• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its the kind of injury thats easy to aggravate ;)

Lol @ facial. I bet you will!

Jesus, you'd be lucky to even get paracetamol off my doctor. I told you Dr.Ugs was kinder to you didn't I?
Well i did fuck my knee up properly initially. ..but i massaged the truth a bit today. She doesn't just hand out the opioids normally.

Well i did fuck my knee up properly initially. ..but i massaged the truth a bit today. She doesn't just hand out the opioids normally.

Yeh, but opioids AND benzos? Bet there was a funny handshake going on there, what with you being 'in the club' so to speak... ;)

It doesn't hurt to be in the club :). Its not that unusual to get opioids and benzos. Thats a standard combo for ab acute bad back. Opioids for pain, valium for muscle spasms...i just said i was having trouble getting to sleep as i cant sleep laying on my back and thats the only pain free position. Easy. Helps she totally trusts me and i have seen her for years too.

And comfortably foggy now. Going to watch Narcos again. Will probably fall asleep though.

Strangely enough out of the 4 hypnotics I've tried, temazepam never really did much for me. But still regarded as being euphoric by loads of peeps.

Haha no not tonight sadly, Work all week. Just sausage, chips and beans for me and many bongs.

a close second :)

The weekend draws close though G.... What will you be doing?

Have some work to do for this weekend, so will be eating edibles with my bruh.
I'd trade it all for a lifetime supply of 3-MMC though ;)

It's is lovely though isn't it?? :) It's slowly running out tho! 6 months tops and I reckon it will be lost.

I jest, never tried it - only had 4-MMC once and was so unimpressed I gave it away...MDPV was my drug of choice back then.

It's is lovely though isn't it?? :) It's slowly running out tho! 6 months tops and I reckon it will be lost.

I've just ordered a sample of that on top of my 3fpm order. Only 250mg though :( What starting dose do you recommend? Shall I just do the lot in one go?

Woke up feeling fine thank fuck. Oxys can be stashed for the future which is handy. Off to the beach for me.

I've just ordered a sample of that on top of my 3fpm order. Only 250mg though :( What starting dose do you recommend? Shall I just do the lot in one go?

I personally would start with 50mg lines and Work your way up buddy. Best to be safe, and of course after an allergy test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.