• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCIV: Come on, mods. Let's go wild with this.

nor am i just the git you cant stop him its not like i am blowing smoke in his face he just come creeping round when i am smashed

Afternoon all.

For the record, I wasn't requesting dick pics. That Don boy is a bad man! :D

Ewwww I can't stand that felix cat food I give my cat GoCat n she eats it no probs. I tried her with whiskers awhile back n she won't eat it just turns her nose up at it like its some disgusting. She also has to have green milk wont drink water n also likes her tuna. I'm not allowed tuna or salmon without Beauty having some or she meows on n on n trust me its easier to give her some as it shuts her up for awhile. She then just goes off on her lil' meawy way......

Oh we do love our cats on Gibs don't we?!

Evey

Quite pleased with life at mo I first say. I'm exercising, eating healthier, back in me old addiction place where people want n appreciate me (unlike the new one where theres too much drama, arguing n bitterness). Not been infracted on Bluelight for two months n ten days minus a point tomorrow at 5 am. Lil' one is happy n doing various activities. All's ace at mo.

Evey

nYnUcWB.jpg
and that's minus the stuff up stairs and 5 cans in the shed

Last edited:
I am also considering cracking a beer because the weather is beautiful today.

It is fascinating to observe a lengthy mass made of pure muscle (fnarr, fnarr, yes...) launch itself faster than you can blink at prey which never saw it coming, detaching its jaw and distending its entire body to swallow the prey whole, before slinking off to digest it and hide until next time.

Do you ever feed live mice to your snakes? Do you buy frozen ones? I'd be horribly fascinated to see a snake catching a poor wee live mouse.

Ewwww I can't stand that felix

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! :(