bed and he was always digging it out must of left some on it and the git when hyper he likes noids as well and mpa if i am vaping the stuff he comes running

he isnt keen on cat nip he likes bath salts little sod i am lucky i caught him i use t stick sliver foil under the bed and he was always digging it out must of left some on it and the git when hyper he likes noids as well and mpa if i am vaping the stuff he comes running
Probably best to keep pets and drugs separate. Felines in particular experience major adverse effects from most substances we consume. They rely very heavily on their agility and dexterity, misjudging a leap and injuring themselves as their perception was altered is a sad scenario.
Though watching my cat try to walk after large doses of Ketamine was pretty hilarious.
NB: The K was from the vet, I'm not retarded enough to willingly drug an innocent animal for my amusement.