• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

Yes it was!!!!!

Pirate ship and Sham flouncing about making dinner in your tent! I've never seen such a limp wrist in my life. Gawd I love that boy of mine!

Gosh you are only 2 inches taller than me. Shut up Sadie I'm not a short stack :p

Maybe some brassicas, other greens and protein is called for Sprout, down your gob and into your belly? Unless you are committed to the idea of disappearing through starvation - surely not? 8(

I'd like to see if you are doing that pose and back and forth swaying of a stick insect. When my sons were young we had them as pets, fascinating creatures. I'm visualising you doing that sway 8o

But really, man, come on...you know better.

Acid tongue? Moi? Haha x I'm all sweetness and light, eh, err ok haha x

Yes it was!!!!!

Pirate ship and Sham flouncing about making dinner in your tent! I've never seen such a limp wrist in my life. Gawd I love that boy of mine!

Infraction for homophobia! =D

I just like to remind people that three men my height managed to kill over a hundred million people between them....

I think the kebab may be helping me slightly more than your green shite. Bleedin' veggies, what next? Drinking spring water? :p
I'll sway for anyone who pays me, I'm not a whore or a stripper, I'm an "exotic dancer".

You keep spewing that HCl, just make sure you aim it correctly, it tends to burn a little, not that I'd know, obviously. ;)

I do love seeing the man with his brother, they are so alike but so different at the same time. Cletus is the most wonderful brother in law I could ever wish for. He's hilarious, charming and 6 foot 5 of pure hugs and love%)<3%)

I've left them too it, but can't wait to get them all to myself tomorrow evening!

But did he tie a bandana round your head or just raid your booty?
Shit gets rough down on the poopdeck...

I should know by now that you're on the few who can turn the awkwardness back on me.
Mfw. :(

I didn't say anything K!!!!

Though, I am 5'6 and..... 1/2!

Shammy is such a gentleman really, very stylish and such good taste! Sadie doesn't appreciate his finer points and deeply entrenched cultural interests. Such an amazing, clever man.

He wasn't "flouncing" at all, you were putting him under pressure missus!!! He was a nervous wreck trying to please you and you were all Mr Navy carry on camping haha :p

That man made us 2 meals in the worst of what Wales weather could throw at us outdoors <3 he was a hero!

Him and the man were tougher than us who were...well, somewhat compromised with whatnot and the other 8) talk about fragile flowers, eh yep that was YOU and me Sadie x

I spent thousands on various pairs of New Rocks 90% because they added 2 or 3 inches to my height.
You ask any man, a few more inches is always worth it. :p

I spent thousands on various pairs of New Rocks 90% because they added 2 or 3 inches to my height.
You ask any man, a few more inches is always worth it. :p

Only on their cock dear Sprout not on their leg length. I think your modification was unnecessary.

Compact bijou and charismatic is just as stunning as height or cock size btw, actually more so ;) Get over it, be a man and make lurvvvv like a man who knows what he's doing. If you do you'll be one in a million and a keeper <3

Any women / man who doesn't appreciate you isn't worthy of you.

As lovely as that was I'm afraid the thing that stuck with me is: how the fuck can a cock be charismatic?!

It's been that long tbh m'dear that I'd be genuinely confused as to where to put it.... :p

Oh, there isn't a moment in any day that passes that I don't appreciate that man of mine! I've never been happier!!!! That's because of him!

Yeah, I did turn a bit delicate. That's to say the least. Puking next to your vehicle was not the most pleasant of times <3

FFS not the cock but the man. The man is charismatic...then again, ok cock can be charismatic, wholly fuck I give up explaining!

We literally puked in unison my dear thankfully not side by side but I did hear you. Talk about bonding!

Just in case Shambles gets a big head I'd also like to note he's a stubborn, egotistical old bull :p Can you make sure he know that from me ;)

We must puke together again sometime soon.

I know what you meant, t'was just a clearly terrible attempt at humour. ;)