• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way ahead of you, mang.

I'm trying to smoke more cigarettes because I'm smoking far too much weed. I've been smoking a joint anytime I get a nicotine craving. Trying to limit myself to one joint every two hours. The problem is that anytime I switch activity, I feel like another joint is in order.

Is there anything to be said for saying another mass?

I found psyches really helped with my desire to quit smoking cigs. Still have the odd one here and there, but look at it with such disdain for the waste of monies it is that I try to avoid it.

Then again I'm still using it to mix with my hash, so perhaps I've achieved nothing at all.

ps:

Eric Burdon, lead singer of the Animals, claims to be the 'Eggman' mentioned in the song's lyric. Burdon was known as 'Eggs' to his friends, the nickname originating from his fondness for breaking eggs over naked women's bodies. Burdon's biography mentions such an affair taking place in the presence of John Lennon, who shouted "Go on, go get it, Eggman..."

:)

Anyone else watch that panorama undercover in prison thing? Pretty shocking, folk just cutting about absolutely wrecked and unintelligible on spice, shit is so strong it causes a prison officer to go into convulsions and get taken away in an ambulance just from second hand smoke. Also, half of the alarmed security doors didn't even work! Absolute madhouse, system is well broken.

Naw you're thinking of big Jesus O'Hanlon. He just drinks a lot of communion wine.

I am thinking about otters. I think i am going to cross them with the Eastern Brown Snake. The second most deadly reptile in the world. Should be interesting.

That's never going to go well. You might have to breed in some duck-billed platypus genes just to get around the issues with the two incompatible reproductive systems. And I bet they're not as cute and innocuous as they look .....

That's never going to go well. You might have to breed in some duck-billed platypus genes just to get around the issues with the two incompatible reproductive systems. And I bet they're not as cute and innocuous as they look .....
I have already crossed and back crossed the platypus with the brown snake. The blatypus is a handfull thus my desire to make it even worse by including the intelligence and cuteness of the otter

Sorry about the rain, did warn you.

As for polluted beaches. Travelling back from the Gilis I have never been so appalled by the detritus that appears in the ocean about 3-4 miles off Bali. Beautiful blue sea suddenly becomes - a rubbish tip. Bali is supposed to be such a beautiful place but I never got it (apart from the 6 star hotel I was in). Nothing special at all, polluted beaches and everything for sale. There's way better places in SE Asia (including the Gilis, sorry you never made it there). Nice to see you back home safe.

I would have liked to do some of the smaller islands but the weather sort of put us off (we were expecting it so we just made the most of it) - stayed local to the hotel, taxied about the place, hired a driver for the day for when we wanted to visit some of the further points for the temples etc. I know what you mean about other nicer places, Thailand's beaches are amazing compared to the ones we visited in Bali.

Food was great though and the beers were cheap.

Your off on your travels soon so I hope you have a good one - were already looking to go away again and were looking at Iceland and Norway or Buenos Aires.

I am thinking about otters. I think i am going to cross them with the Eastern Brown Snake. The second most deadly reptile in the world. Should be interesting.

I could only find one that was crossed with a brown bag - not as deadly but cute :D
images.jpg

Who is buying valentine presents today ? Flowers, chocolates, otters, dwarfs, melons etc?

I would happily get my ex an eastern brown snake or even better an inland taipan...we have the best snakes here. Google is your friend

Who is buying valentine presents today ? Flowers, chocolates, otters, dwarfs, melons etc?

Been buying valentines and birthday presents. Chocolate, teddy bears, Peppa pig and a meal for four.

Valentine's Day is a real fucking racket here. It didn't exist when I moved here. Now there are flower and chocolate hawkers for hundreds of metres either side of all school gates, and government sponsored texts on all mobile networks advising the (female) youth to not give up their virginity for Valentine's Day8(

Just rode the 270km back to work site from my family house. Nice night for it, full moon and not too much traffic and all the dogs avoided me.

Got here and noticed my phone was missing, and my lhs jacket pocket was unzipped. I can remember taking it from my inside pocket and checking the time, and deciding to put it in a different one, as it would break a rib if I came off the bike landed on it in the inside pocket.

Think I either lost it from the lhs pocket at speed on the bike, or left it on the kerb where I was sat cleaning my visor at a town around 100km down the road.

Pain in the hole. Only a $10 Nokia, but contacts will be pain to get again, and it will take a few weeks to get the number back.

Been buying valentines and birthday presents. Chocolate, teddy bears, Peppa pig and a meal for four.

Valentine's Day is a real fucking racket here. It didn't exist when I moved here. Now there are flower and chocolate hawkers for hundreds of metres either side of all school gates, and government sponsored texts on all mobile networks advising the (female) youth to not give up their virginity for Valentine's Day8(

Meh, it's all a load of commercial bollocks. I equate it that wonderful Catholic tradition of confession - a cheap way of appeasing your guilt for being shit...

The only holiday I celebrate now is taking mushrooms when the moon is at it's fullest during the summer.

Everything else is just consumerist / guilt tripping bullshit designed to make you feel like you've accomplished something you probably should've been doing every day of the year anyway.

I just hate tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.