• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCIV: Come on, mods. Let's go wild with this.

felix

Bluelight Crew
I am on much quieter forums where the top thread - i.e. the equivalent to Gibberings - is on 50,000 or even more. It's just an old tradition here that keeps being done "because it's always been done like that". :D

Come on, mods. Let's go wild with this. You can change the thread title any time you like. :D

*linky back to previous - and perhaps final 8o - archived gibberings thread*

Last edited by a moderator:
Gibberings CXCIV: You Can Change the Thread Title Any Time You Like

Noted ;)

Tut tut. How bloody dare you close a thread while I'm posting :D JK
Got Catherine Tate or whatever the comody was, on the brain lol.

Where's linky to old thread? ;)

-----

I'm watching This Morning about this girl who took slimming pills n died. The laws in this country nedds changing.

I feel like crying thinking of that poor girl; only 21 :(

Evey

@ Shambles: Scaredy pants!!! :p

Those shiny new SSDs in the Netherlands won't even notice. Ah well. :D

There are actually several social threads dotted around BL (PD Social and a number of staff forum threads spring to mind) that ignore the traditional 1000 posts limit. I have no problem making Gibberings another of these cases. It only seems right and proper to open such a neverending thread with the selected OP though so...

I'm taking bets right now that we'll out-gibber PD Social within the month.

I'm big on cultural traditions :D

Let's not let Felix go wild because I'll be the bitch who has to tidy up the mess...=D

Settle down boys.

It's usualy Raasy n I who moan about the Gibbering threads not being changed *slaps wrists*. I didn't know until Allein mentioned it, that there was no need anymore. No wonder TommyBoy ignored me when I badgered him about the suboxone MT not being changed lol.

Personally I like the new threads - add ons etc..., but whatever saves work for you moddiez lol

Evey

I'm taking bets right now that we'll out-gibber PD Social within the month.

LET'S DO THIS THING. %)

The whole "1000" posts thing is a vestigial throwback to another age. It's from a time when we had incompetent engineers and insufficient hardware & software. We've only kept it going because we didn't know any better.

As the resident unofficial and unelected (and possibly unwanted) EADD staff shop steward, I think you should stop creating unnecessary work for yourselves. ;)

I just talked to a BLer who comes across as being really formidable, but sounds just like a little girl. We had laughs. God bless you.

Will it not make things harder to search though?

Where did Allein's post go? i coulda swore that I just read his post.

Evey

I think we should let Felix go wild, Scuttles to microwave popcorn!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!

I just talked to a BLer who comes across as being really formidable, but sounds just like a little girl. We had laughs. God bless you.

Oh iiiiiiii. Do tell ;)

Mods! Hold him while we investigate ;)

When does anyone search through Gibberings?

Never.

During my three-month ban I looked through Gibberings since December 2012 when Kate stood down as I wanted to read all of Knock's posts.

Evey

... as I wanted to read all of Knock's posts.

Not all of Knock's posts were in Gibberings, of course. It would be far easier to simply select the relevant option in his profile. You can do this with any BLer - select their profile and you can either view all posts or all threads they have posted. If you can't find the profile use the search engine to help - there's an option for selecting all posts by a specific member's name in there that's dead easy to use. Should help if you ever wish to follow any individual's post history - you can also search within them, i believe. The search engine can be kinda fiddly if unfamiliar with it (this would be me ><) but actually works really well with a little practice :)

I was on a three-month ban. I couldn't. But I learnt a lot. Took some advice from SHM awhile back "post less read more." And it was lovely to read all Knock's posts again. Him n mailmonkey seemed a good team. I'm sorry I never got to know MailMonkey.

Evey

Does anyone want to buy a Zippo lighter? Pretty standard, great condition. Someone left it here this morning. Much cheapness. %)