The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Generic Oxycontin in Canada (APO, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of the above mentioned versions have made their way to my state. I know they are Canadian because of two obvious reasons (before I could look them up): 1. No one in the good 'ol USA can manufacture these suckers 2. Looked just like the ol oc's, a little different.

I would hope by now, most people way up north have had their fill. I really can't be a good judge because Opana is my thing and the strength is really no comparison. After doing these for so long, I don't get the same feel I used to. But they are easy to mess with and do your thing (whatever your ROA) and the price wasn't crazy. I was just so glad to see them a few months ago, but I still will take Opana any day of the week.

Strong words, but something I strongly believe lol. I really enjoyed smoking them, and it definitely wasn't placebo. Yes it did provide some form of a rush, I don't exactly know how to explain it, it was just nice. I know a lot of people don't think of it being a good ROA, but it really depends on the person. Somedays, I'd just rail, others I'd smoke, or both. But I get what you mean about the whole Micky Dee's idea. I hope its not like that for me when I find some. Cuz man... Just to feel that drip again would be amazing, and to be able to have a toke... Mmmmmm lmao. Talking to you about this more and more makes me so jealous, especially since we're practically neighbours! Lol.
I agree with you britt, smoking was the bomb. Everyone was sniffing but i enjoyed smoking so much better. I just tried the apo and it does not come close to the old cdns. Ill sniff one in a bit and see how it is. These generics are all over now. Im in windsor.

I agree with you britt, smoking was the bomb. Everyone was sniffing but i enjoyed smoking so much better. I just tried the apo and it does not come close to the old cdns. Ill sniff one in a bit and see how it is. These generics are all over now. Im in windsor.
Sorry, not trying to be rude, but my name isn't Britt, nor am I a woman lmao. But yeah, atleast someone else knows how good smokin' em was. But they don't come close eh? That's disappointing... And I still haven't seen any in KW. Not a single one. Only the regular shit (H, Neo's, Dillies, HydroMorphs, etc.)

Smoking CDN's or any other form of oxycodone...(You guys should try smoking Oxy IR's/Supeudols at least they are IR)....lol.

I put my hands on 10 60mg PMS-Oxycodone CR...those are not injectable but I don't care, I would have never shot up had they not discontinued OC's before and all I could get was Dilaudid. I just chew them and get all the IR goodness like in the old days, same damn thing. You could eat 3 20mg Supeudols and it would be the same as one of those chewed.

Just picked up new Apo 80 mg Oxy's. Going to try them out now to see if any good or not! Will let you know.

I still see a lot of old OC 80's CDN on the street in Ottawa area, but they are 70 bucks each..lol

I've never seen cobalt brand generics here, what is their usual logo ? I got medication in my life that started this way when generic : PMS-x, Teva-x, Apo-x, Jamp-x, Novo-x. Never seen other generic brand in my part of canada (Qc).

i must be confused, what manufacturer has (WP-40 or WP 80) on one side and OXY CR on the other??
Biggest difference being size, the greens are commonly referred to as pancakes.

APO says OCD 20/40/80.

Only two kinds ive come across. I still feel that good old Purdue Neos are the best for pain. If my backs really bad I go for the red 60. That bitch doesnt play games.

My doc has me on 15 Oxy 20 CRs a week. My script is repeated for the entire month which I go in and see him again.

I was so pumped that I could switch to generic and get rid of the neos and actually have coverage, but honestly the APO 20s are a joke, more like tylenol 3s.

I don't know how to go about asking the pharmacist if they carry another manufacturer.

Apotex OXY CRs are TERRIBLE i would rather be at work in tears with shooting sensations running through my lower lumbar region than take anything that Apotex makes.

As am I.

Yes he generics are out, I'm in Calgary and I just got my script changed from supedol 20mg (oxycodone 20mg IR) to apo 20mg oxycodone CR. And I'm not sure what the other guy was talking about saying the apos were soft......NOT TRUE. Mine are rock hard and smaller than the neos were. And indeed, they work GREAT!! And I was quite shocked that I got to keep the rest of my 20mg IRs, just over 300 of them;)

So are these new generic oxy's going to be in Canada permanently? They can be smoked? Snorted? Shot Up? Which manufacturers make them and what are the imprints on the pills? As well as what mg? What is this about them not hitting as hard?

yes as far as i know

So are these new generic oxy's going to be in Canada permanently? They can be smoked? Snorted? Shot Up? Which manufacturers make them and what are the imprints on the pills? As well as what mg? What is this about them not hitting as hard?

Yes I'm pretty sure they are here to stay. I'm positive they can be snorted, smoked or shot up, I've snorted a couple and see absolutely no difference from the original oc's. There are supposedly 6 companies making them, but at my pharmacy I had the choice between apo and co. Mine have apo on one side and ocd 20 on the other and they are pink. And the 10mg are the same but white and half the size. I take 14 of the 20s and 1 of the 10s per day. This brand comes in 10, 20, 30, 40, 60 and 80. And again they are identical to the old school oc's.

I believe they aren't hitting as hard because they are still very difficult to get. And most pharmacy's don't want to stock them. Doctors are for the most part are I think scared to switch people back from the neos. I'm the only person I know of that gets them, and I just started getting them a week and a half ago. I have a friend who was able to get them but for a crazy price. I think next year you will start to see more of them. But as for right now, they seem to be very rare!

I truly hope that they're here to stay. Even though I haven't had any yet, I'm still extremely eager to try them. One person in my area (Waterloo Region) has heard of them. But I would imagine that doctors would refuse to presribe them consistently like the old ones were. Can only hope that they'll stay, because Leona Aglukkaq stepped down from Minister of Health. The US is expecting to meet with the new Minister to see if she can change the legislation on the generics to make them with safe guards for making abuse harder. If things change, that would be pretty disappointing for everyone, especially patients that actually need them.

I doubt you'll see any in the US other than Michigan/northeast/washington state, as most people have problems having it. My aunt who has a legit script and had her 60's changed to the generics had to have the pharmacy order them, in fact I called to ask for her as she wouldn't want to be singled out but the lady pharmacist was super candid and had no problem : "we just need to order them, they are pretty new!" She got the PMS, with the big P. I took one, crushed and parachuted cos snorting and IV'ing oxycodone is lol. Other than OxyFast solution anyway.

i must be confused, what manufacturer has (WP-40 or WP 80) on one side and OXY CR on the other??
Biggest difference being size, the greens are commonly referred to as pancakes.

APO says OCD 20/40/80.

Only two kinds ive come across. I still feel that good old Purdue Neos are the best for pain. If my backs really bad I go for the red 60. That bitch doesnt play games.

My doc has me on 15 Oxy 20 CRs a week. My script is repeated for the entire month which I go in and see him again.

I was so pumped that I could switch to generic and get rid of the neos and actually have coverage, but honestly the APO 20s are a joke, more like tylenol 3s.

I don't know how to go about asking the pharmacist if they carry another manufacturer.

Apotex OXY CRs are TERRIBLE i would rather be at work in tears with shooting sensations running through my lower lumbar region than take anything that Apotex makes.

You're probably working for Purdue....

What I meant is that on the pill bottles it will say PMS-Oxycodone CR 30mg let's say. And these companies have logos, apotex's logo is rarely on their pills other than writing APO on one side but PMS and cobalt usually are there without exception, PMS used to write PMS, now it's that stylized p, cobalt have a kind of pacman looking c etc. Novo-x usually has a big N on one side etc.

I'm close to the montreal region and have got my hands on two kind of generic 20mg. The Apo-OCD (white) and another brand with a P (pink) on one side and 20 on the back. Anyone know what those "P" brand are? OxyNEO are quite common too.

Im not sure how anyone can vouch for APO in this scenario

Apo 20s - not really noticeable
Apos 40s - noticeable but not a deal breaker
Apo - 80s - no fucking thank you.

The W40 kind whether it be colbalt or whatever manufacturer is making them are noticebly harder, cannot be shaved with a hose clamp easily where as the APOS just carve right off with a knife no clamp needed.

A couple posters back traded in his 20mg Supedol for the pinks? Why in the name of fuck would you do that!? I find Supeudol to be the hardest hitting out there.

Honestly I think the APO 20s are so dog shit i traded for some old fashioned Neos.
Purdue Pharma has the most potent IMO, and I eat my opiates so this gets me the most bang for my buck considering people can't give neos away.

Im not sure how anyone can vouch for APO in this scenario
Honestly I think the APO 20s are so dog shit i traded for some old fashioned Neos.
Purdue Pharma has the most potent IMO, and I eat my opiates so this gets me the most bang for my buck considering people can't give neos away.

Hahahahahahha...oh wait you're serious.............try snorting some of those apo 20's maybe? i know it has less BA but what you're saying makes zero sense....Apotex are the largest generic medication company in canada, by far, and they wouldn't ruin their reputation on something sketch like being the first ones to jump on the oppurtunity to make generic oxycodone CR.

yeah W is Cobalt...it's not their logo, but it's the imprint on their oxys.

Hahahahahahha...oh wait you're serious.............try snorting some of those apo 20's maybe? i know it has less BA but what you're saying makes zero sense....Apotex are the largest generic medication company in canada, by far, and they wouldn't ruin their reputation on something sketch like being the first ones to jump on the oppurtunity to make generic oxycodone CR.

yeah W is Cobalt...it's not their logo, but it's the imprint on their oxys.

The W actually stands for Watson, because Cobalt is a subsidiary of Watson. But yeah, I don't see how someone would choose neo's over generics. The neo's are gross and don't do shit for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.