• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like the grammatically extended version of the answer to the question, ''How are you/What's the craic?''

What more can one ask for? :)

Heh, you know the score Don, there's no black & white where 3 is concerned - but It doesn't seem to be cut with random shit anymore. I can't fuckin wait tbh, not had any since before Xmas...

I haven't had weed in weeks, I swear when my parents go on holiday I'm going to turn their house into a giant bong.

8e0ef755fc3106985304d7edea561447.jpg

Er, does anyone else find that picture strangely arousing...?

It's like an arse with a face. Imagine that - it'd be like getting a blow job and anal action SIMULTANEOUSLY!! 8o :!=D

Er, does anyone else find that picture strangely arousing...?

It's like an arse with a face. Imagine that - it'd be like getting a blow job and anal action SIMULTANEOUSLY!! 8o :!=D
This has been happening a lot to you lately. Bluelight coming through with wanking inspiration in the strangest ways for you. Hows the wrist?

What a storm 8o - We don't get that much rain in the region but yesterday we had about half our expected yearly rain fall in less that 24 hours. We had a few severe weather warnings last night and were advised to move furniture etc to upper levels and expect to lose electricity.

The thunder and lightning was very very frightening :D - well not really but it was spectacular!

Thankfully I don't need to venture out of the house for a few days.

Have a great weekend everyone
Bear

We had an epic lightning / thunderstorm this arvo too Bear. Was spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.