• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCIV: Come on, mods. Let's go wild with this.

Fuck me rigid... I've just heard on the 'news' that the reptilian couple known as 'Wills and Wag' have officially named their new little brat (probably 'Godzilla'), putting their 'occupations' on the birth certificate as 'prince & princess of the Uk'...

Well, that's something to put on the CV.

Isn't Jamie Cullum a cunt!? Six months ago he spoke with a false 'Staines masseeve' Ali G accent. Now he's an employee of radio 2, his accent has suddenly become 'little rich white cunt'..

I felt really guilty because I don't like the weasel, but his show was actually really good on Saturday. Just a nice change from O'Leary's playlists.

It's ok, I've trained myself to hear only 'Europe 72'' when you start telling me about the girls at work you don't like.

I felt really guilty because I don't like the weasel, but his show was actually really good on Saturday. Just a nice change from O'Leary's playlists.

Haha, yeh he's actually quite a talented fat fingered little fucker with a fairly decent taste in jazz - but his 'down wiv de kidz' speak really grated on my nerves - now he's suddenly reverted to type...

Of course :D

Although, I'll have to listen to it twice tonight because mslane has just arrived and is already talking about the new girl at work.

EDIT: She actually said, "She's lovely". I'll give it two more shifts..

Look up Lenny McLean vs Roy Shaw on YouTube... Doest look all that 'erotic' to me :)

If you just watch the first sixty seconds or so it certainly does. Little guy goes wading in....and they cuddle for about 45 seconds.

I'm not sure what you get out of that Englandz. The actual fighting I mean. The criminal underworld, yeah, that's interesting because it's literally another world, one most of us can only glimpse safely through words. But what's to glorify or like about a guy (Shaw) getting the shit beaten out of him when he's only got that super human strength (to batter people and to be battered but still get up again) because of some psychiatric disorder thats seen him spend a fair while in Broadmoor? He's not exactly 'normal' is he? And watching him having the shit beaten out of him is like watching some Victorian freak show. It actually makes professional boxing look noble and honourable.

I found the time I spent reading about both of them much more interesting than watching that uneven fight.

Haha, yeh he's actually quite a talented fat fingered little fucker with a fairly decent taste in jazz - but his 'down wiv de kidz' speak really grated on my nerves - now he's suddenly reverted to type...

Maybe he was handed an "advisory" pamphlet on Received Pronunciation before he signed his Radio 2 contract. ;)

And Boxing and all other sports involving men rubbing themselves against each other is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D