• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

hahaha I'll let him know...

Also, lets not do that again. Lets just go to the toilet at the same time or something..... Maybe cook together or massages. So much better than puking! Yeah, I'm not quiet when I'm sick!

It's okay K. A lot of women your age tend to lose the strength of some senses, like your sense of humour.

*runs and hides*

=D

I don't known Sadie, I'm a bit of a druggy spewer maybe not proud of it but nevertheless I know how to spew and spew spectacularly!

Though, I agree some kitchen action together may be more worthwhile. We need to show those boys how it's done properly x

Off to bed now. Get some sleep yourself missus xxx <3

It's okay K. A lot of women your age tend to lose the strength of some senses, like your sense of humour.

*runs and hides*

=D

Tut tut sprout, you know you'll regret that comment some time down the line when you're least expecting it 8)

<3

Let's just call it even....
"Bad EADD mod material" won't be forgotten either. ;)

You really ought to know not to take me seriously by now. ;) <3

Just remember: a wok is great both for noodles and for spanking.

I'd cost you for K and I to cook! Though we enjoy it we both know our food is damn tasty! ;)

Also, I have a feeling we wouldn't be able to keep Sham out of the kitchen and that man can cook some tasty meals!

K, I need to visit you soon. I need hugs <3

We have different interpretations of "kitchen action" by the sounds of it.

Fuck you Sadie, ninja-moving shit that I was halfway through moving!
Got some "posts don't exist" or whatever message and got a lil' confused. :p

That reminds me of how I got banned from the Trafford Centre: Went to Selfridges, didn't sell fridges. Boots don't sell boots, Curry's don't sell curries. And let me tell you now the Virgin Megastore was a huge disappointment!

That reminds me of how I got banned from the Trafford Centre: Went to Selfridges, didn't sell fridges. Boots don't sell boots, Curry's don't sell curries. And let me tell you now the Virgin Megastore was a huge disappointment!
Haha. Should be in the joke thread.

It would be but Miss K told me I'm not very funny and I'm too heart-broken to try again so soon. :(