• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCIV: Come on, mods. Let's go wild with this.

Morrrrrninggg all!

I have awoken to my kitty meowing at me because she doesn't like the hoover. Bless her wee cotton socks.

I need to stop drinking when I am alone. Or at least hide my phone when I do. Poor wee men getting texted galore by my thuggish self

Last edited:
That's good, Scotchy. We are who we are. Yes the ego things is based around spirituality. Have you looked into Intuitive Recovery? I don't mean doing their course but looking at their theory? It may suit you. It's based around the brain n is quite factual. It may appeal to you.

No one can tell you how to go about your recovery, Scotchy, only advise really you have to do what feels right for you n what will get you through. You sound like you know what you want n quite wise really.

Evey

My goodness I'm a bloody hypocrite!!!! There's me telling this child of mine "Lilvibe get that bedroom tidy now else I'm coming with a bin bag n chucking all your toys away!" and my bedroom's a right state..... Ahemmmm lol

What's everyone planned for this gorgeous day?

Evey

Morrrrrninggg all!

I have awoken to my kitty meowing at me because she doesn't like the hoover. Bless her wee cotton socks.

I need to stop drinking when I am alone. Or at least hide my phone when I do. Poor wee men getting texted galore by my thuggish self

I think I need to reconnect with my phone-hiding ways too.

It's such a miserable day here today. Pathetic fallacy and all that! I also have to tidy my room but I just wanna sleep and pray lol

It's gorgeous here. I may have to roam a little. Though this room could use tidying, starting with the blinds I tore down last night.

No teenage girls, right?

It's too nice to be tidying rooms arrrrgggg. My room is awful I'll tidy it on a miserable day.

Evey

It's gorgeous here. I may have to roam a little. Though this room could use tidying, starting with the blinds I tore down last night.

No teenage girls, right?

Ahahahahaha you tore your blinds down?

Yes. I was a bit drunk, took some benzos and forgot. Then I was very drunk, and had to stop myself falling face-first through the window.

I know. Loser.

Hushing shall commence. I am on the hush routine now anyway so I can save any grace and kindness.

Do you even do grace and kindness?

Ah, sorry. You're hushed. Best thing for you.

I believe it is now nap time not tidying time so I can stop mentally winding myself up. Have a good day all <3

Do we have a members list here somewhere? I want to pm ponch n see how he is after what happened. I'm sure we once had a members list but I can't find it anywhere.

There is a member list there, but I think it's only visible to senior staff. I have no idea why it's hidden from us plebs. Presumably to limit server load (which is stupid, but things have been pretty desparate at times in the past...)

If you had Ponch on your "friends list", you could have clicked on "Quick Links" at the top, and selected "Open Contacts Popup". It's a quick and easy way to see who's online at the moment, and from there you can PM people easily. :)

(Cue Evey inundating everyone with friend requests. ;))