• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

Neither did I until I tried it. :D

Thankfully, tolerance kicks in after day 2 or 3 and it becomes more of a chore than a pleasure seeking that first high again. But 2 or 4 tramadol is rather nice if you're not used to it.

Neither did I until I tried it. :D

Thankfully, tolerance kicks in after day 2 or 3 and it becomes more of a chore than a pleasure seeking that first high again. But 2 or 4 tramadol is rather nice if you're not used to it.

JC 8o did you bang your head when you fell off that horse ?

FTR, go very careful with Tramadol, max dose per day is around the 400mg...I'm not entirely sure what '2 or 4' equates to...I found it shit in almost every way but YMMV

Don't they come in 50mg tablets giving a theoretical 'maximum' of 8 tablets in a day? However, I've exceeded that amount several times and still not found the buzz - but I was on methadone so must have been a tolerance issue.

Yup that's right about tramadol If I'm not mistaken it's already happened (been scheduled that's but I forget exactly which level).

Just like nalbuphine they've exhausted the... "it's not addictive...ceiling on respiratory depression so not dangerous.. etc. ".... card.
Iirc tramadol has been out in the UK since around 1996-97 so it's taken them long enough.

I did a 6 month contract in a large pharmaceutical company in 1997 in between my economics degree and starting medical school and at that time the company in question sold tramadol under licence with the trade name of zydol...came in 50mg ir caps, 100mcg, 150mg &200mg ER caps, 50mg dispersable caps and 50mg/ml 2ml amps. A sizeable quantity used to vanish from the warehouse due to lightfingeresd (and probably lightheaded) storemen . Part of my job was to monitor stock and do physical checks and the discrepancies were sometimes huge. When you see/hear of large Quantities of pharmaceutical products on the black market and wonder where they came from when they have "made in UK" stamped on the box.....Well that's where. I imagine companies that manufacturer CDs have tighter warehouse controls but I bet staff still manage to "divert" some stock

FTR, go very careful with Tramadol, max dose per day is around the 400mg...I'm not entirely sure what '2 or 4' equates to...I found it shit in almost every way but YMMV

Don't they come in 50mg tablets giving a theoretical 'maximum' of 8 tablets in a day? However, I've exceeded that amount several times and still not found the buzz - but I was on methadone so must have been a tolerance issue.

Yep, I would never really advocate the abuse of tramadol. Hence my vague and decidedly UN-HR use of the words "2 or 4". Sorry.

First time I took 4 x 50mg caps of tramadol, and a couple more a couple of hours later, it left me on a cloud of painlessness and dry-mouthed happiness.

However, this was with no tolerance to serious opiates (except codeine). Any attempts to recreate the initial feeling were rather pointless, frustrating, and should not be attempted at home, kids. So I've now been there, tried that, and won't do it again.

End of, I think. :)

I once took 35 x 50mg tramadols (at once) while writhing in agony during a back spasm (admittedly with a stupid tolerance).

I didn't know back then about the dangers of serotonin syndrome from tramadol overdose....whichever probably just as well. Yeas they were prescribed but still a very, very silly thing to do..

I'm older, wiser and a lot more careful these days

Haha, we're slowly beginning to find out just what a drugpig you actually are englandgz.. ;-)

(Albeit with legitimate reasons)

He loves the drugz he does.. we know all know he's double dosing those Diazs ;)

He loves the drugz he does.. we know all know he's double dosing those Diazs ;)

I reckon there's fuck all wrong with his back ya' know.. He's just been shamming the docs summat rotten - and probably intimidating them with his size, or a bit of 'roid rage'. . :)

Yup that's right about tramadol If I'm not mistaken it's already happened (been scheduled that's but I forget exactly which level).

Just like nalbuphine they've exhausted the... "it's not addictive...ceiling on respiratory depression so not dangerous.. etc. ".... card.
Iirc tramadol has been out in the UK since around 1996-97 so it's taken them long enough.

I did a 6 month contract in a large pharmaceutical company in 1997 in between my economics degree and starting medical school and at that time the company in question sold tramadol under licence with the trade name of zydol...came in 50mg ir caps, 100mcg, 150mg &200mg ER caps, 50mg dispersable caps and 50mg/ml 2ml amps. A sizeable quantity used to vanish from the warehouse due to lightfingeresd (and probably lightheaded) storemen . Part of my job was to monitor stock and do physical checks and the discrepancies were sometimes huge. When you see/hear of large Quantities of pharmaceutical products on the black market and wonder where they came from when they have "made in UK" stamped on the box.....Well that's where. I imagine companies that manufacturer CDs have tighter warehouse controls but I bet staff still manage to "divert" some stock

Who manufactured it? Was it Pfizer or Eli Lilly? I get a generic now but seem to remember it was one of them.

Might record some more guitar stuff tomorrow.. dunno what to record tho. hmm

I don't think any sleeps happening tonight... :( Xanax hasn't even put me down...

How come mate what you been on?

I've been a bit naughty so dunno if am gonna end up sleeping tonight or not. No benzos for me eitherway, gapping usage

@ Scotchie: For all the good it did you... you might as well have stuck it up your arse?

NAME THAT FILM

Trainspotting?

My internal dialogue just read it in a right wee scottish accent

Tis Trainspotting yeah..!

MXE as per, days when im abstaining from heroin I use a little bit of Methadone- felix ;) and mxe to keep me functioning.. over egged it a bit though and now foolishly dosed again as I can't stand lying here with just the residual stimulation.. I've done dumber things..

Dan's been naughty and had...... GBL? Yeh?

Felix... Mxe also?

Meph and one dose of G. shoulda laid off everything after the previous week being pretty heavy, nevermind though sod it. as long as i keep my benzo use in check then its all good. No more meph once this gone.. not much remaining.. hoping i wont get a comedown off this shizzle.. will see

MXE residual stimulation is a bit shite

Did i read a lil while ago that you're going into rehab scotchy? good luck mate

Trainspotting?

My internal dialogue just read it in a right wee scottish accent

Tis Trainspotting yeah..!

MXE as per, days when im abstaining from heroin I use a little bit of Methadone- felix ;) and mxe to keep me functioning.. over egged it a bit though and now foolishly dosed again as I can't stand lying here with just the residual stimulation.. I've done dumber things..

Dan's been naughty and had...... GBL? Yeh?

Felix... Mxe also?

Correct, of course, and if anyone on here didn't get that then I'd be severely dishappointed. ;)

MXE here with me and K tonight, as if it wasn't obvious. Winding all the way down to sleep time now though after a frantic but brilliant & productive day. I can hear her singing bedtime songs to the cats so she must be in a good mood. ;)

I'm gonna finish this beer and have a couple more smokes then I'm off. :)

It's been a good night on Bluenight tonight.