Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

Grumpy-Cat-Valentines-Day-Meme-2.png

It is Caturday also.

Mornings it be :)

Really over did the drugs last night and I've a mountain of things to do today that should of been done by someone else yesterday... :!

A week off work on my hols to look forward to :) I can't wait to see those kids of mines faces when they cotton on to where we're going...

Next year there is no way I'll be leaving these shores with an addiction to contend with. Makes travelling all the more stressful...

Have a good one all

Mornings it be :)

Really over did the drugs last night and I've a mountain of things to do today that should of been done by someone else yesterday... :!

A week off work on my hols to look forward to :) I can't wait to see those kids of mines faces when they cotton on to where we're going...

Next year there is no way I'll be leaving these shores with an addiction to contend with. Makes travelling all the more stressful...

Have a good one all

Sounds like are basking in a glorious After Glow. Enjoy :)

Peshwari? Or Keema? There's only one way to find out.....

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Dammit! I forgot about garlic. I'm not much of a stoner these days but would agree peshwari makes good snackstuff. Not so good eaten with curry though hence it's low placing on my list.

Thank Christ this thread is moving down the list at last - it was getting a little tedious being at the top for days..... Oh, bugger!

I see so a baby unicorn, will grow arsehole before growing their spiraling horns.