• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

You don't know what a cowbell is????

I'm too tired to post piccy. It's a rectangular shaped bell that tapers towards the top and basically as in life you just BANG IT!

I have just have had my cowbells virginity popped by felix 8( lolz

I want cow bells now =D

Mods where is the rest of my really long post..it keeps doing this aghhhhhh
What's the problem m'dear, I can't see any deletes or edits...

Is the offending post in Gibz or elsewhere?..

And good evening/morning lovelies <3

@kate&felix- what do you do at these meet ups??are they just an excuse for a pis up :D%)

^
Sounds right up my street 8(

Add cow bells and more tambourines and annoy the fuck out of everyone? =D

EADD wummins band %)

What should we be called?

@kate&felix- what do you do at these meet ups??are they just an excuse for a pis up :D%)

<3 to all the onliners. :)

What we did was listen to some poetry, some speeches (by the hopefully next Westminster MP for here, local and adjoining MSPs and the local Provost), singing, music, raffles, food bank donations, presentations, and all sorts of similar stuff. This was a big event for our currently-held Labour constituency, which is gonna be an SNP one come May just like nearly every other Scottish one. Based on the vibrancy and involvement we saw tonight, the SNP is going to be a big part of YOUR UK government in a few months. Watch this space.

I've never seen anything like it. Fucking amazing. :D

Of course not. Hence my :!

I know your game sunshine. :D

wifie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UXHiPWrZxg

HAHAHAHA, Just watched that. Ah-mazing!!! I found it rather hilarious when Chris Kattan lost his shit and started silently laughing!

Thank you for that Felix <3

yes Kate, you now know what a cow bell i and I sooooooooo wanna buy you one. I have a feeling that Felix would kick my ass though so we'd have to keep it on the downlow!

HAHAHAHA, Just watched that. Ah-mazing!!! I found it rather hilarious when Chris Kattan lost his shit and started silently laughing!

Thank you for that Felix <3

yes Kate, you now know what a cow bell i and I sooooooooo wanna buy you one. I have a feeling that Felix would kick my ass though so we'd have to keep it on the downlow!

I <3 you Sadie...oh what fun we are going to have =D

My mum has a cow bell in her hall way. No shit. I've got my eye on it. ;)

It's a glitter party then!!!!!!!!

I love you too Kate! <3

We need to have some relaxing hilarious times soon! I'm in need of some good laughs.

It's a glitter party then!!!!!!!!

I love you too Kate! <3

We need to have some relaxing hilarious times soon! I'm in need of some good laughs.

That date needs to be put in the diary missus. Get a babysitter.

Time for 2nd go at getting the eye slap off, coconut oil on and bed. Busy day tomorrow.

Nighty night EADD %) see ya some time the morra'

Sammy I'll be expecting tea and a fag in bed at 10.30am OK :p<3

Thanks for the kind words earlier folks...(Don, Scotchy and Dan <3)

Just had a bad day you know?... When old people die it's still incredibly sad but it's kind of the natural order of things but when I child dies its not. The families utter devastation and grief really tugs at your heart strings...

Keep thinking if you could have done anything differently and that...

Oh well another day. Just pray that today is a better one..

Love to all. Stay safe and God bless <3

It's tricky and understandably emotive and as you say incredibly sad Englangz...but the day you stop caring and feeling is the day you won't be as good at yoo ur job. I have many friends in the medical profession and I don't know if you know but I worked for the NHS for many years...especially in the psychiatric and children and families area of say Social work there genuinely are people who have hardened themselves and to a degree you must but I have met many who have hardened themselves too much and they are not the people I would want to be a patient to..

Coping mechanisms for healthcare professionals can in my experience lead to serious drug and alcohol use...(not counting you in that but I will say I definitely self medicated )..it was that or burn out.

Wish you well...and keep up the human and empathetic approach but take measures to find an outlet to deal with how they make you feel

Thanks flo... Your very very kind. I just had to rationalise to myself that everything was done that could be done. I think itvwas. There was a rapid response paramedic at the house, me and my mate and two GPs (not entirely sure where they came from....theyvwere there when I arrived). It was out in the sticks so the choice is do what you can in the house or drive like for fuck for 20 minutes in which case you will waste time and your limited to what you can do in tye back of the vehicle when it's going fast.

We had a fair amount of equipment and drugs and experience between the 5 of us but it wasn't enough. I've kind of rationalised it in my head and filed it away now.

I was meant to be studying today as well...I've brought my books in with me and if I get any down time on station (fat chance) I'll do a bit....

Exams next week. Then a three week driving course that everyone has to do every couple years after that... There fun though cos you go on day trips to Scotland, the lakes, Wales etc... And blue light driving when there no-one actually I'll in the back is a right laugh... All traffic laws dissappear when the 999 button is pressed and the lights go on. The limiter on the engine is disabled and you can do what you want. Speed limits dissappear, red lights are give way rather than stop and bus lanes, wrong side of tye the road, pavement etc...All become part of the road..you've got to be safe of course but it's fun..looking forward to that.

Peace and love folks <3 <3,

Last edited:
Coping mechanisms for healthcare professionals can in my experience lead to serious drug and alcohol use...(not counting you in that but I will say I definitely self medicated )..It was that or burn out.

Same for those in social care & teaching...

Can be grim.