• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

I take a lot of supplements and vitamins TD but I would be careful. A lot of people throw money at them without looking at their diet first. What's up with you man, if you don't mind me asking?

I had a sick bug, twice - violent puking. Loads of mouth ulcers at one point. A cold/flu or 2 with very bad sore throat, and random rash on me chest that comes and goes. Oh and when I dry shaved with beard trimmer it caused loads of irritation that stayed for days, which wasn't usual. Also it SEEMS to take ages for the mouth ulcers/illnesses to actually go. Just feel a bit run down and weak generally :(

Funny I had that rash on the chest thing recently with another flu, was mostly muscle tension and other standard flu type symptoms. And a few other people I know we're the same with similar virus's around the end of jan. joys of the cold weather eh :\

My house at the moment the windows need redone and the central heating system aswell you can imagine how cold that is in the mornings some days haha. Certainly no time for long lies anyway :D

Good Morning Eadd :)

It's lovely here at the moment (freezing cold in the morning and evening) so I'm thinking patio and a few drinks :). I can't be bothered to get dressed, shave or I would go for some lunch and a few beers.

Have a great one everyone
Bear

Hey Bear. Having a few cold beers after waking up from a post mushroom and oxy haze. Pizza on the way. My day is almost done. Enjoy yours.

Morning folks!

hmm 3 hours sleep and feeling fresh, weird how heroin allows me to bypass normal routines lol

Anyone know if Bluelight has been updated again? It keeps freezing up loading pages. Its getting right annoying. I am on Android

Anyone know if Bluelight has been updated again? It keeps freezing up loading pages. Its getting right annoying. I am on Android
There's work being done on the server side recently, quite a large undertaking so page loading is a little slower than usual.
Will be sorted soon, and some of you guys will be happy with the result. ;)

I should probably stop wasting all my time on Darkest Dungeon and go skate, but Darkest Dungeon is so fun : /

Is that like WoW?

More like Final Fantasy if Final Fantasy was based on Poe instead of anime, is probably the best description I can give. You guide a party of adventurers to fight various lovecraftian horrors, which either drive your heros mad, kill them or both. Then you take the loot you got from there, upgrade your town, upgrade (and de-stress) any survivors, hire some more saps to go again, and repeat until you have a crew capable of taking on the titular darkest dungeon.

More like Final Fantasy if Final Fantasy was based on Poe instead of anime, is probably the best description I can give. You guide a party of adventurers to fight various lovecraftian horrors, which either drive your heros mad, kill them or both. Then you take the loot you got from there, upgrade your town, upgrade (and de-stress) any survivors, hire some more saps to go again, and repeat until you have a crew capable of taking on the titular darkest dungeon.
Sounds cool. I am an ex WoW addict. I used to spend so much time on that game it was ridiculous. I might check this out. I need a cure for boredom at the moment and taking lots of oxys and mushrooms is not sustainable.

tumblr_n474xf7o0j1sgaq12o1_250.gif

3-meo-pcp makes me feel like a cloud.

hey every1. Hope you're all enjoying the wknd. Wee warning this is a bit of a rant. Just thought I'd pop in as feeling very fucked up atm after the shit night I had last night. I got jumped and got booted in the face a gd few too many times, my nose burst, doing the walk of shame home with blood all over my clothes this morning. I've got a swollen nose and eye the day and my jaws and head hurt like a bastard. Got checked over at hospital and was fine but I look horrific. Still pulling clumps out ma hair. I wouldn't even bother as much if it was some wee neds I don't like but it was "family" members and one of them was a guy and he was literally fucking laughing whilst near enough knocking me out booting me in the face. Was chucked out the house without any shoes covered in blood and no money or phone had to flag down a taxi and ask to take me to hospital n thankfully the guy was sound n done it. I'd be angry but I'm too numb to be. Fucked up! Sorry for boring you with my troubles, not exactly good banter but u know what I just needed to get that out of me as have no1 to lean on or talk to apart from ma four walls. Cracking up here. Taxi driver phoned police and they turned up at hospital so now waiting on a visit, happy fucking Saturday.

Fuck Smiley, that's pretty shitty!
Did you have your head x-rayed?

tumblr_n474xf7o0j1sgaq12o1_250.gif

3-meo-pcp makes me feel like a cloud.

Used to know someone who did that, but with coke, back in 2005. You had to sniff it before it went everywhere. We used to call them "squares", not sure why. Young and stupid I guess.

Shit sorry to hear that Smiley. Bad crack indeed :(

hey every1. Hope you're all enjoying the wknd. Wee warning this is a bit of a rant. Just thought I'd pop in as feeling very fucked up atm after the shit night I had last night. I got jumped and got booted in the face a gd few too many times, my nose burst, doing the walk of shame home with blood all over my clothes this morning. I've got a swollen nose and eye the day and my jaws and head hurt like a bastard. Got checked over at hospital and was fine but I look horrific. Still pulling clumps out ma hair. I wouldn't even bother as much if it was some wee neds I don't like but it was "family" members and one of them was a guy and he was literally fucking laughing whilst near enough knocking me out booting me in the face. Was chucked out the house without any shoes covered in blood and no money or phone had to flag down a taxi and ask to take me to hospital n thankfully the guy was sound n done it. I'd be angry but I'm too numb to be. Fucked up! Sorry for boring you with my troubles, not exactly good banter but u know what I just needed to get that out of me as have no1 to lean on or talk to apart from ma four walls. Cracking up here. Taxi driver phoned police and they turned up at hospital so now waiting on a visit, happy fucking Saturday.

ugh that sounds fucked up mate, family you say?! wtf?!

You don't have to go into detail but what provoked that? if anything?

Used to know someone who did that, but with coke, back in 2005. You had to sniff it before it went everywhere. We used to call them "squares", not sure why. Young and stupid I guess.

Same mate, used to have a circle of k on one deck and coke on the other and as me n my mate were mixing we would do a semi circle of each, was always a disaster with powder flying everywhere but was a right laugh